What's new

Sonam Kapoor 'loves Pakistan, dying to come there'

What to other Pakistani non-Muslims or outsiders? I take it S9 is a society development?
I asked him the same question but so far he is unable to provide us with a single example of pakistani muslim marrying a pakistani non muslim. Instead he resorted to personal insults.Actually here we do not have a law which allow such a marriage to take place.Really i dont know from where he is pulling his facts.There is another member called Elsidd who is the same material on this issue.
Yes way to go man you are damn right.We are quite narrow minded when it comes to marriages.We should accept it instead of giving senseless arguments .

I asked him the same question but so far he is unable to provide us with a single example of pakistani muslim marrying a pakistani non muslim. Instead he resorted to personal insults.Actually here we do not have a law which allow such a marriage to take place.Really i dont know from where he is pulling his facts.There is another member called Elsidd who is the same material on this issue.
Yes way to go man you are damn right.We are quite narrow minded when it comes to marriages.We should accept it instead of giving senseless arguments .

Well bro it is what it is. It's fine, I was just curious. We know what the faith says, but not everyone is religious. The rules also differ for women and men.

no you didnt ask the same question......you are damn rude and you got your reply. and now you are playing the victim card.

Well bro it is what it is. It's fine, I was just curious. We know what the faith says, but not everyone is religious. The rules also differ for women and men.
Yes everyone is not religious and the constitution should allow for that.Turkey allow two marriage systems ,the nikah and the state marriage system.

Just ignore each other cheers.
Right such people dont worth my attention.

Yes everyone is not religious and the constitution should allow for that.Turkey allow two marriage systems ,the nikah and the state marriage system.

Right such people dont worth my attention.
See you just cant help it can you. Victim and still going on

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom