What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish people must never give a shit to those who organized and participate in the military coup. I think you should send them to Daesh after arresting them. Daesh knows better how to deal with these bastards.
Military must protect democracy and people not to kill them.

Looks photoshopped, and the army is still in control of bridge. Nobody died on the bridge, desperate attempts to spread fake news.

No, my friend it is true. Fucking cunts attacked the privates on ground and immediately started labeling them as pro-gulenist/junta even though they're all around ~20 years old and have no idea what's going on.

The same AKP guys howl of nationalism when terror hits us but they go and do this!!!

The sheer number of people that went to the streets were mind boggling. Its wasn't just AKP voters, it was also MHP and CHP voters. From the moment i saw the uproar i already knew it was gonna fail. By the way if you think by upholding "democracy" is done by attempting to take down a democratically elected government, you are pretty stupid. I don't like Erdogan or AKP, but this was the wrong to go. In the end you only empowered him.

Looks photoshopped, and the army is still in control of bridge. Nobody died on the bridge, desperate attempts to spread fake news.
Im sorry but are you slow?

The army surrendered on the bridge, there is literally footage of it.

Where are your tears for 42 policemen bombed to death by pro-coup warplanes by the way? And why is an Arab like you with unclean plate putting your nose in everything as if you're taking part in coup? Some Arabs never fail to amaze me. We have really stupid people among us like you.
Sources for your claims?

"Democratic Forces"

Oh boy..

Another sisilian assassin I suppose! Turkey is not Egypt, the people of Turkey have clearly shown this to you, don't you think so? We can sense how disappointed you and likes in Egypt are. The game has just begun, I suggest that the sisilian maggots in Turkey and Egypt brace for impact.

I've been trying to find footage of the Sikorsky type heli that was reportedly downed by military jets, everyone talks about it but zero footage/pics of aftermath.

If they've been able to take out this heli how come they didn't attack the jets buzzing around or the attack helicopter that opened fire later on?

Im sorry but are you slow?

The army surrendered on the bridge, there is literally footage of it.

They surrendered to police/other army elements. Unless a clash took place prior, we don't know. Everything has been down with least bloodshed, and that's good. Of course 98% casualties are inflicted on pro-government institutions, which nobody will care about. Footage is being broadcasted live of the bridge, I don't see what any of you describe.

I've been trying to find footage of the Sikorsky type heli that was reportedly downed by military jets, everyone talks about it but zero footage/pics of aftermath.

If they've been able to take out this heli how come they didn't attack the jets buzzing around or the attack helicopter that opened fire later on?

There is a video of the incident, was aired on CNN.

This coup attempt was a miserable failure. Half assed in nature. They started pulling back within 2 hours after it started. Idiots.

There were more than one heli in use of those who were attempted to do coup. Two helis short down

They thought they could succeed like a Egypt aka a long time military state. :rofl::rofl:

Another sisilian assassin I suppose! Turkey is not Egypt, the people of Turkey have clearly shown this to you, don't you think so? We can sense how disappointed you and likes in Egypt are. The game has just begun, I suggest that the sisilian maggots in Turkey and Egypt brace for impact.

What the f*ck are you trying to say?
I dont give a sh*t about egypt or your bum country

"Democratic" Forces? You mean you want them loyal to only Erdogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom