What's new

Pakistani actress lashes out at Sanjay Leela Bhansali for making Heeramandi, says it’s ‘not his to make’

Big NO.. As per the Star and Eclipse combination, Ramanya is at least 7000 yrs Old and Mahabharat refers to River Sarasvati which dried up 4000 yrs ago where as Trojan War was written around 800 BC.. Ramayana and Mahabarat are well before Iliad by Homer..

Mahabharat is also considered Fifth Veda it contains the core values prescribed by Vedas (ultimately culminates in to war but it talks about lot of aspects) where as Iliad is more of War
These are just Brahmin claims according to archeologists Aryans ancestors of Hindus entered subcontinent from Iran Afghanistan around 4500 BC then how is Ramayana 7000 BC
These are fairy tales with no archeological proof copied from Greek iliads when they came around 400 sorry 300 BC
You can write it happened million years ago as calculations per your kulyoug thing says but that doesn't. Make it real history

Btw archeologists even discovered ruins of Troy or the city upon which the story of Troy is based

1. Hinduism in India is only around 3000 years old so there is no question of Ramayana being 7000 years old. And do you really believe in the technologies described in the Mahabharata ( atomic weapons, satellite augmented internet, in vitro fertilization etc ) ?

2. It is most probably the Greeks who gave the Hindus knowledge of astronomy and since you talk about astrology in post# 94 my point will be that astrology is just a superstitious derivative of astronomy.

So "righteous" that he discarded his wife because of some people gossiping about her.
Now we are not into debate of Dharma. Dharma changes with time, place and situation..

Astrology is definitely derivative of astronomy, but pls don't pass your opinion as final Judgement as superstition..

Regarding age of Hinduism.. it is more than 4000 yrs old as per Western scientists... We believe it 10 k old

Now we are not into debate of Dharma. Dharma changes with time, place and situation..

True morality is eternal. The sense of justice and injustice is eternal. One does not discard his wife in whichever era just because some people gossiped about her and then on top of that present that discarding as a decent and done thing.

Astrology is definitely derivative of astronomy, but pls don't pass your opinion as final Judgement as superstition..

No, it is superstition. I am not being superficially judgemental here but being rational.

Regarding age of Hinduism.. it is more than 4000 yrs old as per Western scientists

Says who ? :)

We believe it 10 k old

For one thing, which other culture in the world 10,000 years ago even knew about Hinduism ? Can you provide any such indications ? Or some indication of Hindus being of that time through non-mythology-based elements like actual architecture and technology ?

Hinduism is just a derivative of some Iranic religion and Hindus migrated from Iranic lands to India around 1000 BC.

Last edited:

Regarding age of Hinduism.. it is more than 4000 yrs old as per Western scientists... We believe it 10 k old
Which western scientists can you give reference

There ain't a single artifact tablet etc of what you call Hindu civilization which is older then 4500 years
And even calling the original Aryan who came to India as Hindus
Is like calling pre Islam Arabs Muslim which they weren't

1. Hinduism in India is only around 3000 years old so there is no question of Ramayana being 7000 years old. And do you really believe in the technologies described in the Mahabharata ( atomic weapons, satellite augmented internet, in vitro fertilization etc ) ?
How do you define Hinduism? Actual name of the religion / culture is Sanatam Dharm (eternal faith - one with no beginning and no end). 'Hindu' is a term given by outsiders to people of this land.

So it is not just 3000 years old but as old as people on this land.

2. It is most probably the Greeks who gave the Hindus knowledge of astronomy and since you talk about astrology in post# 94 my point will be that astrology is just a superstitious derivative of astronomy.
So quick to distrust the capabilities of your own ancestors (most Indian muslims are converts from Hindus) and trust others?

Pakistanies have supported a foreign program but never did with your own programs
I mean they rake in views upwards of 10 million per episode some of em can reach 20-30 million per episode
So not so sure about "never" did with your own

Ertagrul got famous not only in Pakistan but also in Latin America
just like Narcos, money heist etc can get famous in foreign Land

Actual name of the religion / culture is Sanatam Dharm (eternal faith - one with no beginning and no end).

Well, I am sure we can extend such a sentiment to the believers of other faiths too. I being a Communist too will say that Communism is eternal. :)

So it is not just 3000 years old but as old as people on this land.

We had a discussion about that including with Uday.

So quick to distrust the capabilities of your own ancestors (most Indian muslims are converts from Hindus) and trust others?

I am a Communist too whose modern form originated most formally in Germany. Should I distrust Marx ?

---

I am logging-off. Will reply tomorrow to your reply.

Well, I am sure we can extend such a sentiment to the believers of other faiths too. I being a Communist too will say that Communism is eternal. :)
I have no problem if you want to believe that.

We had a discussion about that including with Uday.
So?

I am a Communist too whose modern form originated most formally in Germany. Should I distrust Marx ?
When you have no or little proof, you tend to believe your own people over others. Are you saying you have proof that ancient Indians got knowledge from Greeks and not vice-versa? Or are you just believing them over ourselves without proof?

I believe Hindus borrowed a lot from the Greeks. And those "camel jockey" Muslims during the Islamic Golden Age ( mostly Muslims but also Jews ) were the ones who led to the Renaissance in Europe and the Industrial Revolution. Please read about Ismail al Jazari who is called the Father of Robotics. I think modern computers owe him their origin. :)
Why this fetish for ancient heroes?

Hinduism is just a derivative of some Iranic religion and Hindus migrated from Iranic lands to India around 1000 BC.
Given there is no proof for any of the things you said. The most interesting part of the "out of India" theory is these idiots couldn't find one reference from Hindu texts that indicates they came from outside. There is no Himalayas in Iran, no Sindhu, Saraswati, Ganga. All geographical mentions and regional are in the sub continent.

But Hinduism came from Iran, Central Asia🤣

Given there is no proof for any of the things you said. The most interesting part of the "out of India" theory is these idiots couldn't find one reference from Hindu texts that indicates they came from outside. There is no Himalayas in Iran, no Sindhu, Saraswati, Ganga. All geographical mentions and regional are in the sub continent.

But Hinduism came from Iran, Central Asia🤣

Sure, Hindus actually spread out of India and settled Europe and West Asia before 1000 BC. Our very intellectual and brilliant Sadhguru Jaggi Vasdev rightly found a 4700-year-old Shiv ling in Turkey during his excursion there to distribute wisdom. The Kaaba is really an ancient Hindu temple in the city called Makkeshwar. The Vatican is really a Hindu temple called Vatika. Christianity is just the English translation of "Krishna neeti". :tup:

Sure, Hindus actually spread out of India and settled Europe and West Asia before 1000 BC. Our very intellectual and brilliant Sadhguru Jaggi Vasdev rightly found a 4700-year-old Shiv ling in Turkey during his excursion there to distribute wisdom. The Kaaba is really an ancient Hindu temple in the city called Makkeshwar. The Vatican is really a Hindu temple called Vatika. Christianity is just the English translation of "Krishna neeti". :tup:
A poor attempt at sarcasm together with deflection when you can't find a direct answer. Typical commie stuff

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom