What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really admire Mustafa Kemal Atatürk,but today's Turkey is not what he wanted.
Too bad, that is the Islamic democratic nature of the Middle East region today in which Turkey resides in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36809083

Both of the main bridges in the Turkish city of Istanbul have been closed by security forces, reports say.

Traffic has been stopped from crossing both the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges, but no reasons have been given.

There are also reports of military aircraft flying over the capital Ankara, with gunshots heard.

It is unclear if the events are related and there has been no official information so far on the deployments.

- Confirmed as a possible Coup. Sad sad day!

CnbgQCHWcAAbZe-.jpg

CnbjDF8XEAAkiyY.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara
mean while Noora league is trolling over the news and celebrating it as if it has defeated Pakistan army
the choice of words is interesting .. it is cursing Turkish Army rebels but actually trolling Pakistan army

more like the Punjabi phrase where the father in law curses his daughter but actually means it for his daughter in law

the difference here is that.. the people (both opposed to and with the Erdogan) took to streets against the coup

OS?
the people of Turkey were against the coup and supported the current government ..

can same be said about this Nawaz Government?

hmmm?
I dont think so

i saw many posts from Turks bashing their president and the Government and was supporting the coup, my Question is what were u doing when the supporters of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan were on the streets giving their lives for the sake of Democracy and their country, why didnt you come out of your comfort homes to support the coup?

@T-123456
@Sinan
@TrMhMt

Another difference is.... after the news of Coup Erdogan rushed back to Turkey whereas these Banarsi tigers of Noora league run out of the country to London or Dobai after slightest of protests by people or when their latest corruption is exposed

the people of Turkey were against the coup and supported the current government ..

can same be said about this Nawaz Government?

hmmm?
I dont think so
That's what i said in another thread they're taking panga with army and they're not realizing that this isn't Turkey people sadly will support a coup in Pakistan.

why just posting half the post?
you completly change the meaning of what i was trying to say.

Just wait the reply of those people....it will be all contrary what you assume in your second part:-)

tell your party to stop trolling Pakistan army over it
if NAWAZ LEAGUE CAN BE HALF as good as Erdogan then there will be no fear from GHQ

Panama leaks are not created by Pakistan army,

ps nothing personal just a counter point as a normal poster not as moderator

This is PMLN and AKP day......:cheers:
Isnt't it better for just buzz off for today....seeing your counterparts in handcufffffssss & In chaddis infront of ordinary civilains....:bunny:

tell your party to stop trolling Pakistan army over it
if NAWAZ LEAGUE CAN BE HALF as good as Erdogan then there will be no fear from GHQ

Panama leaks are not created by Pakistan army,

ps nothing personal just a counter point as a normal poster not as moderator
Then why in the hell the whole world is now silent over panama issue? Reason is it was planted and now no where to be found. And dude don't forget shareefs still have got majority and this is not 90's.

Sad affairs in Turkish military intelligence, MIT, General staff. its not first divided coup attempt, divided coups can create a civil war.. they desrve kick on thier arse including loyal incompetent officers, Turkish military structure need big overhaul..

many especially Hizb ul Tahrir tried and still trying to infiltrate Pak army so they can launch global fassad with our powerful war machine.. but ISI and MI (military intelligence) failed them terribly..

Hizb ul Tahrir operate same like Gulen gang.. They try to brainwash officers, high ranking civilians..

I know a lot of turks who did not support Erdogan's recent actions. However, They're glad the coup failed !! Time for tyrrany is over, I'm sure many would like to say circumstances in Pakistan are different... The truth is, coup wasn't the solution and still isn't. Neither for Turkey nor for Pakistan. Democracy for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom