What's new

Pakistani actress lashes out at Sanjay Leela Bhansali for making Heeramandi, says it’s ‘not his to make’

Not true, can we do better sure
But everyone respects porus, IVC and all these characters

It's just that we don't talk about it too much, this is something that's missing
Is Porus taught in Pakistan??? What about History before Moghuls. If you don't know your past you will never know about your present and no aspirations about your future...

Is Porus taught in Pakistan??? What about History before Moghuls. If you don't know your past you will never know about your present and no aspirations about your future...
So in your heart of hearts you genuinely think they don't teach history before moguls 🤣, like this is such a ridiculous question man that I feel insulted to even answer...
What kinda propoganda are they selling you in India, I genuinely wanna know?

When I was in school in Pakistan, I clearly recollect giving exams on these guys, Alexander, IVC, so speaking from personal experience I learned about these characters for couple of years

Last edited:
His web series would be well-suited to Asia's largest red light district, Sonagachi, home to more than 11,000 prostitutes. The Academy Award-winning documentary Born into Brothels documented the lives of the prostitutes' children.

In creating such a film, we realize what their mindset is and what they have done with us in 1971, taking specifically families from west pakistan to be sold in kalkuta. This hatred lingers within forever, and if I have power, I'm going to use it and break into several pieces this parthieth states.

Why all that fuss and narrowmindedness 🤷
Old days Heera mandi was much better than today's Heera mandi. The filth was confined to one area of Lahore,now it's spread to all over Lahore.

It is a straight-forward Hindu-Muslim issue, and nothing else. The history is fabricated, cooked, molded, distorted and manipulated, by this Hindutvadi scum, to suit their narrative.

I have had discussions with Magra and he is not a Hindutvadi. :)

Yeah. Got the name of Ashoka's father wrong. Thanks for the correction.

You are welcome. And do you accept Ashoka's Greek ancestry ?

How does it refute what I was saying.

Uday is accepting the external-to-India origin of Hinduism but then he says that once in India the Hindus adapted local cultural elements ( perhaps increased polytheism - this is my thinking ) and that adaption is the dominant manifestation we see today.

Just because a certain section whom you dislike makes an opposite claim cannot be a scientific basis of you believing a claim. The fact is that a small minority of muslims were invaders. Majority are converts from local population. In any case, descendants of those invaders are all Indianized and can no longer be considered invaders.

I agree with the underlined.

What current strain of Hinduism are you referring to? Just as Jihadi terrorists are not the representatives of Islam, similarly trishul carrying extremists are not representatives of Sanatan Dharma.

Well, the dominant, Manusmriti-forwarding strain unfortunately even if they do not represent the faith you are pointing out. :)

Not only Lahore entire Pakistan loves bollywood.....

My brother when he was in Thailand for a TV ad shoot a Pakistani producer he met was telling him how he loved Amitabh Bachchan when he was in school and actually he wasn't aware that Amitabh Bachchan wasn't from Pakistan.... He used to keep forcing parents to take him to see Amitabh but then finally his parents when told him that Amitabh is from India and not from Pakistan he said it was a a saddest day of his childhood.....
this is recent survey

Why all that fuss and narrowmindedness 🤷
Old days Heera mandi was much better than today's Heera mandi. The filth was confined to one area of Lahore,now it's spread to all over Lahore.

Not to forget that Heera Mandi was the place, to which many of our great music directors, singers, musicians and actors belonged. It is a long list. Now, it is no more. Zia destructed that era.

Last edited:
Thank you for your faith in me.

You are welcome. And do you accept Ashoka's Greek ancestry ?
Bindusara was not born of Chandragupta's Greek wife. And Bindusara's wife was not Greek. Hence Ashoka did not have Greek ancestry.

Uday is accepting the external-to-India origin of Hinduism but then he says that once in India the Hindus adapted local cultural elements ( perhaps increased polytheism - this is my thinking ) and that adaption is the dominant manifestation we see today.
I dont think he accepted external origin of Hinduism. Lets confirm from him again. In any case, there are many Indians who have fallen prey to decades of British propaganda. However, lets discuss facts as I said. How is it that no Hindu texts or verses talk of any foreign land?

Well, the dominant, Manusmriti-forwarding strain unfortunately even if they do not represent the faith you are pointing out. :)
Manusmriti accepting Hindus were always in minority as the percentage of non-Brahmis is much higher. In any case, caste discrimination is not as high as it used to earlier.

Alright. But, we have a saying in Punjab:
"Natha Singh and Prem Singh
One and the same thing"

OR as a poet Zafar Ali Khan said, before independence:

"Dunya main balaayain dau he tau haen, ik Savarkar, ik Gandhi hae
Ik jhoot ka chalta jhakarh hae, ik makar ki uthti aandhi hae"
:lol::lol::lol:

So in your heart of hearts you genuinely think they don't teach history before moguls 🤣, like this is such a ridiculous question man that I feel insulted to even answer...
What kinda propoganda are they selling you in India, I genuinely wanna know?

When I was in school in Pakistan, I clearly recollect giving exams on these guys, Alexander, IVC, so speaking from personal experience I learned about these characters for couple of years
Good to know... No other intentions in my question boss...

Not to forget that Heera Mandi was the place, to which many of our great music directors, singers, musicians and actors belonged. It is a long list. Now, it is no more. Zia destructed that era.
Exactly it was just a dancing and music place with very little prostitution.
When Zia put ban on everything ,to earn their living they have to sell their bodies ,and had to shift their filth to other parts of the city. Zia made whole Lahore a Heera mandi.
This is the world's oldest profession which is not going anywhere till humanity exists on this planet . So rather than a complete ban on prostitution the better solution is to confine in one area just like Amsterdam and other cities did i.e the filth is confined in just one red light area of Amsterdam not the whole city.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom