What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

I understand all that, but my point-of-contention is also valid.

I can expect a child to not have the guts to be vocal against harassment, but an adult? I am not advocating punching or starting a fight (some people do not want to create a scene). However, how hard it is to file a complaint, or to warn the individual who harassed you to not try this again at the least?

I understand what you are trying to say.
What you need to understand is that, some people are weak, some are vulnerable and some are both. A closed minded society makes them even weaker.

I understand what you are trying to say.
What you need to understand is that, some people are weak, some are vulnerable and some are both. A closed minded society makes them even weaker.
Pakistan is far from a closed-minded society, my friend. Some people are 'mentally weak' but some people have an admirable 'presence of mind'.

I have experience in Small Business, and I recall an incident near my shop. A pizza-making outlet existed next to my shop in the same plaza. They had male employees to take orders from customers who would remain seated in their cars. One day, a male employee touched a young lady sitting in her car repeatedly while taking her order; she tolerated his touching TWO TIMES, but she decided to inform her partner when the culprit touched her THIRD time. The partner got out of the car, and threatened the culprit of dire consequences. The culprit was not afraid to put up a fight but physical violence did not materialize, and the culprit got the memo and did not touch another lady again. The victim lady handled her situation admirably and tactfully, and indirectly contributed to making this particular spot a safer place for other ladies to frequent afterwards.

So basically let them carry a rapists child because they know how to deal with it?
I think that you misread my post. Some matters will be in our control, and some matters will be beyond our control no matter what. Making women 'aware of their rights and options' is the best course of action.

Forget an unarmed woman; even 'an armed man' may not stand a chance out in the streets in certain situations. Let us concentrate on matters which are in our control. Many instances of sexual harassment are mild, and can be sorted out on the spot.

Last edited:
@AgNoStiC MuSliM , can you delete some of the comments(and quoted comments) on page 10, please?
I’ve deleted or edited posts with expletives and abusive comments directed at women. Let me know if I missed something.

To all posters commenting here. You can voice your disagreement with the women’s march/protests, but any more abuse/expletives and I’ll be handing out bans.

Take these things with a pinch of salt. They are obviously trying to be funny. Enjoy it or ignore it. Do not make these things an issue. Issue is that we do not give right of inheritance to our woman. We do not give them respect, we tease them, try to make things difficult for them. We need to understand woman are not just Maa and Behan, she is also a person. We should respect them as person.

the things written in those posters perfectly portray and reflect the issues and thinking of most of the male members in our society.

they have every right to post whatever they believe why Pakistani guys having aching over it ? its not a free country ? i think poor women in Pakistan are suppressed so deep they now need to suppress men for counter balance .
Bhai Jan, if these girls wants to live like this it's OK. But the problem is : they want to live like that, but they then demand those privileges as well which is enjoyed by our traditional women. Inko sab chahiay, ham zeher kha lain.
The main problem is : they want to have everything but they don't want to perform their duties.

I am all against the atrocities against women in pakistan and our backward culture but that does not mean women should try to become like men and challenge them with such pathetic posters in public.
This cancer is slowly spreading in pakistan as well.

I downloaded season 1 watched first episode didn't like so deleted rest of the season without watching
Well yeah I know I am the only person who has seen this show and even I could not finish the last couple of episodes.
They have really entered into meta physics and time travel stuff which ruined the show.
But the general concept and set designs are wonderful for someone like me who love period dramas.
Your name reichmarahall always remind me of the show. That's why asked..lolx

they have every right to post whatever they believe why Pakistani guys having aching over it ? its not a free country ? i think poor women in Pakistan are suppressed so deep they now need to suppress men for counter balance .
Those posters are very indecent and totally unfit for public display.We are males and it,s not even our right to carry such posters in public.

Bhai Jan, if these girls wants to live like this it's OK. But the problem is : they want to live like that, but they then demand those privileges as well which is enjoyed by our traditional women. Inko sab chahiay, ham zeher kha lain.
The main problem is : they want to have everything but they don't want to perform their duties.
you are also right i have seen several womens who used the traditional society norms and becomes feminists as per their own convenience,

Take these things with a pinch of salt. They are obviously trying to be funny. Enjoy it or ignore it. Do not make these things an issue. Issue is that we do not give right of inheritance to our woman. We do not give them respect, we tease them, try to make things difficult for them. We need to understand woman are not just Maa and Behan, she is also a person. We should respect them as person.
Bro, this is not the situation in many households. Let us not generalize. A large number of men respect their women and treat them well (I do). Nevertheless, women have it good (and bad) in every country and this is also true for men; mixed situation.

Human rights talks should encompass all genders and their well-being, not just women and trans. As if men live like kings. Human suffering is global and gender-neutral.

Property-related disputes (inheritance) have little to do with gender and much more to do with GREED.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom