What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably right to guess that the goverment knew this was going to happen. Everything went to smoothly, minimum bloodshed and rapid response by other security organisations.

In Egypt,it was the military as a whole,from the top(Sisi) to the soldiers.
In my country,there is no Top(all replaced by Erdogans ''boys'') left.

Why do you support the military coup? If you do?

Trying to understand the reasoning of pro coup people

Terrorists arrested!

y4Zany.jpg

Oh, such a beautiful picture! Let these scums hang till they breathe the last!

Its probably right to guess that the goverment knew this was going to happen. Everything went to smoothly, minimum bloodshed and rapid response by other security organisations.
They blocked entrances of military bases around the country,how could they have known?
Makes you wonder huh?

Last edited:
I saw a shitt ton of MHP and CHP supporters protesting against the coupe aswell.

Then, they seem to be confused about the notion of "democracy".

IMHO, Turkey missed a big chance to get back on track after two decades of Erdogan's dictatorship/Crazyness/Corruption/Fanaticism.
Prayers for Turkish people.

Reports that the chief of general staff has been rescued from an airbase and taken to a secure position. Maybe the rumours last night about him being whisked away were true, first by pro-coup guys, later rescued by SF?

https://twitter.com/sercan_zorbozan

I've been following him a bit recently for global/mena affairs and has been pretty solid until now.

Who will benefit from the coup? And the purpose of doing it? I heard CIA is got involved in it, is that true?

Well Western Media is referring to them as 'rebels' and calling it an 'uprising', so come to your own conclusions .... :)

They were prepared after situation in Egypt, as well as foiling attempt to organize previous coup. I don't think it's government being really prepared as much as it was planners choked and didn't have endgame prepared....

To me the reason for this was people in general were tolerant and didnt want to kill. In Pakistan, it would be different.

I recommend everyone ignore these two brainless retards and understand they don't represent views of general Arab street. They're overly hypocritically and contradictory.
me ? first I don't represent arabs I represent Egypt
second what do you think about the soldier who lost his head just like isil does so civilized and democratic now I understand what islamists mean when they talk democracy

Then, they seem to be confused about the notion of "democracy".

IMHO, Turkey missed a big chance to get back on track after two decades of Erdogan's dictatorship/Crazyness/Corruption/Fanaticism.
Prayers for Turkish people.
Doesnt matter. People are also sick and tired of army pulling a coupe whenever they cant see eye to eye with goverment. From this day forward, they will most likely never attempt a coup again. If you think democracy is one big series of coupes, then we have nothing to talk about. For the record, indespise erdogan and akp myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom