What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure your country represents great model of democracy ... at least try noticing irony before you post something like that ....
Your kind of slaves to dictators try hard to keep my country in chaos other wise Iraq is real democracy if that hurt you while turkey unfortunately left the democratic club to the dictatorship one.

you support every one use your issue for his favor we don't forget how you and still support saddam for the same case.

You know what this way wont make people even have respect for when you support their dictators.

Tee fact is, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are supporting Erdogan and super excited much more than Turkish members themselves, which has a thing or two to say for itself.

No....We are supporting the one who is elected by people, we are supporting democracy, we are supporting Turks....It is not us who will decide who should come in government in Turkey...If Turkish people welcomes coup, Pakistanis welcome coup. If Turks stand for Mr. Erdogan, we will support Erdogan....

Our loyalty is with country and its people not with government or military.....

Most of the us are opposing Martial law because we have faced so many of it....and saw what they bring to country. Turks can definitely disagree with us and choose whatever they like, all power to them......But you're giving different color to our support of Turkish Government as we belong to fan club of Mr. Erdogan.....what we are not....

We stand with Turks. We stand with Turkey and Turks know it.....We don't want Turkey to get pass through difficulties, we went through which....We don't Turks to repeat our mistakes....

As of now....Media over here telling that rebel army guys have surrendered....Mr. Erdogan is in country. Coup has been failed...

I call it nothing compared to what assad and his gang did for insulting his thuggish kingdom.

Yes, when the crooks in uniform call the shots their beneficiaries call that 'democracy'.

No one is talking about Assad, funny how i rebuke your claims of how undemocratic Erdogan is and your best response is....but....but....but look at Assad.

Your kind of slaves to dictators try hard to keep my country in chaos other wise Iraq is real democracy if that hurt you while turkey unfortunately left the democratic club to the dictatorship one.

you support every one use your issue for his favor we don't forget how you and still support saddam for the same case.

You know what this way wont make people even have respect for when you support their dictators.

No one gives a rats @ss what some Arab retards think, let alone think that I give a shit of any of your perspectives. You're talking to the wrong guy, and speak english properly, I have no clue what you're trying to get across. You Arabs aren't worth a hair on my *** for me to even take heed of your blackmail, get that in your head. Yet still some of you talk as if you're bigshots.

Only a lowly Arab like you tries derailing a thread like this. Be a man and finish the discussion on the profile. You can fume all you want, not going to change situation on the ground. Why a Tunisian is so concerned about Turkey is beyond me, my guess is you're Egyptian labor worker with occupation in Tunisia currently, and that explains your attitude here. No Tunisian behaves like you. :lol:
why a falastizi concerned about turkey you should mind your own mess now that your'e loosing what's left of falastiz

Tee fact is, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are supporting Erdogan and super excited much more than Turkish members themselves, which has a thing or two to say for itself.
I don't know about Bangladeshi members but i am sure that we Pakistanis are supporting the democracy means respecting and supporting the decision of Turkish people and anyway we know what these coup's and what military Govt's do to a country and @PaklovesTurkiye has explained everything in his post.

why a falastizi concerned about turkey you should mind your own mess now that your'e loosing what's left of falastiz

Why did you choose to work in Tunisia rather than Libya? Was Libya not safe enough?

No one gives a rats @ss what some Arab retards think, let alone think that I give a shit of any of your perspectives. You're talking to the wrong guy, and speak english properly, I have no clue what you're trying to get across. You Arabs aren't worth a hair on my *** for me to even take heed of your blackmail, get that in your head. Yet still some of you talk as if you're bigshots.

Yeah. Hazzy is white now so piss off @Malik Alashter

Stop whining you p-ussy. Anyway you Arabs literally want Turkey destroyed yet accuse them of wanting to destroy every country, God man, your stupidity is painful. Anyway don't play insult game on important thread, do it on Arab forum or on your profile, where I will $hit on you.

Don't know why you generalize your false assumption on all Arabs? Don't you see how the majority Arabs on Media and Social Network are strongly against this military coup? I think you don't live in isolation, you can see that well by yourself.
stop insulting all Arabs.

Terorists arrested!
WY3vE8.jpg

hair on my *** for me to even take heed of your blackmail,
Very good attitude and engliss.
But how arab blackmail you people I see it the other way around you are the one who blackmail arab that's just obvious!!!!.

Turkish Army Chief rescued. He was taken hostage at AirBase

This thread is getting unneccesarly heated. Lets stick to the subjects please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom