What's new

Some rare and old pictures from 1965 war

inferiority complexed indians have debunked it in their wet dreams...................indians also dont believe that Paf pilots shot down israeli planes...........

israelis themselves have acknowledged being shot down by Pakistani pilots....so who cares what they believe or don't believe.

List is long - false victory, censoring Operation Gibraltar, defence Day(blaming India attacked Pakistan), Pakistani surrendered in Tashkent etc. :lol::lol:

Interesting portion

There is an amusing story, in Air Chief Marshal (retd.) P.C. Lal's book, My Years with the IAF, in which he states:

The personal account of M.M. Sinha who took part in the 1965 War shows how misleading some of these claims and counterclaims can be. In 1969, both India And Pakistan had sent officers to the Joint Services Staff College at Latimer in England. One evening at the bar, a Pakistani officer attending the course was speaking to another Pakistani officer visiting him. Talking of old times with great satisfaction, he was recounting what happened at Sargodha in Pakistan on 7 September. He was talking of the raid, by Hunters and five of them were shot down by Sqn. Ldr. Alam alone as recounted in John Fricker's book. The Indian Officer on the course, M.M. Sinha, happened to overhear the statement. "It was as not so," he said "you got only two."

"Nonsense", retorted the Pakistani Officer, "How do you know exactly what happened?"

"I should know" said Sinha, "I took part in that raid. We lost only two - Fg. Off. Brar and Sqn. Ldr. Bhagwat. Sqn. Ldr. Kacker had to eject because his engine developed some trouble and it flamed out due to fuel starvation. He became a POW." There was an awkward silence. "The other members of that raid, or rather two raids, are all still alive. I can give you their addresses if you want to check. One of them Wg. Cdr. A.T.R.H. Zachariah, the former CO of No.7 Sqn has an English Wife and is right here in England."

Few of them knows the truth and other will take time to know.

Interesting portion

If Pakistan had claimed 6 aircrafts were shot in 10-15 minutes, may be believed but only Chuck Norris can shoot 6 planes in a minute.

If Pakistan had claimed 6 aircrafts were shot in 10-15 minutes, may be believed but only Chuck Norris can shoot 6 planes in a minute.

in 30 seconds bro !!, even if all five plane pilot would have moved their plane in horizontal line and told pak jet to shoot, it will take more than 30 seconds.

in 30 seconds bro !!, even if all five plane pilot would have moved their plane in horizontal line and told pak jet to shoot, it will take more than 30 seconds.

You people know jack about history and the claim, only three were said to have been shot down within a space of thirty seconds, and it's always a pleasure to burst the Bharti bubble :D

Following is a list of the Indian pilots shot down by M M Alam.

Sqn.Ldr. O.N. Kacker, Sqn.Ldr. A.B. Devayya, Sqn.Ldr. S.B. Bhagwat, Flt.Lt. U.B. Guha and Flg.Off. J.S. Brar.

Interesting portion

There was one person who knew the truth too; Air Cmde. (R) S. Sajjad "Nosey" Haider of the PAF. In his book "Flight of the Falcon" Sajjad Haider has also scoffed at the M.M. Alam story. Not to forget how PAF itself dealt with M.M. Alam at the end of is career is certainly not edifying. But other massive mess-ups of 1965 had to be covered up, so at the time M.M. Alam was a convenient hook to hang 'the Emperor's new clothes on' and the story was spun around to provide the textile.

You people know jack about history and the claim, only three were said to have been shot down within a space of thirty seconds, and it's always a pleasure to burst the Bharti bubble :D

Following is a list of the Indian pilots shot down by M M Alam.

Sqn.Ldr. O.N. Kacker, Sqn.Ldr. A.B. Devayya, Sqn.Ldr. S.B. Bhagwat, Flt.Lt. U.B. Guha and Flg.Off. J.S. Brar.

Stupid even three are not possible to shot down in 30 second and FIVE or SIX in one minute , it's battle ground not penalty shootout of football .

First three in 30 sec. and next two or three in next 30 sec. ha hah ha !! tell this Hollywood movie stolen part to your Madarsa .

You r Losers Attacked on India four-five times sucked all the time and calming fake that we did this that blah blah............

Read this

"I should know" said Sinha, "I took part in that raid. We lost only two - Fg. Off. Brar and Sqn. Ldr. Bhagwat. Sqn. Ldr. Kacker had to eject because his engine developed some trouble and it flamed out due to fuel starvation. He became a POW." There was an awkward silence. "The other members of that raid, or rather two raids, are all still alive. I can give you their addresses if you want to check. One of them Wg. Cdr. A.T.R.H. Zachariah, the former CO of No.7 Sqn has an English Wife and is right here in England."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

imgres

:pop:

Stupid even three are not possible to shot down in 30 second and FIVE or SIX in one minute , it's battle ground not penalty shootout of football .

First three in 30 sec. and next two or three in next 30 sec. ha hah ha !! tell this Hollywood movie stolen part to your Madarsa .

You r Losers Attacked on India four-five times sucked all the time and calming fake that we did this that blah blah............

Read this

Actually since the Bollywood Baboons make you suck the Long-walla lollipop, and serve you the contaminated cow burger, hence you are condemned to blow saffron smoke from every opening. Even as late as 1987, one of your Moscow master thought he had a hydraulic failure after a lima shot, what to say of often described, cow in the cockpit back in 1965. You people are such a bunch of drama queens, that you fail to recognise your own mess.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/TheHoustonRocket/scan0002-12.jpg

Yes, even I read about the myth of shooting 6 Indian planes in 1 minute.
That is typical pakistani bullshi.t

Actually since the Bollywood Baboons make you suck the Long-walla lollipop, and serve you the contaminated cow burger, hence you are condemned to blow saffron smoke from every opening. Even as late as 1987, one of your Moscow master thought he had a hydraulic failure after a lima shot, what to say of often described, cow in the cockpit back in 1965. You people are such a bunch of drama queens, that you fail to recognise your own mess.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/TheHoustonRocket/scan0002-12.jpg
waah... some error in wreckage or even false reporting raises pakistani eyebrows... but your own ministry of defense , president and entire establishment falsely reporting that pakistani army is on the verge of victory against India, and then ending up signing one of the largest surrenders in modern history, doesn't bother you.

When it comes to manipulation of facts, your side is the champion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom