What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

Let's face facts.

Women face problems in Pakistan.
There is sexual deprevation in Pakistan for both men and women. Whatever side of the fence you sit on its very easy to get on the Islamic bandwagon when it suits you.
Example
Men will stare at a woman. Call out obscene things to her but of someone does it to their sisters mothers and daughters they hate it. Women also do this to men. I have personal experience of this. Remember when I 1st moved to Pakistan I literally thought it was the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Later I realised that's bs drama.

Women should be allowed to work. They should be allowed to ride a motorbike. They should have rights like men in society. Equally they are nit the same as men and men are nit the same as woman. For example I have never seena woman working on roads in Pakistan.

Point being. Let's respect each other. If it's not good for you then it's probably nit good foe the woman either. They are not our slaves and we are not theirs.
Women are marching because there is injustice. Men are mocking because there is truth in what the women are saying even though some comments may be deemed to be vulgar

What I have observed in Pakistan is that most of the people from both genders are hypocrites. I had one friend who always talked dirty about women's private parts and imaginary fvking every one of them. One day I asked him how would he feel if I talked about his sister like this and he was speechless.
very easy to get on the Islamic bandwagon when it suits you.
Example
Men will stare at a woman. Call out obscene things to her but of someone does it to their sisters mothers and daughters they hate it. Women also do this to men. I have personal experience of this. Remember when I 1st moved to Pakistan I literally thought it was the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Later I realised that's bs drama.
Similarly most of the women who are protesting about men' stares will have no problem in going out and having illicit relationships with good looking men. They are only mad at unwanted stares. I have seen girls who have physical relationships with guys and talking every dirty things but complained to HR when someone they don't like did a remotely inappropriate joke with them.

Tell them what the Western women are going through. No family, no protection. Every western women who goes to work, has horrible stories to tell.
What's the source of this information? And what do you mean by 'No family, no protection'?

Tell them what the Western women are going through. No family, no protection. Every western women who goes to work, has horrible stories to tell.
In our culture, we have big families, or at least functional family units. In west, women are on their own after 18, and this is not the case in our culture.
The source of information is me.
In West, women despite not having the support of family concerns and protection are safer than women in South Asia despite South Asian women having the family support.

Don't you agree?

Let's face facts.

Women face problems in Pakistan.
There is sexual deprevation in Pakistan for both men and women. Whatever side of the fence you sit on its very easy to get on the Islamic bandwagon when it suits you.
Example

Women should be allowed to work. They should be allowed to ride a motorbike. They should have rights like men in society. Equally they are nit the same as men and men are nit the same as woman. For example I have never seena woman working on roads in Pakistan.

Point being. Let's respect each other. If it's not good for you then it's probably nit good foe the woman either. They are not our slaves and we are not theirs.
Women are marching because there is injustice. Men are mocking because there is truth in what the women are saying even though some comments may be deemed to be vulgar
i have seen women in pak doing road work.

Ooh, I like posters!

FB_IMG_1552065527250.jpg

Mmm... Lollipop.
1688225034702.png

FB_IMG_1552065935843.jpg

Fair enough, I guess.

FB_IMG_1552065498200.jpg

Do kids these days send d!ck-picks to random chicks out of nowhere? Because back in my days, things were a LOT different!

FB_IMG_1552065493287.jpg

No, that's how you sit "properly":
1688224998185.png

FB_IMG_1552065489914.jpg

Again, fair enough.

FB_IMG_1552065481257.jpg

No, you grow a pair... of boobs.

FB_IMG_1552065376419.jpg

So... I've to first put food in the microwave to put bun in the oven?

I don't even...

I'm like so confused right now...

FB_IMG_1552065443115.jpg

Should've called our pee-pees smol.

Missed opportunity...

IMG_20190308_200714.jpg

Public confession...

IMG_20190308_200705.jpg

I don't even understand what the left poster says?

In West, women despite not having the support of family concerns and protection are safer than women in South Asia despite South Asian women having the family support.

Don't you agree?
Safer? It depends on the definition of "safer".
Police and law enforcement, local policies do protect women. But are they really safe? Every now and then a girl gets raped in a bar and friends gathering. Majority of such cases never get reported. And then what about organizations? Are they safe there? No sir, I can inform you they are not. The ways the man (and now women too) approch the target women have changed, but not intentions.
And then the same attacks by family members. At least women in South Asia are safe against external attacks to a considerable amount.

Safer? It depends on the definition of "safer".
Police and law enforcement, local policies do protect women. But are they really safe? Every now and then a girl gets raped in a bar and friends gathering. Majority of such cases never get reported. And then what about organizations? Are they safe there? No sir, I can inform you they are not. The ways the man (and now women too) approch the target women have changed, but not intentions.
And then the same attacks by family members. At least women in South Asia are safe against external attacks to a considerable amount.

Back
Top Bottom