What's new

Pakistani actress lashes out at Sanjay Leela Bhansali for making Heeramandi, says it’s ‘not his to make’

It's called the Golden age of India when we used to solve complex geometrical equations. We had great universities like Nalanda, Takshashila, when Aryabhatta used to predict eclipses based on relative motion of Sun and moon or when we used to make the famous woortz steel or Damascus steel... Helluva lot better than the time of sex addicts called Mughals who loves building decorated graves for their n'th wife.
S*X addicts ?? Says the s*X addict Kamasutra chumps whose chankia even gave guide line of how it's appropriate to have your wife seeded with another man if can't do it yourself
Btw
Damuscus steel was made in Damascus sonny that's in Syria
Mayan and Egyptian had much better mathematical and astronomical skills

They made pyramids with pin point accuracy and aligned with constellationsnoe dont say you chimps made em too

All your mathematical skills produce was astrology which is considered rubbish by science and your bs horoscopes which even in Bollywood movies like PK and MUNA Bhai is made fun of

S*X addicts ?? Says the s*X addict Kamasutra chumps whose chankia even gave guide line of how it's appropriate to have your wife seeded with another man if can't do it yourself
Btw
Damuscus steel was made in Damascus sonny that's in Syria
Mayan and Egyptian had much better mathematical and astronomical skills

They made pyramids with pin point accuracy and aligned with constellationsnoe dont say you chimps made em too

All your mathematical skills produce was astrology which is considered rubbish by science and your bs horoscopes which even in Bollywood movies like PK and MUNA Bhai is made fun of
Some bla bla... What do you call a person grieving the death of his 8th wife on bearing her 14th child, around his concubines. Such twisted ****.
images (58).jpeg

The rest of what I said are proven historic facts. Read more I don't need to explain in paragraphs of history. Hint : Guess where Zero came from. Egyptians? Lol
Yep it was was the sex crazed Mughals who came up with an entire compendium of sex positions and adorned their sacred temples with depraved (probably vanilla to them) sex acts. Low IQ pervjeets running headfirst into a wall with zero self awareness, as usual.
At least they are not religious texts. Its hillarious how you think there was no civilization before the camel jockeys arrived

At least they are not religious texts. Its hillarious how you think there was no civilization before the camel jockeys arrived

I believe Hindus borrowed a lot from the Greeks. And those "camel jockey" Muslims during the Islamic Golden Age ( mostly Muslims but also Jews ) were the ones who led to the Renaissance in Europe and the Industrial Revolution. Please read about Ismail al Jazari who is called the Father of Robotics. I think modern computers owe him their origin. :)

It's called the Golden age of India when we used to solve complex geometrical equations. We had great universities like Nalanda, Takshashila, when Aryabhatta used to predict eclipses based on relative motion of Sun and moon or when we used to make the famous woortz steel or Damascus steel... Helluva lot better than the time of sex addicts called Mughals who loves building decorated graves for their n'th wife.
You forgot to mention the hyper drive and Time machines you built during that period 🤣
Some bla bla... What do you call a person grieving the death of his 8th wife on bearing her 14th child, around his concubines. Such twisted ****.

The rest of what I said are proven historic facts. Read more I don't need to explain in paragraphs of history. Hint : Guess where Zero came from. Egyptians? Lol

Won't call that a civilization
1624254589310.jpg

I believe Hindus borrowed a lot from the Greeks. And those "camel jockey" Muslims during the Islamic Golden Age ( mostly Muslims but also Jews ) were the ones who led to the Renaissance in Europe and the Industrial Revolution. Please read about Ismail al Jazari who is called the Father of Robotics. I think modern computers owe him their origin. :)

Al-Jazari can have hardly any place in the eyes of those people, who made spaceship, fueld with nuclear power, 10000 years ago, sent it to Mars and built a Ram Mandir there. :lol:

Yeah except Greeks were nearly 1000 years late to the party to borrow from "Greeks". But if you're talking about Astronomy, Math etc... that's quite true Indian mathematician and astronomers were greatly influenced by the Greeks. In fact there used to be active trade between Romans to even the Southern Indian kingdoms. Also you mixed up ages I'm talking about the invaders in particular. Not Robotics.
You forgot to mention the hyper drive and Time machines you built during that period 🤣

Won't call that a civilization
View attachment 781777

😂Meme is not a good comeback but 10/10 for the attempt.

Yeah except Greeks were nearly 1000 years late to the party to borrow from "Greeks". But if you're talking about Astronomy, Math etc... that's quite true Indian mathematician and astronomers were greatly influenced by the Greeks. In fact there used to be active trade between Romans to even the Southern Indian kingdoms.

Well, I don't know about pre-Alexandrian interaction between Hindus and Greeks but the coming of Alexander and subsequent Greek rule did contribute I think. Even Ashoka had Greek blood I think.

Also you mixed up ages I'm talking about the invaders in particular. Not Robotics.

Sure, Babur was an invader but so were the Aryans 2500 years before him. We must use the word Invader with this understanding. :)

Last edited:
Sure, Babur was an invader but so were the Aryans 2500 years before him. We must use the word Invader with this understanding. :)

What is the definition of "invader"? I have failed to grasp it. If a Maratha warrior, raises an army from Pune, and attacks Peshawar; is it also invasion? OR this word is only reserved for Muslim warriors and rulers, and Hindu and other warriors had all the license to attack and plunder, wherever their whims and ability took them? Was Shahiya kingdom rule over Kabul, also an "invasion"? Was capture of Peshawar and Kashmir, by Ranjeet Singh, an "invasion" or something quite kosher? because, I never hear him being called an invader.

What is the definition of "invader"? I have failed to grasp it. If a Maratha warrior, raises an army from Pune, and attacks Peshawar; is it also invasion? OR this word is only reserved for Muslim warriors and rulers, and Hindu and other warriors had all the license to attack and plunder, wherever their whims and ability took them? Was Shahiya kingdom rule over Kabul, also an "invasion"? Was capture of Peshawar and Kashmir, by Ranjeet Singh, an "invasion" or something quite kosher? because, I never hear him being called an invader.

Good points. :tup:

Bengal used to fear the yearly invasion and loot from the common Bengalis by the Bargis ( the Marathas ) and the British administration there built the Maratha Ditch to prevent the Marathas from coming into Calcutta at least.

Well, I don't know about pre-Alexandrian interaction between Hindus and Greeks but the coming of Alexander and subsequent Greek rule did contribute I think. Even Ashoka had Greek blood I think.
The real mixture of Greek and Indian philosophies happened later with Kushan empire.
Ashoka did not have Greek blood. Chandragupta Maurya did marry daughter of a Greek general but with the condition that the son of such a union would not sit on the Mauryan throne. So his son Bimbisar was not of Greek blood and thus neither his grandson Ashoka.

Aryan invasion theory is a myth created by British to divide and rule.
People of India talk about this land in so many songs and written texts. If we had come from outside, we would have mentioned those lands at least in some songs or texts.

Ashoka did not have Greek blood. Chandragupta Maurya did marry daughter of a Greek general but with the condition that the son of such a union would not sit on the Mauryan throne. So his son Bimbisar was not of Greek blood and thus neither his grandson Ashoka.

You are confusing Bindusara with Bimbisara. See this snapshot :
2021-10-03-062251_1366x768_scrot.png

Helena sounds like a Greek name.

From this Wiki :
Parents

Bindusara was born to Chandragupta, the founder of the Mauryan Empire. This is attested by several sources, including the various Puranas and the Mahavamsa. The Dipavamsa, on the other hand, names Bindusara as the son of the king Shushunaga. The prose version of Ashokavadana states that Bindusara was the son of Nanda and a 10th-generation descendant of Bimbisara. Like Dipavamsa, it omits Chandragupta's name altogether. The metrical version of Ashokavadana contains a similar genealogy with some variations.

