What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Would Change the course of Turkish History... Turkey wont be same again after this...

Kemalism would be crushed by Erdogan... Turkish people will regret this day that coup didnt succeed...

I see Turkey getting out of Nato and joining the Russian Camp...

a real classy message you left on my profile falastizi

Stop whining you p-ussy. Anyway you Arabs literally want Turkey destroyed yet accuse them of wanting to destroy every country, God man, your stupidity is painful. Anyway don't play insult game on important thread, do it on Arab forum or on your profile, where I will $hit on you.

Actually those who want to destroy democracy in the Muslim World and Turkey are the real Daesh supporters. Of course, the supporters of assad and sisi the thug will try to cover it up.
You are mistaken turkey used to be a democracy used to be a peaceful country Turkey used to be a destination for people who want to see people live in harmony trust me after this all that gone look at the soldiers who got captured by the police they are peaceful they have no intention to kill they capture them with their guns ready to fire but they didn't that's tell me those who lead the coup have no intention for bloody one.

The Turkish people lost the great opportunity alas.

"What is essentially a dictator," where have you learned this line? It's pretty vulgar, coming from the supporter of the so-called 'democratic' regime in Syria. Don't waste your time, Turkey is not your cup of tea.

So what do you call someone that arrests hundreds of people for "insults"? Or someone that silences media and opposition? Even powerful politicians are targets, his last FM was forced to resign and he replaced him with a loyalist friend.

Terrorists crush the innocent people by tank!

You are mistaken turkey used to be a democracy used to be a peaceful country Turkey used to be a destination for people who want to see people live in harmony trust me after this all that gone look at the soldiers who got captured by the police they are peaceful they have no intention to kill they capture them with their guns ready to fire but they didn't that's tell me those who lead the coup have no intention for bloody one.

The Turkish people lost the great opportunity alas.

I'm sure your country represents great model of democracy ... at least try noticing irony before you post something like that ....

So what do you call someone that arrests hundreds of people for "insults"? Or someone that silences media and opposition? Even powerful politicians are targets, his last FM was forced to resign and he replaced him with a loyalist friend.

I call it nothing compared to what assad and his gang did for insulting his thuggish kingdom.

You are mistaken turkey used to be a democracy ..........

Yes, when the crooks in uniform call the shots their beneficiaries call that 'democracy'.

Terrorists are trying to mix among the people!

Stop whining you p-ussy. Anyway you Arabs literally want Turkey destroyed yet accuse them of wanting to destroy every country, God man, your stupidity is painful. Anyway don't play insult game on important thread, do it on Arab forum or on your profile, where I will $hit on you.
oh really a falstizi $hit on me lol first wipe the israeli $hit off you lol what a falastizi ibn 9a7be

Very unprofessional.

There seems to be a lot of polarization within the different sections of Turkish society.

It seems those wanting to remove Erdogan have given up on the wider Turkish society.

i saw many posts from Turks bashing their president and the Government and was supporting the coup, my Question is what were u doing when the supporters of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan were on the streets giving their lives for the sake of Democracy and their country, why didnt you come out of your comfort homes to support the coup? i know the answer because you know its wrong but just because you want a secular country you are opposing him and you are blind by not seeing what he has done for Turky in last 15 years, i want all Recep Tayyip Erdoğan supporters to stay firm, may ALLAH protect you and help you, today the souls of Sultan Mehmed, Murad, Ahmad and all others will be proud of you.
long live Turkey.

oh really a falstizi $hit on me lol first wipe the israeli $hit off you lol what a falastizi ibn 9a7be

Only a lowly Arab like you tries derailing a thread like this. Be a man and finish the discussion on the profile. You can fume all you want, not going to change situation on the ground. Why a Tunisian is so concerned about Turkey is beyond me, my guess is you're Egyptian labor worker with occupation in Tunisia currently, and that explains your attitude here. No Tunisian behaves like you. :lol:

Yes.

Not even one.

Mate.. If that is the case, Then I don't see a way of turning back from what I see as Turkey speeding head on to a disaster

But I'm still optimistic about the Turkish people at large.. There still is hope that they will bring in change for the better

Try the coup via elections buddy.

I think everyone knows how those "elections" will go. I bet you did not know that GOP picks the US president not the voters. Similarly in Ukraine pro Russian candidates were beat up and arrested (the west was silent). Then there was clear fraud with ballot boxes being stuffed (again the west was quiet) and there is photos. Finally Ukrainian parliament was passing laws illegally with parliament members voting for other parliament members that were absent. Again plenty of proof.

The problem is that in a number of "democratic" countries the person with the most votes does not always win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom