What's new

Sonia Gandhi to undergo surgery abroad: Party spokesman

Indians are not worried that she is a catholic or not of Indian Descent. If we hate her it is because of corruption and not her being Italian origin or a christian.

We are a secular democratic country and can remove her in the next election in 2014.

And for the record India's best loved president (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam) is a Muslim. And he became president when a "Hindu" party (BJP) was in power.

forget it, you are trying to explain to a people who believe - to be or not be Han is the question for them on loyalty

I m hurt to see people defending the Italian mummy.I m sorry to use the word but thats the truth.
What has she done except printing her picture alongside an advertisement of National schemes?:hitwall: And the end result is a scam in the scheme!:hitwall:
She married and came to India,has nor moral/emotional connection to India.
Why do people find it that difficult to understand!!:hitwall:

because the man in your avatar had family roots in now pakistan. should have disqualified him on the basis of your logic.

I m hurt to see people defending the Italian mummy.I m sorry to use the word but thats the truth.
What has she done except printing her picture alongside an advertisement of National schemes?:hitwall: And the end result is a scam in the scheme!:hitwall:

Are there any polls, to show what the majority of Indians think about Sonia?

It's your own Indian politicians, who are calling Sonia and Rahul "Italians". :lol:

Apparently blood and religion matters a lot to them.

I personally don't know if Sonia Gandhi has truly assimilated into Indian culture or not, I think Indians would be able to answer this question better than me.

Obviously they will do, This is how Politics works.......Opposition party has to oppose everything. Few are true few are not. She is Indian now but i don't like her.

Yeah cause true blue Indian blooded politicians haven't looted India eh?

Its quite sad that BJP and its supporters have no other agenda, apart from this "Italian" bs. BJP with Advani and Vajpayee at the helm of things, I would take that anyday, but BJP in its current form with bankrupt leadership? No thanks.

Also guys, don't wash your dirty linen in public:hitwall:

Mods please close this thread.

I remember this guy, he is the one who argued that he was a Congress man by birth. :woot:

Yeah cause true blue Indian blooded politicians haven't looted India eh?

Its quite sad that BJP and its supporters have no other agenda, apart from this "Italian" bs. BJP with Advani and Vajpayee at the helm of things, I would take that anyday, but BJP in its current form with bankrupt leadership? No thanks.

Also guys, don't wash your dirty linen in public:hitwall:

Mods please close this thread.
Here comes the guardian of the Gandhis..
Arrey yaar do some research..do remember how Rahul Gandhi/Sonia were protesting land aquisition in UP(Bhatta Parsaul) while they themselve have Rs.50 crore land(belonging to farmers) gifted to them by Haryana CM(Huda)..
But ya..gotta salute you,despite all this you still love the legal looter!:kiss3:

Do Indians even cherish their national identity? Why are they so happy about a European being the most powerful figure in their country? Does that not bring back any flashbacks?

If ordinary Indians really do have a say in their national elections then why don't they elect an Indian with Indian blood to represent them?

In 2004 and 2009, Sonia Gandhi won with good majority and BJP lost election. But She rejected to become PM when it was 100% done with 100% support, She said "she don't have Lust for PM" Hence, Economist Manmohan Singh become PM. ironically, Both are not Hindu including Planning Commission chairman and Defence Minster too. Even Last President and today dy President are not Hindu.

Few people say BJP is Hindu party but it was BJP who had most peace talk with Pakistan.

That itself explain everything. It happens only in India. :) and we are happy with that. All are capable and intellectual person. But I don't support Sonia Gandhi for some other reasons.

Its takes certain kind of people to bring trolling into a subject that has to do with someone being ill. amazing..

because the man in your avatar had family roots in now pakistan. should have disqualified him on the basis of your logic.
My grandpa is also from Pakistan,so now you ll even doubt my nationality!! Dude 1947 was something that created stark differentiating lines between two nations.By your logic 1/3rd of the population of South Asia's nationality should be doubted!!:cheesy:
Sonia's case is different,you don't make sense!

Are you that low in IQ??

She is Indian citizen by Law..rest doesn't matter !! if majority of Indian think she is not loyal she will be kicked out in next election and vice versa

Nah,but i being an Indian national know what people think ;)
Its just the dirty politics that Congress plays makes them win(Buttering the minority just as elections come near,passing projects etc at the time of election,though they are hardly implemented!).
BJP/NDA is just too straight forward and talk less and work more kinda party,so they don't come in power often.

I remember this guy, he is the one who argued that he was a Congress man by birth. :woot:

Stop talking out of your back side.

Here comes the guardian of the Gandhis..
Arrey yaar do some research..do remember how Rahul Gandhi/Sonia were protesting land aquisition in UP(Bhatta Parsaul) while they themselve have Rs.50 crore land(belonging to farmers) gifted to them by Haryana CM(Huda)..
But ya..gotta salute you,despite all this you still love the legal looter!:kiss3:

My point is that if its corruption you have issue with why not just bring that up, whats the need to bring this Italian card? Talk about corruption and whatever wrong it is that the Congress and its leaders are doing, without bringing this "Italian" bs into it.

Do you or do you not gloat when an Indian origin person becomes a Governor or something in USA? Howd you feel if Americans started calling him/her Indian? Would you be the first person to cry racism or not?:disagree:

My grandpa is also from Pakistan,so now you ll even doubt my nationality!! Dude 1947 was something that created stark differentiating lines between two nations.By your logic 1/3rd of the population of South Asia's nationality should be doubted!!:cheesy:
Sonia's case is different,you don't make sense!

you level of comprehension is poor... I was being professorial in teaching you how ones birth place does not equate to loyalty . your undereducated bigotry fortunately is a " minority opinion" in India.

Back
Top Bottom