What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not gone through the whole thread for obvious reasons. I am going to raise some points which perhaps have not been raised.

1. If India subsidises IOK, then why do you think that Pakistan does not subsidise Azad Kashmir?

I dunno about subsidies par quota mein hiii hum sarooon ka band bajaa deiteiii hain ! :lol:

My cousins from Muzafarabad got admissions ahead of thousands of youth in UET & NUST because of their AJK Nationality ! And then there was the other bit about them pulling ahead of thousands of youth in the Civil Services Exam because of that same blasted quota ! :rofl:

3. It is not just the religious practices that majority of Kashmiris share with Pakistanis (particularly of North Punjab). There are cultural, trade, and geographic links as well. That is why if left to themselves, Kashmiris would grow closer to Pakistan over time. It is just natural. Do Indians have any idea how many Kashmiris migrated to North Punjab even before 1947? Kashmiri-Punjabis are a big part of intellectual, cultural, and economic fabric of North Punjab.

You talking to me ? :what:

Theres no such thing as a Kashmiri-Punjabi; we're Punjabis of Kashmiri descent, Bamu Bhai ! :kiss3:

Punjab vich aheooo jaiii divisions nahin hondiyaan neii & we've been here for the past 100 or so years hooor kinaaa time lagaa sannuuu Punjabi banun vich ? :cray:

india had tried hard to do this but it can't stop Kashmiris demanding freedom. No matter you spend 3 quarter of your budget on Kashmir development, you cannot buy Freedom of any one, it's time to face the reality of life.

But you occupied alot of their lands dude. Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar, Jammu Kashmir, Kolkata, etc etc. Also according to the plan all Muslim majority states will become Pakistan but why was Punjab & Bengal divided when it was Muslim majority & if it was divided as on the other side there were mostly Hindus & Sikhs so why was Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh & Bihar not divided into Muslim part & Hindu part? Partition was not done with justice.
it seems you are an utter fool..who said kolkata is a muslim majority area :angry: who told you hyderabad/deccan(andhra pradesh) is a muslim majority area..learn the facts right then vomit your BS and talking about freedom..well your country has more experience in it since it learned the "hard way" :lol:

I dunno about subsidies par quota mein hiii hum sarooon ka band bajaa deiteiii hain ! :lol:

My cousins from Muzafarabad got admissions ahead of thousands of youth in UET & NUST because of their AJK Nationality ! And then there was the other bit about them pulling ahead of thousands of youth in the Civil Services Exam because of that same blasted quota ! :rofl:

You talking to me ? :what:

Theres no such thing as a Kashmiri-Punjabi; we're Punjabis of Kashmiri descent, Bamu Bhai ! :kiss3:

Punjab vich aheooo jaiii divisions nahin hondiyaan neii & we've been here for the past 100 or so years hooor kinaaa time lagaa sannuuu Punjabi banun vich ? :cray:

Kashmiri-Punjabi as in Pakistani-Americans, as in African-American, as in Pakistani-british. I do not know how else to point out that many Punjabis hail from Kashmir. Similarly many Punjabis today have their roots in Pakhtuns, and Baloch people who migrated here many generations ago. They keep their family names as Baloch, Durrani, Khan, etc.... Just as we have Butt, Khawaja, etc... showing Kashmiri extraction.

No need to worry over-much about terminology. Everyone knows there are no internal fractures in Punjab.

Abb so jao. Mein bhi sign off karnay laga hoon.... Zzz....

Kashmiri-Punjabi as in Pakistani-Americans, as in African-American, as in Pakistani-british. I do not know how else to point out that many Punjabis hail from Kashmir. Similarly many Punjabis today have their roots in Pakhtuns, and Baloch people who migrated here many generations ago. They keep their family names as Baloch, Durrani, Khan, etc.... Just as we have Butt, Khawaja, etc... showing Kashmiri extraction.

No need to worry over-much about terminology. Everyone knows there are no internal fractures in Punjab.

Abb so jao. Mein bhi sign off karnay laga hoon.... Zzz....

Shab-e-Khar Bamu Bhai ! :tup:

I was just teasing you ! :D

hence you wish to claim that India has no place for Muslims yet should be called a secular state?

Well, considering that many of the freedom leaders do not participate in the elections.. It is as democratic as Hosni Mubaraks government was.

if they dont believe in Indian democracy and its multi cultural integration , and after all these concessions, yes they should

That's precisely the point. Kashmir as a whole was supposed to go the 'greener side'. You just solved the impossible. Kudos!

May be in the Mughal period , they could have thought of integrating India to Ottomon empire that is past and 65 years is a long time now , if you want to stay , stay else leave where ever you want to

india had tried hard to do this but it can't stop Kashmiris demanding freedom. No matter you spend 3 quarter of your budget on Kashmir development, you cannot buy Freedom of any one, it's time to face the reality of life.

But you occupied alot of their lands dude. Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar, Jammu Kashmir, Kolkata, etc etc. Also according to the plan all Muslim majority states will become Pakistan but why was Punjab & Bengal divided when it was Muslim majority & if it was divided as on the other side there were mostly Hindus & Sikhs so why was Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh & Bihar not divided into Muslim part & Hindu part? Partition was not done with justice.

A vision of a Muslim corridor
Another popular Muslim theory was propagated that Muslim concentration areas in the north, in Punjab, UP and Bihar could form a corridor between East and West Pakistan. The theory was further extended by some to include the Hyderabad state which was ruled by the Nizam who aspired to be independent. All these were illusions. A look at the map will show that the few pockets of Muslim concentration in the north, namely, Mewat or Rohilkhand or Purnea were far apart from each other and could hardly bridge the geographical gap between the two Pakistans and there was no reason for India to be generous enough to oblige Pakistan and make any special arrangement.

Also anyone with a sense of history should have known that the Nizam could not rule for ever, in the age of democracy, as his people were 90 % non-Muslims and demanded to be a part of free India. Some misguided Muslims who put their faith in the Nizam of Hyderabad and other Muslim Princes soon realized that the princes were all to be consigned to the dustbin of history. The Nizam’s Army and the Razakars could not protect him. He finally surrendered to India and later Hyderabad was trifurcated on linguistic basis, and the three parts were merged with Karnataka, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh.

On the eve of Partition, it is amazing to recall that a small section of the Muslims in India even believed that the creation of Pakistan was but a step towards another Muslim invasion and re-conquest of India! Fortunately the people who saw hope of security in Pakistan soon saw the stupidity of their own imagination. Pakistan would hardly take care of non-Punjabi refuges from UP or Bihar (except for some elite and professionals); the settlement of Biharis in Karachi, so called Bihar Colony, a low-lying area subject to floods spoke for itself. The Biharis and UP-wallas continued to be marginalized in government service and in professional education. First they were eased out of administration. Today the Muhajireen applying for admission to professional courses are asked to indicate where their grandparents were born! Not surprising, then that many qualified Muhajireen have emigrated from Pakistan to the USA and the Gulf.

it seems you are an utter fool..who said kolkata is a muslim majority area :angry: who told you hyderabad/deccan(andhra pradesh) is a muslim majority area..learn the facts right then vomit your BS and talking about freedom..well your country has more experience in it since it learned the "hard way" :lol:

Mr foolish duffer:guns: Kolkata was Muslim majority in 47...wheras Hyderabad Deccan had Muslim Nawabs. If you go by Muslim majority than whole Punjab, Kashmir, Kolkata should've come to Pakistan & if you go by ruler's decision than Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar should be Pakistan. Which effin world you livin in :sniper: mr fool prince? Yes talking about hard way it seems 0.7million indians troops in indian Occupied Kashmir can't integrate it into india nor economic activity did.:lol:

Also anyone with a sense of history should have known that the Nizam could not rule for ever, in the age of democracy, as his people were 90 % non-Muslims and demanded to be a part of free India. Some misguided Muslims who put their faith in the Nizam of Hyderabad and other Muslim Princes soon realized that the princes were all to be consigned to the dustbin of history. The Nizam’s Army and the Razakars could not protect him. He finally surrendered to India and later Hyderabad was trifurcated on linguistic basis, and the three parts were merged with Karnataka, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh.

That is my point that if we go by people decision(democratic way) than Kashmir should be rightfully given to Pakistan just like Pakistan backed off from Hyderabad Deccan claims.

On the eve of Partition, it is amazing to recall that a small section of the Muslims in India even believed that the creation of Pakistan was but a step towards another Muslim invasion and re-conquest of India! Fortunately the people who saw hope of security in Pakistan soon saw the stupidity of their own imagination. Pakistan would hardly take care of non-Punjabi refuges from UP or Bihar (except for some elite and professionals); the settlement of Biharis in Karachi, so called Bihar Colony, a low-lying area subject to floods spoke for itself. The Biharis and UP-wallas continued to be marginalized in government service and in professional education. First they were eased out of administration. Today the Muhajireen applying for admission to professional courses are asked to indicate where their grandparents were born! Not surprising, then that many qualified Muhajireen have emigrated from Pakistan to the USA and the Gulf.

lol dude, me my self is Muhajir my grand parents from UP & bombay. And no Muhajirs in Pakistan have equal opportunities, i never saw any discrimination...the cities of Karachi & Hyderabad are run by Muhajirs. And you see just one area of Karachi "Bihar colony" visit the thread 'Pictures from the cities Karachi' & see what Karachi is.

And then so is P0K,.... I hope you know that..

I dunno what the heck is this thingy.

And then so is Gilgit and Baltistan.... I hope you know that..

I advice you to take a visit to Gilgit/Baltistan, they can accept death but not india ruling their territory. Also check for how many martyrs of Pakistani army are from that area who fought against india.

bomb kashmir valley for 1 month striaght. seal the area. profit??
not gonna lie i am not fond of kashmiris. if you lived wit them you would know what i mean. these people are born wahabi. they are very cowardly and full of venom. jammu starts to smell bad when these people come every winter.

Kashmir is a sacred place for Hindus and Hinduism.
The holy land of Amarnath and Vaishno Devi shrine where millions of Hindu devotes go on pilgrimage every year. We won't repeat the same mistake what Sikhs did in 47. We will never allow our holy land seperated from us

vaishno devi is in jammu and we don't want anything to do with these weird kashmiris

People in the Kashmir Valley have been provided for the last 65 years, hundreds of thousands of crores in subsidised cheap food (perhaps cheapest in the world), subsidised firewood, subsidised salts, subsidised pesticides for orchards, subsidised agricultural pursuits, cheaper feeds for animals, liberal loans for training in professional colleges outside the state (never returned), huge subsidies for establishment of industrial units, liberal loans for housing and so on.

There is hardly any sphere of life where people of Kashmir do not get preferential treatment. The population of the state is just 0.4% of the country yet it received 2.7% of the national development outlay. Five Year Plans are being totally financed by the Centre, as also assistance for staff salaries. While in other parts of the country various states are getting central assistance as 30 percent grants and 70 percent loans, Jammu and Kashmir is among the most favoured parts where Central assistance is being given as 90 percent grants and 10 percent as loan.

In the country as a whole, over 15 percent people are house-less but in the Kashmir Valley every family has got a proper house of its own. Such huge sums of money have been pumped into the Kashmir Valley to the neglect of other two regions during all these years that they have resulted in regional imbalances and regional tension within the state.

Insurgency and terrorism have not affected the prosperity of the Muslims of the Kashmir Valley. In fact, their prosperity has increased due to their having taken away immovable assets and agricultural property as also business establishments of the Hindus worth thousands of crores of rupees. Massive loans taken from financial institutions have not been returned. No taxes or Government dues are paid in the Valley. Electricity charges, water bills, telephone bills, sales tax bills, sales tax, excise duty nothing is paid to the Central Government.

Now, if some misguided Kasmiris and birdbrains like SAS Gilani and Co of the Hurriyat want ‘independence’, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the devastating financial effect on Kashmir and Kashmiris and their quality of life. For the 2% of Kashmiris who want to merge with Pakistan, they should ask themselves whether Pakistan can afford to give all these freebies to the Kashmiris that amount to thousands of crores a year as subsidies.

The Kashmiris who insist on independence or a merger with Pakistan must ask themselves whether they are better off in India? There would be no more freebies and subsidies. The crutches that they have been dependent upon for decades will be gone resulting in the further disintegration of the state due to civil unrest and discontent. Pakistan would be hard put to control the chaos that would ensue. In other words, another nightmare for Pakistan seeing that Waziristan and Balochistan are on the boil.

Religion can feed the soul, but it cannot put more food on the table.

The logical constructs of your argument show that Kashmiris are turly an occupied people and they should be thankful to the occupier for providing them with facilities. I've seen much better defences of Kashmir's ascension to India or Kashmir being independent but I believe Kashmiri's would really find your post offensive, sir. People have sacrificed more for what they believe in. During the the first 10 years of our nations independence many people kept rattling the 'we were better under the British' chant; I believe your post resonates with the same spirit. I'm all for talking about Kashmir but let's be respectful to them and not subject them to mere investments.

@Chak Bamu Reason we don't talk about P0K is that its time wastage and we are content with the portion of Kashmir we have. Why should we focus on one state if rest of the India is also need to be taken care of.

We have different priorities like education, employment poverty removal, health services, economic growth and Internal security.

Making hue and cry over a piece of land which Pakistan will never give is idiotic. We have good portion of Kashmir with Dams built on few rivers, and status qup works for us.

Torusim is booming in Kashmir ad soon economic process will create a new generation of Kashmiri people who will get benifitted by it and hence may become more Pro-India.

We will focus on getting our area of Kashmir more developed and secure than what Pakistan have.

Kirat, you are an admirable foe, sir. If India has people like you then truly she would prove to be a more formidable foe. Hats off to your clear stragetic, potent and relevent arguments. If more people argued like you it would be more productive. Looking forward to see more of you on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
bomb kashmir valley for 1 month striaght. seal the area. profit??
not gonna lie i am not fond of kashmiris. if you lived wit them you would know what i mean. these people are born wahabi. they are very cowardly and full of venom. jammu starts to smell bad when these people come every winter.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster can i expose how some(no offense to all indians just anti-Pakistani & anti-Kashmiri) indians smell here in US?
@Armstrong @Kashmiri Nationalist @Azadkashmir @cb4 Will appriciate your comments too as you guys are ethnic Kashmiri.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom