What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell this to your 'all weather friend'.

Why our all weather friend didn't occupied anyone's land plus it is offtopic to talk about it, you are welcome to start thread where we can debate it.

avg. Kashmiri doesnot agree with you.. they welcome development with open hands.. big talk is for rich and powerful.

Don't force me to post pics of Average Kashmiris.:lol:

I think pakistan has decided that it will interfere with any thing related with muslim in this world...pehle apni economy to dekh lo yaar

Pakistan's land is occupied since 47 so it has to look for it too.

Thats more like 45,000 in last 25 years.. OTOH, In Pakistan, over 45,000 have died in terrorist violence in last 10 years alone.. By your logic, U Pakistanis need to shut up first ....

There is a difference between war on terror and ur war of terror............... 10400+ rapes,93k + dead............... its u guys who clearly need to stfu.............

Yours truly!
Ali Khan.

india had tried hard to do this but it can't stop Kashmiris demanding freedom. No matter you spend 3 quarter of your budget on Kashmir development, you cannot buy Freedom of any one, it's time to face the reality of life.

But you occupied alot of their lands dude. Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar, Jammu Kashmir, Kolkata, etc etc. Also according to the plan all Muslim majority states will become Pakistan but why was Punjab & Bengal divided when it was Muslim majority & if it was divided as on the other side there were mostly Hindus & Sikhs so why was Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh & Bihar not divided into Muslim part & Hindu part? Partition was not done with justice.

we are not buying their freedom.mate by this logic,balochistan should be free,tibet should be free,northern ireland should be free etc. etc.
you cant give freedom to everyone.harsh reality.

and about the unfair partition,please use some practical logic.the combined area of bangla-pak was around 9.5 lack square km and india is about 3.2 lakh square km.

the combined pak population was 60million and india's population was 330 million.so if u take the ratio,it is almost the same.

and about bihar,up etc. partition,again use some practical logic,they had no border with pakistan.so it wasnt possible.

or perhaps by your logic,we should have divided each and every district of india???

There is a difference between war on terror and ur war of terror............... 10400+ rapes,93k + dead............... its u guys who clearly need to stfu.............

Yours truly!
Ali Khan.

Mate the difference is just the perspective and point of reference.. From where I stand, you are not a victim of WoT, but the reason why WoT had to happen.. So stfu to you :)

Plural "you" - can be anyone.

Anyone does not have the right to show anyone else the way.. Me telling people I dont like to get lost does not mean India as a country is asking them to leave.. So your base premise of the argument is flawed..

Kashmirs can decide for themselves their protest is pretty obvios that they want freedom

we are not buying their freedom.mate by this logic,balochistan should be free,tibet should be free,northern ireland should be free etc. etc.
you cant give freedom to everyone.harsh reality.

Balochistan had legally & willingly joined Pakistan, although this is offtopic but let me clear your mind, Balochistan was not in this form as it is today but there were different states namely Las-Bela, Kalat, Kharan, Makran, Gawadar & Pushtun Areas...Las-Bela, Kharan, Makran & Pashtun Areas joined Pakistan riteaway the State of Kalat took the decision to their parliament, most members opposed to join but the Khan of Kalat who was the ruler decided to join Pakistan(if you want video proof of Grandson of Khan of Kalat i can post it too), not to mention that Kalat state was in the middle of all other states & Sindh on other side. Gawadar was later purchased by Govt of Oman...so don't talk what your media/army propaganda machines tells you...the world & the UN accept Balochistan as legal territory of Pakistan without any doubt...Balochistan is as Pakistan as Maharatra is india.

Kashmir case is totally different from this & is considered as disputed by whole world & UN.

Yes we can't give freedom to everyone thats why we backed off from Hyderabad Deccan, UP, Bihar & most times Junagadh/Manvadar. If Pakistan can back off from soo many territories for Peace why can't india.

What's the obsession people have with Kashmir. Why not firs take care of what you have ?

Jeez, Afzal Guru hanging again diverted the attention of Pakistanis. They forgot their own problems and their own victims.

@American Pakistani Sending Jehadis is not a peaceful way of resolving dispute, Isn't it ?

Sorry, first stop sending them, then we can talk of peaceful negotiations. Its not like you kill our people and then ask for peace too. They can't run in parallel. One has to stop.

But Pakistan choose to kill our people by sending Kasabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the obsession people have with Kashmir. Why not firs take care of what you have ?

Jeez, Afzal Guru hanging again diverted the attention of Pakistanis. They forgot their own problems and their own victims.

Looks like Zardari paid Pranab Mukherjee to get Afzal Guru executed so that Pakistanis have something else to do except abuse Pakistani govt and Army for the mess Pakistan is in :D

and about the unfair partition,please use some practical logic.the combined area of bangla-pak was around 9.5 lack square km and india is about 3.2 lakh square km.
the combined pak population was 60million and india's population was 330 million.so if u take the ratio,it is almost the same.

Correction...Pakistan's area including Bdsh area=950,907 & indian area 3,200,000. And no the land was not divided on population ratio but the majority areas of Muslims VS majority areas of Hindu/Sikhs & by that plan Pakistan didn't get justice as Muslim majority states with Hindu/Sikh minority were divided into Muslim X state Vs Hindu/Sikh X state whereas the Hindu/Sikh majority States with Muslim minority were not divided.

Yours truly!
Ali Khan.
93,000 killed by Terrorists sent by their so called brothers across the borders.

As for rapes, provide source, some trusted and credible one.

and about bihar,up etc. partition,again use some practical logic,they had no border with pakistan.so it wasnt possible.

or perhaps by your logic,we should have divided each and every district of india???

I don't wanna talk about it anymore as offtopics after offtopics but let me tell you had failed to comprehend my post, i said that by Muslim majority means Pakistan should've rightfully get whole Punjab & Bengal. But lets not go offtopic again n again & stick to Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom