What's new

Sonam Kapoor 'loves Pakistan, dying to come there'

Can you please stop tagging me. I don't know who they are nor do I give a damn about them. Go and sort out your mental illness.

lol I get tagged every week in some Indian thread in which I have no interest in.

Why a comment of this hypocrite is a news? The Hindustanis have habbit of being sweet in front of you and barking on the back.

I have a question. Where is Kapoor family actually from? Peshawar and Faisalabad right? She is not full Indian in my opinion. She is a Pakhtun-Punjabi breed. Stop being a racist.
If you say so Mr Kautilya

She won’t get raped if she’s comes to Pakistan. We should grant her citizenship.
Oh no i mean she must be worried in India thats why he wants to goto Pakistan. Why should Pakistan give citizenship to these filthy indians????

Oh no i mean she must be worried in India thats why he wants to goto Pakistan. Why should Pakistan give citizenship to these filthy indians????
I don’t think she is filthy. She is amongst our gene pool. She is a Kapoor, her forefathers came from Pakistan.

oye maasi uthay rayh tu, ithay aany di taynu koi rorr nai!!!

Highly overrated.

Was permanently traumatized after reading an interview with her long ago where she told us about how fat she used to be and how she lost tons of weight, but that caused stretch marks on her backside.

Talk about way too much information ....

On topic, it makes me cringe when I hear Indian pseudos wax lyrical about how much they love Pakistan. This woman is one of them.

Cheers, Doc

She loves Pakistan and we love her and extend our best wishes to her. Welcome her to Pakistan :welcome::pakistan::smitten:.

Ajj se iski izzat shrou kar do since Kareena, Karishma and many others may be his cousins as well, yaar vesy iski cousin Kareena ka yeh song mujhe bohat passand hai :rofl:
:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: .........ooops i forgot their is no concept of "izzat" in Ganga (where he comes from).Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom