What's new

Sonam Kapoor 'loves Pakistan, dying to come there'

Looool....she can marry who she wants....you have no say.
oh really? Tell me in pakistan how can a hindu marry a muslim??
Yes she can marry muslims in india though.But her pakistani spouse have to travel to india for that.

oh really? Tell me in pakistan how can a hindu marry a muslim??
Yes she can marry muslims in india though.But her pakistani spouse have to travel to india for that.
Pakistan is a country where one can do pretty much what he or she likes. I spent best part of my life in the UK and now live in pak. Much more freedom here than you think. Example...third gender (cross dressers) roam freely. No one says nothing. Cant do thay in london. People whisper. And re marriges yes mix religious marrigrs dp happen in pakistan and no issues. S9 many pakistanis married to non muslims. You need to update and get away from radio BJP

It is noteworthy that a few months back, her 'Veere Di Wedding' co-star, Swara Bhasker, came under fire for her anti-Pakistan comments during an interview.Reacting to the ban on 'Veere Di Wedding' in Pakistan, Bhasker has said:

'What do you expect from a state that's run by Sharia Laws?" She added, "They're a nonsecular state. I'm not surprised at all. Why should we hold up Pakistan, which is a failing state - I don't understand why we keep taking pleasure and feeling a sense of self-worth from all the silly things that happen in Pakistan.'

Several Pakistani celebrities Urwa Hocane, Gohar Rasheed, and Armeena Rana Khan joined on Twitter and responded to the actor's intolerance and ill-informed facts. One of them also reminded Bhasker of her interview on a Pakistani channel in 2015 where she expressed her liking for the neighbouring country.

This I didn't understand. Swara earlier was quite cheery in her interview on the Pakistani program 'Mazaaq raat' about her trip there.

Then who is Ahuja?

Anand Ahuja, her husband.

Your most welcome to visit Pakistan Sonam Kapoor.

We in Pakistan are looking forward to your visit in our country!!

At last a positive post !!

Highly overrated.

Was permanently traumatized after reading an interview with her long ago where she told us about how fat she used to be and how she lost tons of weight, but that caused stretch marks on her backside.

Talk about way too much information ....

Well, she's quite chirpy.

On topic, it makes me cringe when I hear Indian pseudos wax lyrical about how much they love Pakistan. This woman is one of them.

Cheers, Doc

Nothing wrong in that. They come here and we go there.

oye maasi uthay rayh tu, ithay aany di taynu koi rorr nai!!!

Punjabi??

What does that mean in English??

Last edited:
Not really.

She's in the second category, I would say.

The first being Aishwarya, Sonakshi, Katrina, Kareena etc.
Well there are very few woman who can act. Indian film industry is nothing but crap ... all they do is show off their bodies to get 1.2 billion sexually repressed perverts all excited.

Highly overrated.

Was permanently traumatized after reading an interview with her long ago where she told us about how fat she used to be and how she lost tons of weight, but that caused stretch marks on her backside.

Talk about way too much information ....

On topic, it makes me cringe when I hear Indian pseudos wax lyrical about how much they love Pakistan. This woman is one of them.

Cheers, Doc

You seem irritated because she wants to visit, hardly something to get upset about.

Indian film industry is nothing but crap .

Agreed that there are presently very few films in India like Jaane bhi do yaaro ( from 1983 ), Rocket Singh : Salesman of the year ( 2009 )or Harud ( 2010 ) but it is also true that Pakistan doesn't produce films like them or like the good Hollywood films like Bladerunner or The Martian or Sunshine.

Agreed that there are presently very few films in India like Jaane bhi do yaaro ( from 1983 ), Rocket Singh : Salesman of the year ( 2009 )or Harud ( 2010 ) but it is also true that Pakistan doesn't produce films like them or like the good Hollywood films like Bladerunner or The Martian or Sunshine.
I like Meryl Streep... what an actress then a lot of Pakistani actresses from dramas of my father's generation. I have watched a lot of old classic on CDs.

What I desire are more cross-border collaborations like Ramchand Pakistani and Khamosh Paani.

@war&peace ^^^

I like Meryl Streep... what an actress then a lot of Pakistani actresses from dramas of my father's generation. I have watched a lot of old classic on CDs.

Okay.

Back
Top Bottom