What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let others say who is embarrassing himself you speak about democracy but you support cutting people heads not just now but you supported this in Syria and Iraq

Like I said, even people on Al-Arabiya are making fun of Egyptians like you. Just stop embarrassing yourself. You can stand up for your country, without wishing/hoping for massacre against democratically elected officials/government/supporters. Be like Frogman or MICA.

don't answer him he's just another terrorist falastizi

@WebMaster

:)

Doesnt matter. People are also sick and tired of army pulling a coupe whenever they cant see eye to eye with goverment. From this day forward, they will most likely never attempt a coup again.

I understand your thoughts. I wish Erdogan could have been removed without a coup, but sadly, he does not seem to go away without military intervention. Anyway, prayers for you guys and your famillies to be safe, and having as less bloodshed as possible in Turkey.

List of so-called martial law!
YbZLMl.jpg

like nizami the boss of ur gang :P

You can't hide your fears, the dark days have arrived for the criminals in Turkey. I can see that you are trying to get even but it won't work, my boss and Erdogan's boss is the same, crooks cannot decide that for us.

Then, they seem to be confused about the notion of "democracy".

IMHO, Turkey missed a big chance to get back on track after two decades of Erdogan's dictatorship/Crazyness/Corruption/Fanaticism.
Prayers for Turkish people.

My foot!

Hang the bastard with his minions!

Hang him for wanting to overthrow what is essentially a dictator? The coupe was a large scale operation, with dozens of high ranking people involved. Clearly there is a lot of distain and distrust in the military towards Erdogan.

Many Turkish citizens also hate Erdogan. The coupe failed because some elements of the military attacked police which probably angered many citizens, apart from that the soldiers gave up too easily and were not very organized.

It's a pitty that soldiers were killed, same for the police but both sides were taking orders from other people. The military wanted to oust an authoritarian Islamist leader that is increasingly imposing his will on everyday life and arresting anyone that dare speak bad about him, communists would rarely go that far.

Attempted coup.
failed coup.
Democracy restored.

Good news . Now hang them all for the murder of innocent civilians

Hang him for wanting to overthrow what is essentially a dictator? The coupe was a large scale operation, with dozens of high ranking people involved. Clearly there is a lot of distain and distrust in the military towards Erdogan.

Many Turkish citizens also hate Erdogan. The coupe failed because some elements of the military attacked police which probably angered many citizens, apart from that the soldiers gave up too easily and were not very organized.

It's a pitty that soldiers were killed, same for the police but both sides were taking orders from other people. The military wanted to oust an authoritarian Islamist leader that is increasingly imposing his will on everyday life and arresting anyone that dare speak bad about him, communists would rarely go that far.

"What is essentially a dictator," where have you learned this line? It's pretty vulgar, coming from the supporter of the so-called 'democratic' regime in Syria. Don't waste your time, Turkey is not your cup of tea.

Try the coup via elections buddy.

Coups are never the solution, even to over throw megalomanic dictators like Erdogan.. Change has to come though people not the military

Having said that those brave Turkish people that stood in the way of this coup did it to save their democracy and to prevent Turkey being turned in to another basket case in the Middle East, Not to save the skin of Erdogan, Especially those progressive people in Ankara and Istanbul.. Who has little affiliation to Erdogan

But it is also a reminder to tin pot dictator's that there are elements within the society that will not hesitate react against that dictatorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom