What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,.curry chicken,how come gays can kick your *** so badly and after so many years you still feel the pain in your ***,lol..

Hey Wenchang chicken , did your mommy make cockroach and lizard soup today? I'm sure you'll like it. LOL , your english is so pathetic. You are better off speaking your gay chingchong. Don't insult english please.

You're comparing us with the Chinese? :woot: At least we got brains. And it's just Mali we have to contend with! You fellows have got half the world whipping your behinds! :sick:

oh ,really,a tiny crappy France has no future at all,we at leas talk about a place has a common border with us,what tiny France fit in here?

Hey Wenchang chicken , did your mommy make cockroach and lizard soup today? I'm sure you'll like it.

LOL,today you must have wipe your *** with the wrong hand,haha

oh ,really,a tiny crappy France has no future at all,we at leas talk about a place has a common border with us,what tiny France fit in here?

LOL,today you must have wipe your *** with the wrong hand,haha

No wenchang chicken , i wipe it with kung pao chicken. Ching chong ding dong jing jing.

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Did you get that? I'll repeat since it takes time for the Chinese to comprehend...:offtopic:

Now, did that register in those little brain cells? Go take your rants somewhere else and stop derailing this thread. Thanks!

cause our beautiful language is too good for you to grasp,so I condescend myself to use your master's language to talk here,but only here,my first language is always my mother tongue.

You will be surprised to know that English is our second language too and we use it here because that's this forum's requirement.

Have you heard of Hindi/Tamil/Punjabi/Gujarati/Marathi/Malayalam/Kannada/Telugu etc ? One of these is generally a first language of an Indian born in India.

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Did you get that? I'll repeat since it takes time for the Chinese to comprehend...:offtopic:

Now, did that register in those little brain cells? Go take you rants somewhere else and stop derailing this thread with your rants. Thanks!

do you have a brain at all,if you like to talk about issues,I m talking about issue,that's what I did first,and you guys turned to personal attack after I posted my opinion,and I tell you guy I can also hit low if that's what you want.

You will be surprised to know that English is our second language and we use it here because that's this forum's requirement.

Have you heard of Hindi/Tamil/Punjabi/Gujarati/Marathi/Malayalam/Kannada/Telugu etc ? One of these is generally a first language of an Indian born in India.

ok,Indians are very proud of speaking their master's language and have it their official language,in China,a foreign language is just a foreign language,you slave minds will never grasp that.

93,000 killed by Terrorists sent by their so called brothers across the borders.

As for rapes, provide source, some trusted and credible one.
93K were Pakistanis? lol wtf ............as for the rapes..... dude ur army didnt even leave congolese women on their UN mission! as for IOK............google is ur friend!

ok,Indians are very proud of speaking their master's language and have it their official language,in China,a foreign language is just a foreign language,you slave minds will never grasp that.

Really and then why is Chinese govt forcing kids to learn English? Why did you learnt it? Remember, this is the language of the people who made you opium addicts..

Really and then why is Chinese govt forcing kids to learn English? Why did you learnt it? Remember, this is the language of the people who made you opium addicts..

come on,not forcing,a kid has to learn a foreign language that's why we have mandatory foreign language courses?you don't learn foreign languages in your country?that must be the difference in education system.

One does not simply admit the fact that kashmiris aint indians!!!! :coffee:

according to whom?you?check the kashmiri passports.they travel everywhere with "indian" passports.

then what,in US,Canada,Australia.. they also push Chinese language,but we will never have any language other than our mother tongue to be our official language,get it?you are using your country's official language to talk here and I m only using a foreign language.is this so hard for you to understand.
Hey buddy, One quick question, Which language you use to communicate with an Indian, Pakistani, American ?

What's the official language of all the deals, agreements all over the world ?

I think its English.

And why you use it ?

Because either we all learn Chinese or you learn our language.

You are using a common language.

In India there are over 26 languages and many more dialects. Now imagine if I have to talk to a South Indian, either I or he should know each other's langauge or we can use English which is taught as common language platform for better administration and communication. We can't run language schools for 26 languages to talk all over India. We need single language for all official work.

Due to Britishers, all official work was done in English.

But as a matter of fact, in state official purposes, in my state, Hindi is used in alternate. So that it helps a Hindi person and English for other state person for better understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom