What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

canada has had a major role as a neutral arbitrator especially in kashmir issue.

:lol:

We dont even let US come into this issue and a canadienne having delusions of grandeur about playing a major role.

The only role of canada is to accept our Punjabis and supply us Uranium.

@liontk Well sorry to say but this terrorism in Kashmir was overlooked by your nation and rest of the Western nations. If they would have asked Pakistan not to send those terrorists in Kashmir, asked them to get rid of terrorist camps and parties who collected funds for Kashmir insurgency in open market, these lives could have been spared.

These same terrorists attacked Americans and other western nations. LeT, JeM etc. all are similar like Al-Qaeda, Taliban.

Kashmir issue will be solved. But bilaterally. No third party will be allowed. We can't trust West especially which supports nations who give refuge to Terrorists just because they want those nations for their own national interest.

You can still sanction Pakistan to get rid of all anti-India terrorists in Pakistan and hand over, arrest or kill the wanted terrorists to India.

I will see how much West care about Kashmiris. Ask Pakistan to get rid of terrorist sanctuaries in Pakistan. Then come to us.

Pakistan is a difficult issue and I can't comment on them exactly as they are NATO's strategic partners, I commend pakistan on allowing us to use the transport route through their territory and helped us save cost in our mission in afghanistan. if i was to talk trash about pakistan with mission: afghanie freedom, I would be contradicting because pakistani transport lines were vital to canadienne deployment as well as withdrawal. As far as terrorism birthing from pakistanie territorie, that is a serious claim and one that should be dealth within UN and inde must take pakistan to international court over the alleged claims. However the HR reports no matter how you use the terrorist excuse, pakistanies have international sympathy while I do see the flaw in their logic, they have played the victim card very impressively. Before coming on to this forum,i never considered Kashmir as an independent territorie because the media always played it as oppressed pakistanie controlled by inde. However I degress, the lenin is stained on both sides and based on UN resolutions, pakistan and inde must put kashmiri peoples plight first instead of doing tit for tat blaming on each other, to delay the settlment of issue and keep territories to themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT Lionk has Pakistani ancestry, you guys are wasting your time on him.
I wanted to write all this. He is just good reason to express my opinion. :enjoy:

Otherwise people will give me Infractions for being Off Topic. :D

@liontk iam on my mobile deviice right now.
Juustt wait for 8 hours and I will tell you good things abouut Canada and west.
Btw where was the great Canada when US of A used agent orange?
You sir are a hypocrite.
@liontk iam on my mobile deviice right now.
Juustt wait for 8 hours and I will tell you good things abouut Canada and west.
Btw where was the great Canada when US of A used agent orange?
You sir are a hypocrite.

I laugh when Western nations talk about Human Rights and Preach Peace.

Practice what you Preach, West. India and Pakistan are still much better than West. We don't go around and kill millions for Oil. We don't support dictators like Saddam. We don't sanction Iran just because you want peace while Israel has so many nukes and no one targets that.

India and Pakistan may be enemies, but at the end of the day, we both belong to region of Civilization which started when you didn't know anything about Society.

To avenge death of 3000 Americans, you killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan too. This situation could have been avoided if you didn't turn a blind eye on Terrorism and Inhumane Dictators.

I laugh when Western nations talk about Human Rights and Preach Peace.

Practice what you Preach, West. India and Pakistan are still much better than West. We don't go around and kill millions for Oil. We don't support dictators like Saddam. We don't sanction Iran just because you want peace while Israel has so many nukes and no one targets that.

India and Pakistan may be enemies, but at the end of the day, we both belong to region of Civilization which started when you didn't know anything about Society.

To avenge death of 3000 Americans, you killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan too. This situation could have been avoided if you didn't turn a blind eye on Terrorism and Inhumane Dictators.

The attack of terroriste in 9/11 is a different matter altogether please do not get emotional as Canadienne did not participate in mission iraqi freedom, as we have an independant policy. However human rights violation are to be taken seriously as civilized countries, we should not commit horrendous crimes on fellow human beings. All I am proposing is that inde must take a definitive shift in policy similar to quebec's case and start a appeasment policy or something of that nature, as of now the sentiment on social media is very anti indienne as well as pakistanie. A refrendum in long run would really help the kashmiri people on either side as they can decide their future rather big papa pakistan or inde deciding for them.

@liontk "Pakistanies have international sympathy ?" :rofl:

You attacked Afghanistan to kill Al Qaeda and OBL. Guess what, those precious supply lines and your trucks were going through same country where OBL was living in Pakistan in a fortress type house in their Military Garrison Town. :lol:

Your Logic fails here. You don't know anything about the case.

Next time when you invade a country to kill a terrorist, check that the targets are not hiding in your Ally like Pakistan. :enjoy:

It will save Trillions of Dollars and thousands of innocent lives. :D

:lol:

We dont even let US come into this issue and a canadienne having delusions of grandeur about playing a major role.

The only role of canada is to accept our Punjabis and supply us Uranium.
Excuse me, can you please be respectful of my nation that donates generously of our hardearned tax dollars towards the salvation of inde. We have countless amount of churches, mosques(including my congregation) and synegogues working towards a better inde and we have always been supportive of india's commitment to democracy.

Also canada's diplomats including our primeministre Pearson introduced peacekeeping in UN, which has had a a tremendous effect in war zone areas such as Suez canal, Cyprus, golan heights and continues to shine canada's commitment to global peace.

Excuse me, can you please be respectful of my nation that donates generously of our hardearned tax dollars towards the salvation of inde. We have countless amount of churches, mosques(including my congregation) and synegogues working towards a better inde and we have always been supportive of india's commitment to democracy.

Please keep the activities of your mosques and churches out of India and shove your hard-earned tax dollars up some where (arrogance of the colonialists). They are only creating more troubles than solving anything in our country.

And where did I disrespect ? Im telling you the truth. Your country is a nobody on the international stage. Maybe that is why Americans call you their 51st state :lol:

The attack of terroriste in 9/11 is a different matter altogether please do not get emotional as Canadienne did not participate in mission iraqi freedom, as we have an independant policy. However human rights violation are to be taken seriously as civilized countries, we should not commit horrendous crimes on fellow human beings. All I am proposing is that inde must take a definitive shift in policy similar to quebec's case and start a appeasment policy or something of that nature, as of now the sentiment on social media is very anti indienne as well as pakistanie. A refrendum in long run would really help the kashmiri people on either side as they can decide their future rather big papa pakistan or inde deciding for them.

As KS told we give $hit to US when it comes to Kashmir, and think what we have in our mind when it come to Canada and a Canadian of Pakistani origin.

Take your HR lessons somewhere else.

When all else fails, blame the VICTIM. Classic Strategy.:D

Yes indian govt ask them to avoid schools :lol:.

Govt gives their parents money to get their wards to school and even free stationary and even free food..

and even govt gives huge subsidy to muslims who go to hajj ...

now who is victim here ;)

Look guys, the thread has now diverted from the issue to a simple west bashing thread, I just said that based on canada's history, a neutral abitrator role is simply appropriate, though one can respectfully disagree. The fact is countless human lives have been wasted on this petty issue which could've been solved decades earlier. I earlier pointed towards indiennes poor class which was wrong of me to mention as that is a painful issue that inde's been dealing with so I will apologize for that. However as far as the issue goes, can you guys not look simply past the partisan pakistani-inde politics and focus on the kashmiri plight. I just wanted to discuss the betterment of kashmiri people and solution towards it, but if majoritie do not appreciate my opinion, i will humbly take my leave

"au revoir mon ami and bonne chance pour le issue de kashmir"

Look guys, the thread has now diverted from the issue to a simple west bashing thread, I just said that based on canada's history, a neutral abitrator role is simply appropriate, though one can respectfully disagree. The fact is countless human lives have been wasted on this petty issue which could've been solved decades earlier. I earlier pointed towards indiennes poor class which was wrong of me to mention as that is a painful issue that inde's been dealing with so I will apologize for that. However as far as the issue goes, can you guys not look simply past the partisan pakistani-inde politics and focus on the kashmiri plight. I just wanted to discuss the betterment of kashmiri people and solution towards it, but if majoritie do not appreciate my opinion, i will humbly take my leave

"au revoir mon ami and bonne chance pour le issue de kashmir"

Dude, Pakistan had been trying to indulge US as third party mediator over Kashmir from past 65 years but they failed. When we never accepted the interference of a superpower, how do you think we will accept other countries, infact after cold war, most of the western countries have become more pro-India and anti-Pakistan after 9/11.

And trust me many Kashmiri muslim youths are studying in various colleges across India. Interaction with Kashmiri students is the only way to break their isolation. Companies should be allowed to set up industries in Kashmir. their demand is right. They want to be a part of economic development which is taking place all over India. They feel like neglected and fallen behind.

PS: both my kashmiri friends are muslims
@Rajaraja Chola buddy they were studying MBA with me 6 hardly six months earlier & in those times they were acting like best savior of India. But now in six months they changed so much. This is the reason why it's creating second thoughts in my mind that when these other students will leave for Kashmir will they maintain liberalism or they will become separatists like these two.
It's correct that many want to be on Indian side but when you reach in Kashmir valley, they act like they don't belong to india. When my brother was last year to been to Dal lake, sikara wala was speaking the same tone which Hyderabadi Owaisi & recently Togadiya was speaking. Then it comes to my mind if this is the grass-root level condition & believe me they are not the fringe elements then long will we fight for them & loose our soldiers. Since yesterday my heart is broken. 2 saal ki dosti 2 minute me toot chuki hai.

You guys don't sound mature enough to be debating on this level. If you can't handle talking and differring upon political opinions then perhaps you shouldn't be doing so?

Unless you envision yourself being a Prime Minister of India, why mix politics with friendship...

Back
Top Bottom