What's new

Sonam Kapoor 'loves Pakistan, dying to come there'

What I desire are more cross-border collaborations like Ramchand Pakistani and Khamosh Paani.

@war&peace ^^^

Okay.
I have no idea about those but you should watch some classic Pakistani dramas from 80's, 90's and even 2000's you will love the quality of content and if some people in India do the same job with adding item numbers and vulgar dances.. then it should be a possible. BTW I like Irani film industry for its quality... and then some of classics from Hollywood are also very good.

Agreed that there are presently very few films in India like Jaane bhi do yaaro ( from 1983 ), Rocket Singh : Salesman of the year ( 2009 )or Harud ( 2010 ) but it is also true that Pakistan doesn't produce films like them or like the good Hollywood films like Bladerunner or The Martian or Sunshine.
Okay I will try to watch them...

BTW I like Irani film industry for its quality

Okay I will try to watch them...

Then you will like Harud. It's very like Iranian films in realism ( I have watched two Iranian films some years ago ). Harud is set in Kashmir ( the Indian part ) and directed by a Kashmiri, Aamir Bashir, who incidentally was cast in Haider later in 2014 as the heroine's brother. Haider was also based on the Kashmir issue.

By the way, Harud has an Iranian actor, Reza Naji.

Pakistan is a country where one can do pretty much what he or she likes. I spent best part of my life in the UK and now live in pak. Much more freedom here than you think. Example...third gender (cross dressers) roam freely. No one says nothing. Cant do thay in london. People whisper. And re marriges yes mix religious marrigrs dp happen in pakistan and no issues. S9 many pakistanis married to non muslims. You need to update and get away from radio BJP
So in UK third genders are not allowed to walk on streets? And here most third genders on streets are basically beggars.And you are completely ignoring the financial situation of pakistani third gender vs British third gender.
Can you please give me an example of inter religious marriage inside pakistan?
As a pakistani have no reason to favour BJP.I hate them.
It looks like you are pulling facts out of your rear end and need to get out from your moms basement.

You seem irritated because she wants to visit, hardly something to get upset about.

Yes that's right.

I understand the pull of ancestral soil. I would also like to visit Iran.

But Iran is not Pakistan for an Indian.

Plus I find her a massive pseudo. And her airs are really not backed up by either looks or body.

Cheers, Doc

Yes that's right.

I understand the pull of ancestral soil. I would also like to visit Iran.

But Iran is not Pakistan for an Indian.

Plus I find her a massive pseudo. And her airs are really not backed up by either looks or body.

Cheers, Doc

That's what I meant i.e. the land remains the same, yes the political climate has changed, no one should condemn her for wanting to go.
Massive Pseudo? Is there some sort of litmus test she needs to pass to be declared non-Pseudo?

Pakistan is a country where one can do pretty much what he or she likes. I spent best part of my life in the UK and now live in pak. Much more freedom here than you think. Example...third gender (cross dressers) roam freely. No one says nothing. Cant do thay in london. People whisper. And re marriges yes mix religious marrigrs dp happen in pakistan and no issues. S9 many pakistanis married to non muslims. You need to update and get away from radio BJP

What to other Pakistani non-Muslims or outsiders? I take it S9 is a society development?

That's what I meant i.e. the land remains the same, yes the political climate has changed, no one should condemn her for wanting to go.
Massive Pseudo? Is there some sort of litmus test she needs to pass to be declared non-Pseudo?

Yes it's the same land and same people.

But when high profile shameless celebrities wax eloquent about how much they love Pakistan and everything Pakistani and how they would love to visit, hang out, chill out, etc. ....

How do you think our soldiers feel? Or the families of those fallen to violence originating from your part of the once same land, same people?

This is not even about patriotism. But common empathy and decency.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistan is a hospitable and welcoming country as long as you are not there to provoke trouble she and any other indian are most welcome anytime.

Yes it's the same land and same people.

But when high profile shameless celebrities wax eloquent about how much they love Pakistan and everything Pakistani and how they would love to visit, hang out, chill out, etc. ....

How do you think our soldiers feel? Or the families of those fallen to violence originating from your part of the once same land, same people?

This is not even about patriotism. But common empathy and decency.

Cheers, Doc

We will always be the mlecchas as you Indians say.

What to other Pakistani non-Muslims or outsiders? I take it S9 is a society development?
Waz you know many Pakistani's marry non Muslims and live in Pakistan. In fact i am married to a non Pakistani but Muslim. Pakistani's are generally very accepting as long as you don't give them the upper hand. once they understand they are just fine. look how accepting society is of the third gender. government may only just have given them rights but no one says nothing to them.
S9 = So...(but you knew that)

So in UK third genders are not allowed to walk on streets? And here most third genders on streets are basically beggars.And you are completely ignoring the financial situation of pakistani third gender vs British third gender.
Can you please give me an example of inter religious marriage inside pakistan?
As a pakistani have no reason to favour BJP.I hate them.
It looks like you are pulling facts out of your rear end and need to get out from your moms basement.

as you are so rude you should stop talking out of your mothers rear end. now **** off . i think you must be part of the third gender thats why you have issues. reprot me bitch

We will always be the mlecchas as you Indians say.

Not "we Indians" and you are not the mlecchas.

We were.

Just as you to the east of the Pars and Hindukush and the Indus (civilizational cleave line) are d'heras to us.

Cheers, Doc

who is she? is she the same girl who did film with Pakistani heart throb Fawad Khan ?

Waz you know many Pakistani's marry non Muslims and live in Pakistan. In fact i am married to a non Pakistani but Muslim. Pakistani's are generally very accepting as long as you don't give them the upper hand. once they understand they are just fine. look how accepting society is of the third gender. government may only just have given them rights but no one says nothing to them.
S9 = So...(but you knew that)

Oh ok but what nationality are the non-Muslim folk? Is it men or women? In the West the majority are women marrying Pakistani Muslim males.
Pakistan is accepting but has a way to go.
Do you mind me asking what nationality your hubby is?

Oh ok but what nationality are the non-Muslim folk? Is it men or women? In the West the majority are women marrying Pakistani Muslim males.
Pakistan is accepting but has a way to go.
Do you mind me asking what nationality your hubby is?
bro i am Male......my wife is British

Back
Top Bottom