Chandragupta had a marriage alliance with the Seleucids, which has led to speculation that Bindusara's mother might have been Greek or Macedonian. However, there is no evidence of this. According to the 12th century Jain writer Hemachandra's Parishishta-Parvan, the name of Bindusara's mother was Durdhara.
And the father of Ashoka was Bindusara.

Aryan invasion theory is a myth created by British to divide and rule.
People of India talk about this land in so many songs and written texts. If we had come from outside, we would have mentioned those lands at least in some songs or texts.

1. Please read this post by @UDAYCAMPUS.

2. The main opposition to the Aryan Invasion belief comes from Hindutvadis who use it mainly to prove a non-intellectual point to the Muslims that Muslims are the foreigners to India.

3. I am sure that the Iranic lands where the Hindus originated was the scene of a cultural tussle between the Hindus and whichever was the dominant Iranic religion there. Our Indian Parsi / Zoroastrian member @padamchen has been known on PDF to call Hindus as cousins mostly probably because of the aforesaid reason.

4. There are two wonderful concepts in Hinduism - the Brahman ( The One God which would mean monotheism ) and Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( The world is one family ) - yet the current strain of Hinduism is totally opposite these. When did this separation occur ?

Last edited:
You are confusing Bindusara with Bimbisara.
Yeah. Got the name of Ashoka's father wrong. Thanks for the correction.

How does it refute what I was saying.

2. The main opposition to the Aryan Invasion belief comes from Hindutvadis who use it mainly to prove a non-intellectual point to the Muslims that Muslims are the foreigners to India.
Just because a certain section whom you dislike makes an opposite claim cannot be a scientific basis of you believing a claim. The fact is that a small minority of muslims were invaders. Majority are converts from local population. In any case, descendants of those invaders are all Indianized and can no longer be considered invaders.

3. I am sure that the Iranic lands where the Hindus originated was the scene of a cultural tussle between the Hindus and whichever was the dominant Iranic religion there. Our Indian Parsi / Zoroastrian member @padamchen has been known on PDF to call Hindus as cousins mostly probably because of the aforesaid reason.
Again, what proof is there that Hindus originated from Iranic lands? Given Iran was a neighboring region to erstwhile India (which stretched till Afghanistan), some cultural and ethnic mix might be there.

4. There are two wonderful concepts in Hinduism - the Brahman ( The One God which would mean monotheism ) and Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( The world is one family ) - yet the current strain of Hinduism is totally opposite these. When did this separation occur ?
What current strain of Hinduism are you referring to? Just as Jihadi terrorists are not the representatives of Islam, similarly trishul carrying extremists are not representatives of Sanatan Dharma.

There was a time when cultures grew by learning and assimilating other cultures. the Greeks the romans the Islamic and Hindu cultures assimilated many of each others sciences languages customs arts literature.

Those are living breathing vibrant cultures.

Now they are busy building walls and contemplating their own navels and splitting tiny hairs.
Those "cultures" will fade and die

You are confusing Bindusara with Bimbisara. See this snapshot :
View attachment 781805
Helena sounds like a Greek name.

From this Wiki :

And the father of Ashoka was Bindusara.

It is a straight-forward Hindu-Muslim issue, and nothing else. The history is fabricated, cooked, molded, distorted and manipulated, by this Hindutvadi scum, to suit their narrative.

Indians are obsessed with Pakistan and Muslim culture.

If you take out 1000 year of Mughul rule, what is India left with???

Nude dirty monks?? People dying of hunger , divided in cast, religious fanatics. They have tried to sold that too with Slumdog millionaire. But there is just not enough content. Surely the obsession with Pakistan continues.
South Asia was the most prosperous region in the world before islamic invasions and modern day pakistan was most important part of it , in terms of civilzation contributions , I am all for moving over past but islamic invasions have hurt Pakistan the most.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom