What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why you generalize your false assumption on all Arabs? Don't you see how the majority Arabs on Media and Social Network are strongly against this military coup? I think you don't live in isolation, you can see that well by yourself.
stop insulting all Arabs.
falastizis hate all arabs they blame them for the loss of their beloved falastiz

Don't know why you generalize your false assumption on all Arabs? Don't you see how the majority Arabs on Media and Social Network are strongly against this military coup? I think you don't live in isolation, you can see that well by yourself.
stop insulting all Arabs.

Look at these retards that single handedly ruined the thread ... you can't deny there is severe educational crisis among our people ....

Look at these retards that single handedly ruined the thread ... you can't deny there is severe educational crisis among our people ....
your a living example of that crisis.why run from profile u couldn't take it?:D:P

Special operations police will conduct a military operation to the General Staff building!

Terorist arrested!
kvdzLq.jpg

Tee fact is, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are supporting Erdogan and super excited much more than Turkish members themselves, which has a thing or two to say for itself.

Turkish army in 70s and 80s was more badass, they wouldn't always do a coup, but when they did, they'd do it like a boss. :azn: :enjoy:

Your heart is broken like a shattered glass after the rebellion failed and its apparent from your comments..All you wished was anarchy and civil war in Turkey but Alhamdolillah Turkey emerged even stronger and that is going to be a thorn in your heart like many enemies of Islamic world...

I don't know about Bangladeshi members but i am sure that we Pakistanis are supporting the democracy means respecting and supporting the decision of Turkish people and anyway we know what these coup's and what military Govt's do to a country and @PaklovesTurkiye has explained everything in his post.

On the contrary what i felt was that majority of our Indian friends here have actually been sort of enjoying the worsening situation in the Turkey when the coup just started. The way we were concerned for Turkey, they were rather quick enough to report all news that were covering the attempted coup actively and give all sort of comments that were actually pointing that they really want the coup to succeed. Nonetheless whether its Erodgan who rules Turkey or someone else, Pakistan and people of Pakistan are always with Turkey. Its the Turkey we care about more than any person in specific, though we hold Erodgan in quite an esteem and wud always want that He, People of Turkey and more importantly Turkey be away from harms way always.
@HAKIKAT, @chauvunist ,@PaklovesTurkiye

AK Party Deputy Chairman Mehmet Müezzinoğlu: "We will bring the death penalty to the table for the coups"

On the contrary what i felt was that majority of our Indian friends here have actually been sort of enjoying the worsening situation in the Turkey when the coup just started. The way we were concerned for Turkey, they were rather quick enough to report all news that were covering the attempted coup actively and give all sort of comments that were actually pointing that they really want the coup to succeed. Nonetheless whether its Erodgan who rules Turkey or someone else, Pakistan and people of Pakistan are always with Turkey. Its the Turkey we care about more than any person in specific, though we hold Erodgan in quite an esteem and wud always want that He, People of Turkey and more importantly Turkey be away from harms way always.
Ah don't worry about them a lot of them actually enjoys when something bad happens in any Muslim country

The General Staff building cleared from terorists!

Exactly!! If you see the start comments in this thread,you will find that Indian's,Israeli's, and other anti-Islamic people (even Iranians) were cheering for coup and instability...On the other hand Pakistani's and other well wisher's of Turkey were not particularly in favor of coup or Erdogan but praying for stability and strength of Turkey...

This is the most damning indictment that the Turkish Coup was plotted by CIA. Ralph Peters is the CIA's hitman for Middle East.

============================

Ralph Peters: ‘God Bless’ People Staging Coup In Turkey, They’re ‘Good Guys,’ Obama Taking Side of ‘Islamist Fundamentalist Authoritarian President’

During Friday’s coverage of the coup in Turkey, Fox News Strategic Analyst Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (Ret.) praised the coup in Turkey, arguing that those staging it were who the US should be supporting, not Turkey’s “Islamist fundamentalist authoritarian president.”

Peters said that the people staging the coup are the “good guys.” Adding, “God bless” the people trying to stage the coup. He further stated it was Turkey’s last chance to avoid becoming an Islamist dictatorship, and that Turkish President Erdogan wasn’t a friend of the US or Turkey, and his government wasn’t really democratically elected.

Peters argued President Obamashould have just kept his mouth shut, because the coup — the people staging this coup are on our side. They’re against the Islamists, fundamentalists, and extremists. They’re for democracy. They’re for a secular constitution.

He continued that President Obama “romanticizes Islam.” And is on the side of “an Islamist fundamentalist authoritarian president.”

Source (Fox News) : Peters Slams Obama for Siding With 'Islamist Authoritarian' in Turkey Coup

Cncomp3XYAEtC97.jpg

P.S.: CIA trying to bring Democracy in Turkey through Military Coup. #LOL

Last edited:
Normally i would never support a coup,but in our case,the country has become a joke thanks to this idiot.
Just take an objective look at the situation but bare in mind that my country is supposed to be a secular democracy.
Anything is better then this.
Just remember what Jinnah wanted and what has become.
I really admire Mustafa Kemal Atatürk,but today's Turkey is not what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom