What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this coup fail Turkey will see another saddam.

In my opinion all those who hail erdogan are isis supporters

The region for sure will see lots of atrocities committed against civilians since the one of the biggest terrorism supporter now is free also and even stronger.

Well Western Media is referring to them as 'rebels' and calling it an 'uprising', so come to your own conclusions .... :)

They were prepared after situation in Egypt, as well as foiling attempt to organize previous coup. I don't think it's government being really prepared as much as it was planners choked and didn't have endgame prepared....

http://imgur.com/a/Mfv10
WARNING: NSFW

Is this fake too bro?
You tell me

Why do you support the military coup? If you do?

Trying to understand the reasoning of pro coup people

I suppose he thinks that ordinary people should have no say in who stays in power and who goes! They are the reason why the Muslim World is in such a dangerous and helpless situation.

Why do you support the military coup? If you do?

Trying to understand the reasoning of pro coup people
Normally i would never support a coup,but in our case,the country has become a joke thanks to this idiot.
Just take an objective look at the situation but bare in mind that my country is supposed to be a secular democracy.
Anything is better then this.
Just remember what Jinnah wanted and what has become.

Last edited:
They killed innocent people by f-16 jets!

QMO343.jpg

AJrM0p.jpg

The region for sure will see lots of atrocities committed against civilians since the one of the biggest terrorism supporter now is free also and even stronger.
sad but true

me ? first I don't represent arabs I represent Egypt
second what do you think about the soldier who lost his head just like isil does so civilized and democratic now I understand what islamists mean when they talk democracy

He was shot, his head is there if you closely. Unsure what happened, and nobody wants violent situation. It was actually handled very peacefully, compared to situation in Egypt, where thousand plus people where shot dead in one square, and you supported that. So spare us crocodile tears. And stop embarrassing the rest of the Arabs please.

Actually those who want to destroy democracy in the Muslim World and Turkey are the real Daesh supporters. Of course, the supporters of assad and sisi the thug will try to cover it up.

He was shot, his head is there if you closely. Unsure what happened, and nobody wants violent situation. It was actually handled very peacefully, compared to situation in Egypt, where thousand plus people where shot dead in one square, and you supported that. So spare us crocodile tears. And stop embarrassing the rest of the Arabs please.
I will let others say who is embarrassing himself you speak about democracy but you support cutting people heads not just now but you supported this in Syria and Iraq

This traitor got what he deserves. I think the next military coup will take place after 100 years or so.
He thought tanks and few helicopters with guarantee from foreign countries will be enough to topple democracy.
Another idiot.

PK must stand with TK in every situation. It is your duty. It does not matter what shape or form the government the choose. Stand with the Turk. Now more than ever. Your bond is with the Turk not with any form of the government.

Never for that the Turk never let you down did not matter what form of Gov was in Ankara. Greater things are in motion..
Stand by your Turkish brother. You are one nation with two flags.
Feels like reading a Bollywood Drama movie script.. Woww, too licky...
Any ways coming to the point.. Why would Turkey need a coupe of all the countries.. I mean, Turkey was considered to be one of the most stable Islamic country, if not "the most stable".. WTF is wrong??

Navy admiral, Navy brass said they were against coup and didn't participate. Don't know why he's being arrested.

I fear AKP will use this to try and cleanse the military from the hardcore secularists (Which we still need imo).

As long as AKP have supports from most Turkish people and evidences. Otherwise the action (cleanse the military...) will irritates secularists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom