What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny.. you want to give freedom of speech to kashmiri citizens of India and deny that to non Kashmiris ?? Why?

PS: Comments of Indian posters on this forum can not be taken as the Indian govt policy ..

There's nothing funny in it, no point contorting the words again and over again..

No where I denied freedom of speech to anyone, the only point I made was you can't show people (who differ) a path to other country. Further extending your logic - Is it fine with you if Kashmirs (who differ from you) show you a path to mainland India?

BTW just 15 mins ago, it was democracy that was allowing everything possible, may be fateh can explain relation between Indian policy and a government that is selected (not elected) by the people..

Force for what? For shoving them out of the country?

No to maintain law and order.

You are failing to comprehend basic concepts like democracy, emigration and now an online debate where possible solutions are discussed and attributing all my comments to the state of India. Pls be rational.

As per my understanding no one asked Muslim population to stay in India , they asked for a new state new country and it was given , hence who ever do not want to stay with India in the name of their majority population , should go to the greener side

Becoz, you are a liar.. and I just corrected your lie. :laugh:

And made an attempt to derail the thread.. any further efforts will lead to similar results as the overeager student had in the movie.

I saw that interview, he was crystal clear in interview, he was short of cash and hence participated in the gruesome act.

Watch 6:30 onwards.. it's just a business, there are more than 35 groups involved in this & there is a turf war going on among those. There is no freedom fight going on or nothing of that sort.

Watch 7.40 onwards... ''paison ka chakkar tah''. & that's what motivated him.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per my understanding no one asked Muslim population to stay in India , they asked for a new state new country and it was given , hence who ever do not want to stay with India in the name of their majority population , should go to the greener side

hence you wish to claim that India has no place for Muslims yet should be called a secular state?

Isn't the govt in Kashmir today elected by the people and composed of the people who are Kashmiris.. ??

Well, considering that many of the freedom leaders do not participate in the elections.. It is as democratic as Hosni Mubaraks government was.

That's precisely the point. Kashmir as a whole was supposed to go the 'greener side'. You just solved the impossible. Kudos!

That's precisely the point. Kashmir as a whole was supposed to go the 'greener side'. You just solved the impossible. Kudos!

As per the june plan that created pakistan, NO, it was not. If you are questioning the plan, then I must question the creation of pakistan too.

Don't want troll but development and subsidies do not suppress sentiments of liberation. India has been unable to provide a sense of belonging to Kashmiris and this is what counts the most.

I think pakistan has decided that it will interfere with any thing related with muslim in this world...pehle apni economy to dekh lo yaar

Well, considering that many of the freedom leaders do not participate in the elections.. It is as democratic as Hosni Mubaraks government was.

Not really.. It would have been an issue if those leaders were not allowed to participate. Just because someone you like decides to wuss out of an election, it does not make the election undemocratic.. Its like saying that because Hillary did not contest the democratic primaries this time, the election of Obama is un democratic.. :disagree:

There's nothing funny in it, no point contorting the words again and over again..

No where I denied freedom of speech to anyone, the only point I made was you can't show people (who differ) a path to other country. Further extending your logic - Is it fine with you if Kashmirs (who differ from you) show you a path to mainland India?

Who is "You" in the bold part above..??

there is this urdu idiom that suits Kashmiri separatists: EHSAAN FARAMOSH ... geelani who preaches hatred has his kids and grand kids studied in Delhi University and ask Kashmiris to leave schools and come out on the streets. Whenever he gets ill he gets free of cost treatment at India's most expensive hospital Apollo Delhi.. even PM and President don't go there.

exactly.the kashmiri muslims should leave the whole evil yindoo thing,and accept india.

and india too,should focus on economic development in kashmir and integrate them with the rest of india.

india had tried hard to do this but it can't stop Kashmiris demanding freedom. No matter you spend 3 quarter of your budget on Kashmir development, you cannot buy Freedom of any one, it's time to face the reality of life.

But you occupied alot of their lands dude. Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar, Jammu Kashmir, Kolkata, etc etc. Also according to the plan all Muslim majority states will become Pakistan but why was Punjab & Bengal divided when it was Muslim majority & if it was divided as on the other side there were mostly Hindus & Sikhs so why was Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh & Bihar not divided into Muslim part & Hindu part? Partition was not done with justice.

india had tried hard to do this but it can't stop Kashmiris demanding freedom. No matter you spend 3 quarter of your budget on Kashmir development, you cannot buy Freedom of any one, it's time to face the reality of life.
avg. Kashmiri doesnot agree with you.. they welcome development with open hands.. big talk is for rich and powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom