What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bullshit, it's on live television, they just turned in themselves to police.

Nope, it's done for good now. Anyway Turkey has no choice but to give cold shoulder to US from now on. Clearly this government interested in toppling Turkish government and disappointed at this failure.
I want to see their reacting faces at this failure.

It wasnt the Turkish Army.
'''''''''some elements''''''
You are right, but every coup is practically only "some elements". Whether they win or not is important. In Egypt, those elements happened to succeed. Although, nothing good ever comes out from a coup, at least in short term.

Well to most people it wasnt about keeping Erdogan in power, but more about upholding the democratic values of our nation. I saw a shitt ton of MHP and CHP supporters protesting against the coupe aswell.

That deserves respect. :tup:

Nobody has to listen to the rants of a sisilian scum!

I recommend everyone ignore these two brainless retards and understand they don't represent views of general Arab street. They're overly hypocritically and contradictory.

Who will benefit from the coup? And the purpose of doing it? I heard CIA is got involved in it, is that true?

Terrorists arrested!

y4Zany.jpg

Are they going to public ally execute him? I'm sure the punishment for treason is death.

Go to some Arab forum retard, where retards like you belong. Nobody gives a shit about ISIS. You're fuming because the coup failed, and your assertions are false. All dumb Arabs like you can do is bark. Your coups failed in Turkey and Palestine. Now go take care of situation with Libya on your border. Your priorities are way off.
coup in palestine? is there even a country named palestine always palestizin sticking their noses in every crisis in the region instead of taking care of their cause

coup in palestine? is there even a country named palestine always palestizin sticking their noses in every crisis in the region instead of taking care of their cause

Why is a coward troll like you hiding behind Tunisian flag? Your avatar gives you up, you know, lol.

You are right, but every coup is practically only "some elements". Whether they win or not is important. In Egypt, those elements happened to succeed. Although, nothing good every comes out from a coup, at least in short term.

That deserves respect. :tup:
In Egypt,it was the military as a whole,from the top(Sisi) to the soldiers.
In my country,there is no Top(all replaced by Erdogans ''boys'') left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom