What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
They surrendered to police/other army elements. Unless a clash took place prior, we don't know. Everything has been down with least bloodshed, and that's good. Of course 98% casualties are inflicted on pro-government institutions, which nobody will care about. Footage is being broadcasted live of the bridge, I don't see what any of you describe.

So, you care about the sisilian assassins!

Looks photoshopped, and the army is still in control of bridge. Nobody died on the bridge, desperate attempts to spread fake news.

Where are your tears for 42 policemen bombed to death by pro-coup warplanes by the way? And why is an Arab like you with unclean plate putting your nose in everything as if you're taking part in coup? Some Arabs never fail to amaze me. We have really stupid people among us like you.
stfu the man you are defending so fiercely just sold you off with israel and keep supporting isis you will never have a state

Is the Hadith about a few thousand faithful Turks taking back their country being fulfilled?

What the f*ck are you trying to say?
I dont give a sh*t about egypt or your bum country

"Democratic" Forces? You mean you want them loyal to only Erdogan?

Sisi's minions won't understand what democratic force is, save your honkey donkey for your sislian friends. Their days are numbered in Turkey and I don't care what a minion of the traitors in Turkey say.

The fact is, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are supporting Erdogan and super excited much more than Turkish members themselves, which has a thing or two to say for itself.

This coup attempt was a miserable failure. Half assed in nature. They started pulling back within 2 hours after it started. Idiots.

Turkish army in 70s and 80s was more badass, they wouldn't always do a coup, but when they did, they'd do it like a boss. :azn: :enjoy:

Last edited:
Sisi's minions won't understand what democratic force is, save your honkey donkey for your sislian friends. Their days are numbered in Turkey and I don't care what a minion of the traitors in Turkey say.

What does Sisi have to do with this?
Ive already told you I dont care about Egypt.

You either have some kind mental disability or youre just a tinfoil idiot.

stfu the man you are defending so fiercely just sold you off with israel and keep supporting isis you will never have a state

Go to some Arab forum retard, where retards like you belong. Nobody gives a shit about ISIS. You're fuming because the coup failed, and your assertions are false. All dumb Arabs like you can do is bark. Your coups failed in Turkey and Palestine. Now go take care of situation with Libya on your border. Your priorities are way off.

QMO3g3.jpg

Tee fact is, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are supporting Erdogan and super excited much more than Turkish members themselves, which has a thing or two to say for itself.

Turkish army in 70s and 80s was more badass, they wouldn't always do a coup, but when they did, they'd do it like a boss. :azn: :enjoy:
Well to most people it wasnt about keeping Erdogan in power, but more about upholding the democratic values of our nation. I saw a shitt ton of MHP and CHP supporters protesting against the coupe aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom