What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

Well they will loose support and any Political party that will ally with those parties like Congress, will get negative publicity.

Congress will have to distance itself with such parties.

They will loose support ?who national congress ? all parties in Kashmir is taken same position in different degrees , other partie's opinions are even worse. it's the majority Muslims vote all are aiming for, they don't care about what rest of India feels about, we are not their voters.

@Pakistanisage Well buddy, my whole point is that. You got treated well and our Muslims are also get treated well .

We even made Muslims, Our President, Vice President, Chief Justices of India, Super stars, and many more. Indian Muslims achieved it and all the propaganda fed to you about plight of Indian Muslim is just hog wash. Those who do hard work gets equal treatment.

But I want you to provide me an honest assessment and comparison of Pakistani Hindus and Indian Muslims, who are minority in Pakistan and India respectively ?

Hope you can differentiate propaganda from truth, just like you want me to,

You just proved my point and gave me a valid argument to back my reply. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
They will loose support ?who national congress ? all parties in Kashmir is taken same position in different degrees , other partie's opinions are even worse. it's the majority Muslims vote all are aiming for, they don't care about what rest of India feels about, we are not their voters.
Well, isn't it the time to marginalise all these parties and provide support to pro India political parties.

People in Kashmir hate these parties too. But they have to elect lesser of two evils.

We should help in raising a new party for providing them more choices.

We should provide them employment, education, concessions, reservations at every sphere of life. All the other states should give special regard to Kashmiris for helping them rehabilitate, in more peaceful area if they want to.

Problem with GOI has been that we failed to attract Kashmiris to various parts of India and bring them in mainstream.

The vote bank politics is biggest threat to our national security.

We have to win their Hearts and Mind by helping them develop just Jammu, Srinagar etc like Bangalore or Hyderabad. Provide assistance to villages. Help them financially so that they can invest in small businesses especially their famous things.

Increase Tourism and concessions to those who travel in Kashmir. Special trains for J&K with reduced travel charges.

We have to give them back and take responsibility that we not only will protect them but will also take good care of them.

Discuss the topic at hand!!!!

just asking,are u pro-pakistan?coz that is visible from your comments on this thread.coz neutrality is a hypothetical scenario.a person is always a bit biased(even if it is 51:49).

@Pakistanisage Well buddy, my whole point is that. You got treated well and our Muslims are also get treated well .

We even made Muslims, Our President, Vice President, Chief Justices of India, Super stars, and many more. Indian Muslims achieved it and all the propaganda fed to you about plight of Indian Muslim is just hog wash. Those who do hard work gets equal treatment.

But I want you to provide me an honest assessment and comparison of Pakistani Hindus and Indian Muslims, who are minority in Pakistan and India respectively ?

Hope you can differentiate propaganda from truth, just like you want me to,

You just proved my point and gave me a valid argument to back my reply. :enjoy:

mate,your signature fits the situation here.

If you want to know how KASHMIRIS are treated in Pakistan, ask my brother @Armstrong how he is treated in Pakistan. He will be glad to educate you. So stop living in fool's paradise and making stuff up about how indian Muslims are treated in Pakistan.

I'd say we Kashmiris are ripping other Pakistanis off ! :D

My cousins from Muzafarabad got into UET & NUST ahead of thousands of other applicants because of their AJK Nationality - Quota is a biaaatch ! :lol:

But Alhamdulliah - I wouldn't want to born anywhere else ! :pakistan:

Khair my cousins back in Srinagar, the ones we talked to a few years back, were vehemently Pro-Pakistan; two families were Pro-Independence too paaar abhii tukk koi Pro-India waleiii ka nahin pataaa ! But that was maybe 3 years ago ! :undecided:

Well, isn't it the time to marginalise all these parties and provide support to pro India political parties.

People in Kashmir hate these parties too. But they have to elect lesser of two evils.

We should help in raising a new party for providing them more choices.

We should provide them employment, education, concessions, reservations at every sphere of life. All the other states should give special regard to Kashmiris for helping them rehabilitate, in more peaceful area if they want to.

Problem with GOI has been that we failed to attract Kashmiris to various parts of India and bring them in mainstream.

The vote bank politics is biggest threat to our national security.

We have to win their Hearts and Mind by helping them develop just Jammu, Srinagar etc like Bangalore or Hyderabad. Provide assistance to villages. Help them financially so that they can invest in small businesses especially their famous things.

Increase Tourism and concessions to those who travel in Kashmir. Special trains for J&K with reduced travel charges.

We have to give them back and take responsibility that we not only will protect them but will also take good care of them.
I don't think the brainwashed Muslims in the valley wants and welcomes a nationalistic party.it's a reality let's face it.

Kashmiri muslims are a scourge to every one in India. Even Muslims from the rest of India hate them. There was a time when they were peaceable, but Pakistan's ideology of extremism has made them wahhabi militant types.

Kashmiri valley sunni muslims.

The shias in Kargil or Jammu or even the gujjars and bakerwals who are sunnis are pro-india & want to do nothing with Pakistan.

for most part of our post independent history kashmiris have held the top most post in india that of a prime minister :D

While I think about it and dodge off in sleep, planning about my next day, knowing that an Indian soldier (most probably a Hindu or Sikh) will be awake with his gun in out cold, protecting me from my so called Brothers.

:tup:

I now qualilfy my earlier post with a "most". Most Kashmiri valley sunni muslim and not all.

continual army presence in kashmr will make them feel more alienated.

There is actually no Army presence in civilian areas. The army is present only at the borders and some known trouble spots.

Those who say Army is present in civilian areas are either uninformed or spreading a lie.

I don't think the brainwashed Muslims in the valley wants and welcomes a nationalistic party.it's a reality let's face it.
See buddy. I know the reality but we have to make efforts to bring new generation of Kashmir to be more Pro India. Time is a great healer.

If you provide help to current youth of Kashmir, they will be the one who will become the party leaders and vote.

Such changes are brought in many years and decades. Not just few months.

Always keep changing the minds of population and factor in demographics.

I'd say we Kashmiris are ripping other Pakistanis off ! :D My cousins from Muzafarabad got into UET & NUST ahead of thousands of other applicants because of their AJK Nationality - Quota is a biaaatch ! :lol: But Alhamdulliah - I wouldn't want to born anywhere else ! :pakistan: Khair my cousins back in Srinagar, the ones we talked to a few years back, were vehemently Pro-Pakistan; two families were Pro-Independence too paaar abhii tukk koi Pro-India waleiii ka nahin pataaa ! But that was maybe 3 years ago ! :undecided:
You find what you look for. :enjoy:

Dude dont give me the strawmen, we are there to nationbuild, i didnt buy it then neither i do it now. Evidence of excessive force is in hr reports however that has been discussed to death neither do i have interest. What i do have problem with is the fact that blamming people accross the border will legitamize indienne rule rather candienne apporoach should be applied. We had flq in 70s doing terror and kidnapping and they had support from even the academic facet of quebec, one u lose blood then its hard to remain sane

Canada is not a civilizational state while we are. Quebec did not play any role or has any significant contribution to Canadian civilization (if one exists) while Kashmir has a significant role in our civilization. Kashmir is just not a political issue. It has its roots in history, culture, faith & then politics.The amount of insurgency India faced in Kashmir in the 90s would not be 1/50th of what Canada might have faced in Quebec. We did not flinch then and we will not flinch in the future. Actually it has only hardened the resolve to defend what most of us see as an integral part of nation & civilization.

Hold referendum and see what they want.
Being occupiers Indians can not speak for what Kashmiris want and what is their option.

Remove your army from P-O-K as per UNSC resolutions and then we can think of the plebiscite.

Same on your side too buddy

Pakistan has to remove its Army and the remnants of the tribals before India can conduct a plebiscite. This is according to United Nation Security Council resolutions.

The people who want secession with Pakistan in IOK are ignored often. Instead even here the focus is on freedom struggle or independent Kashmir state.

Thats because they comprise only about 2% of the population on our side. That 2% can become a Mohajir and move to Pakistan if they dont like it here. Even those who want complete accession to India are morre than that.

Kashmiri valley sunni muslims.

The shias in Kargil or Jammu or even the gujjars and bakerwals who are sunnis are pro-india & want to do nothing with Pakistan.

Recently I saw an interview of Mirwaiz on a Pakistani channel where he was conceding that Kashmiris participate in large number in election process and very enthusiastic about the development project central government doing in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom