What's new

Sonia Gandhi to undergo surgery abroad: Party spokesman

It's your own Indian politicians, who are calling Sonia and Rahul "Italians". :lol:

Apparently blood and religion matters a lot to them.

I personally don't know if Sonia Gandhi has truly assimilated into Indian culture or not, I think Indians would be able to answer this question better than me.

You won't understand the meaning of opposition in a democracy !!

It's your own Indian politicians, who are calling Sonia and Rahul "Italians". :lol:

Apparently blood and religion matters a lot to them.

I personally don't know if Sonia Gandhi has truly assimilated into Indian culture or not, I think Indians would be able to answer this question better than me.

its your own dissenters that are calling your leaders dicators and barbarians and murders :rofl:

There is one truth to your post above- you had me at " I don't know"--- which would be a great indicator to most to stay away from trolling on topic. But then again you are the infamous CD here.

In the end of the day, an Italian dominates India with the support of Indians. Indian politicians don't stand a chance if their own people support a European over their own kind.

You won't understand the meaning of opposition in a democracy !!

Buddy, to be frank. I dont want to be ruled by a person of different origin. She can learn hindi but she can never become a true Indian. She came to main streem politics because of a stupid congress leader SetaRam Kesari, who knew that the only way congress can survive is by exploiting the Name Gandhi and by looting the people using this name.
Is the Gandhi family alone licenced to the Thron of the nations top job. in the last 67 years of independance and even before independance they have learned from British to divide Hindus and Muslims to secure the vote bank. They never made a cordial place for both of us to stand united.

In the end of the day, an Italian dominates India with the support of Indians. Indian politicians don't stand a chance if their own people support a European over their own kind.

Ladies and gentleman, presenting above the poster child of that great IQ Chinese claim to have.

So the most powerful person in India is,

1. Not of Indian descent
2. A Roman Catholic

If I was an Indian I'd be very worried.

Indians are not worried that she is a catholic or not of Indian Descent. If we hate her it is because of corruption and not her being Italian origin or a christian.

We are a secular democratic country and can remove her in the next election in 2014.

And for the record India's best loved president (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam) is a Muslim. And he became president when a "Hindu" party (BJP) was in power.

yeah! becoming an Indian citizen and looting India legally!

Yeah cause true blue Indian blooded politicians haven't looted India eh?

Its quite sad that BJP and its supporters have no other agenda, apart from this "Italian" bs. BJP with Advani and Vajpayee at the helm of things, I would take that anyday, but BJP in its current form with bankrupt leadership? No thanks.

Also guys, don't wash your dirty linen in public:hitwall:

Mods please close this thread.

I m hurt to see people defending the Italian mummy.I m sorry to use the word but thats the truth.
What has she done except printing her picture alongside an advertisement of National schemes?:hitwall: And the end result is a scam in the scheme!:hitwall:
She married and came to India,has nor moral/emotional connection to India.
Why do people find it that difficult to understand!!:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom