What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

As if that doesn't apply to you & your heart felt narration ! :lol:
Exactly. There are two sides of Coin after all.

People talk more about plight of Kashmiris while don't think about other aspects.

@liontk Have you read HR reports on Pakistan ? If you haven't and want to read, I can give you links of all the HR Reports.

Hope you will learn about other nation too as you are "clearly" a neutral party.

This thread is about kashmiri people and yes I want there to be a refrerendum in pakistan too as kashmiri peoples plight comes first, though simple deflection to your neightbours that you yourselves claim to be unstable is quite sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. There are two sides of Coin after all.

People talk more about plight of Kashmiris while don't think about other aspects.

Actually 3 sides - Mine, yours & the Truth ! That cheesy quote is more true than most would give credit for. :tup:

P.S Teraa signature ultaa haii its Bagal man churii munh main Ram Ram ! :undecided:

Thats because they comprise only about 2% of the population on our side. That 2% can become a Mohajir and move to Pakistan if they dont like it here. Even those who want complete accession to India are morre than that.

You want your current citizens to move to pakistan, are you serious or trolling because it does not seem like your serious. Had you lost your family to indienne or pakistani army, you would not be on this forum supporting indienne, losing blood makes a sane person go insane. Please go through the HR reports and tell me if the indienne army is not wrong in this case. Integral part is just a claim, if the local population does not want you, then there is simply an occupation and same with pakistanie side too.

First comes kashmiri people

then comes pakistan or inde interest.

@liontk is such a civilized guy that i don't even feel like trolling him and i thank him for every post . His posts by and large are without Bias .

@Armstrong, I believe he is an ethnic kashmiri, i apologize in advance if I am wrong armstrong :)

I am, but we left the Kashmir Valley maybe a 100 years ago & the rest of the family followed over the years with the last big migration in the family & the extended family being in '47/'48 - Most got cut down along the way but a few made it as well.

Now we're just down to a handful of families in Srinagar; I could probably count them off my fingers ! :undecided:

This thread is about kashmiri people and yes I want there to be a refrerendum in pakistan too as kashmiri peoples plight comes first, though simple deflection to your neightbours that you yourselves claim to be unstable is quite sad.
Dude I am concerned about security of Kashmiris. Even if they get merged with Pakistan, considering the current condition in Pakistan, I will be equally worried. That's why this is necessary to discuss.

I am, but we left the Kashmir Valley maybe a 100 years ago & the rest of the family followed over the years with the last big migration in the family & the extended family being in '47/'48 - Most got cut down along the way but a few made it as well.

Now we're just down to a handful of families in Srinagar; I could probably count them off my fingers ! :undecided:

I am sorry about your losses, it must be painful discussing these issues, I did not imagine that people were that deeply affected by the migrations. however I still think if I am not intruding but there should still be a referendum for the kashmiris in pakistani side too just to be sure that they do or do not want to be part of Kashmiri independant state.

"the Kashmir dispute erupted in 1947*1948, Canada, under the Liberal administration of Prime Minister Louis St. Laurent (1948-57), championed the stand that the future status of Kashmir must be determined by the will of the people of the territory, and that their wishes must be ascertained through an impartial plebiscite under the supervision and control of the United Nations.
Canada was one of the principal sponsors of resolutions 47, 51, 80, 96, 98 and 122 on the India*Pakistan question. These resolutions were submitted jointly among others by Belgium, China, Colombia, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
Following the resolution, Canada and other leading members of the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan adhered to that position.
It was the distinguished Canadian, General Andrew McNaughton, who, as the president of the Security Council, sponsored the proposal for the basic formula for a settlement, and this formula was incorporated in the resolution adopted on 13th August 1948 and 5th January 1949."

Quote from The Kashmiri-Canadian Council Home Page , this organization is kashmir canadian council. We have played an important role in the past and hopefully we can be neutral arbitrators in the future settlements and kashmiri people can finally return to their homeland, even though i can reassure you our NGOs including MISA have attempted to fully integrate them into our society.

So you do clearly admit, with that attitude good luck with kashmir no i seriously mean it, that tough armchair policy only works in the short run, legitamacy is something thats very hard for a nation to build heck we still have provinces bickering on federation clause

Try and understand the post ...

Yup indeed. i am all for that. give them choice

1. Pakistan

2. India

3. Independence

Item 3 does not exist in the UN resolution..

This is happening in indian Occupied Kashmir.

All these in the pictures still hold an Indian ID card.. now cry me a river ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom