What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cut the crap man, i'm not a fanboy of your propaganda media or army news. Even dozens of European survey reports shows Kashmiris want indepandance from india.

And the same european surveys show that Indian state of J&K has much better individual freedom than the area under Pakistani occupation..

I dunno what the heck is this thingy.

And you comment on the whole Kashmir issue.. Typical :D

I advice you to take a visit to Gilgit/Baltistan, they can accept death but not india ruling their territory. Also check for how many martyrs of Pakistani army are from that area who fought against india.

Do you want to see how many soldiers, who are kicking the collective a$$es of the Pakistani terrorists infiltrating into J&K are from the Indian state of J&K ??

And the same european surveys show that Indian state of J&K has much better individual freedom than the area under Pakistani occupation..

Kashmiri members here can reply to it @Armstrong @Kashmiri Nationalist@Azadkashmir @cb4 your comments needed.

Plus huge number of Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir lives in UK they can freely express their views just like Khalistani Freedom fighters in Canada & UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cut the crap man, i'm not a fanboy of your propaganda media or army news. Even dozens of European survey reports shows Kashmiris want indepandance from india.

who doesn't like statehood , every state of india and pakistan is a unique one with its own culture,language and sometimes race. If every state started asking for freedom then region would turn into WW era Europe or even worse. don't you think 1971 war was devastating to your nation on so many fronts. such conflicts don't go down very well. we need to collaborate and co-exist peacefully and stress upon more pressing issues like poverty , education and over all quality of life rather than falling prey to propagandist politicians who play vote bank politics. Such surveys may express the sentiments of masses but they don't express the reality of the situation and do not throw light on what needs to be done hence they are redundant and populist.

Kashmiri members here can reply to it @Armstrong @Kashmiri Nationalist@Azadkashmir @cb4 your comments needed.

Plus huge number of Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir lives in UK they can freely express their views just like Khalistani Freedom fighters in Canada & UK.

Read up on the report of EU parliament on the both sides of Kashmir.. Random posters on Internet forums do not make up the world :D

As of now it seems your country is going to give ***** to 7 twins in North east. So keep dreaming.

india can claim Pakistani provinces you are free to do so but do you even think that most Muslims live under anyone & specially under a third world country nice entertainment package you are...

Another wet dream, look like Sushil Shinde was rite, you seems like a product coming directly out of there.

As of now it seems your country is going to give ***** to 7 twins in North east. So keep dreaming.

india can claim Pakistani provinces:rofl: you are free to do so but do you even think that most Muslims live under anyone & specially under a third world country nice entertainment package you are...:

Another wet dream, look like Sushil Shinde was rite, you seems like a product coming directly out of there.
Shillong, North East India
golflk4.jpg

4827011581_304841a641_z.jpg

Rudy-and-Tips-2.jpg

4827032331_861fcc8f18_z.jpg

2050066669_9c66dc3d24.jpg

vs

Balochistan
baloch-fighters.jpg

1.jpg

It's pretty clear whose gonna produce a *****. As evident , it's certainly not us.
LOL ? You don't have the "aukad" to call India third world , while most of your provinces resemble sub saharan Africa. An average indian earns $1000 more than an average Pakistani. List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
so go cry me a river.

You need to cut the crap too. I'm not a fan-boy of your mullah - media or army ISPR propaganda. Even dozens of European surveys show that a majority of Balochis and Sindhis want independence from Pakistan. You guys just love living in a state of denial, don't you? It's more comfortable that way. The 'All-is-well' syndrome.....Carry on, for when the house of cards comes crashing down, you'll realise how wrong you were! Till then have a nice day!

Thanks but Kashmiris know what is in their best interest, and they don't need some ignorant Indian on the internet on a Pakistani forum telling them what they should do.

Thanks but Kashmiris know what is in their best interest, and they don't need some ignorant Indian on the internet on a Pakistani forum telling them what they should do.

In retrospect, we do not need Pakistanis on a forum telling Indians what to do and what sympathies they hold...

The news is for Indians to understand what has been given to them.. Not you!

Don't want troll but development and subsidies do not suppress sentiments of liberation.
If you can acknowledge what the rest of the world witnessed I'll be willing to listen to you about Kashmir, otherwise not: admit that it was Pakistan, not India, that precipitated the disastrous 1965 war by infiltrating Kashmir with disguised troops.

If you maintain it was India's fault you're sharing and propagating Pakistanis' common delusion. If you're willing to combat that with the truth, then you can debate.

Mr foolish duffer:guns: Kolkata was Muslim majority in 47...wheras Hyderabad Deccan had Muslim Nawabs. If you go by Muslim majority than whole Punjab, Kashmir, Kolkata should've come to Pakistan & if you go by ruler's decision than Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar should be Pakistan. Which effin world you livin in :sniper: mr fool prince? Yes talking about hard way it seems 0.7million indians troops in indian Occupied Kashmir can't integrate it into india nor economic activity did.:lol:

That is my point that if we go by people decision(democratic way) than Kashmir should be rightfully given to Pakistan just like Pakistan backed off from Hyderabad Deccan claims.
mr dumbo american pakistani..kolkata was never a muslim majority area..both in pre as well as post independance.It seems dhaka and kolkata are equal to you :lol:

If you can acknowledge what the rest of the world witnessed I'll be willing to listen to you about Kashmir, otherwise not: admit that it was Pakistan, not India, that precipitated the disastrous 1965 war by infiltrating Kashmir with disguised troops.

If you maintain it was India's fault you're sharing and propagating Pakistanis' common delusion. If you're willing to combat that with the truth, then you can debate.

oh,reallly,how would Americans comment about this??:http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/144999-don-t-look-away-kashmir-s-mass-graves-people-s-struggle-photos.html

And what, pray, are the so called 'best interests' of the Kashmiris? Religion or a better standard of living which includes thousands of crores worth of freebies? Can Pakistan afford to feed them? Simple answer - NO! Nor do they have the capability to feed themselves. So WTF are you talking about?

Lol.. Indians can even barely feed themselves, yet talking about Pakistanis feeding Kashmiris.

Kashmiris want freedom from India.

On every wall in Sri Nagar it says INDIAN DOGS GO BACK. On August 15th, Kashmiris all over the world mourn and wear black. In Sri Nagar, Pakistani flag was raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom