What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

We still are in the post colonial period to many worthless dictators kings whose main aim is to keep the status quo keep the people down so they can keep ruling

This hasn't changed yet, the Muslim world however is massive the amount of resources is massive and not just oil and gas, you need to look up the resources of various countries on your own I can't give you a geography and
RResource lesson now

Already the change is occurring numbers are indeed power we are not just talking about massive economic improvement in places like turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia or UAE etc but the scope of development across the Muslim world is massive

Muslim communities are also present across the globe and form significant minorities in major countries from India to Europe to the USA and are beginning to establish themselves and grow affluent

I am not talking about the next 5 or 10 years but the next 50 or 100 and beyond you will see the re emergence of a currently under developed Muslim world

And this world should not forget what the Jews have done in Palestine

lol another cool story in which you adressed absolutely nothing from my post. Just same old delusions. Congratz.

'anti-Muslim...' - First class BS.
'a hindu such as yourself' - What has this got to do with my faith? Stop looking it through an 'anti-Kafir' lens
'history fail' - Its your fail. The Holy land was Judeo Christian dominated. Only after Muslim occupation did the situation change dramatically.

But that said, since you accept that Jews have a right to life just like you do, I have no issue with you. I have serious reservations about the idea of cleansing ME off the Jews as some other guy/girl here mentioned. If you can tolerate each other and live in peace, I am good.

Once again history fail, the Christians had thrown Jews out of many of the cities they considered holy and it was Muslims who resettled Jews in many such cities after defeating Byzantines. Jerusalem gave itself up when Byzantine forces left much of the Levant and Syria unguarded. The situation changed for the better and to this day the keys to one of the holiest churches of Christendom are kept by a Muslim family.

Excellent. And then? The fairy tale was going good...why did you stop? :(
Once again history fail, the Christians had thrown Jews out of many of the cities they considered holy and it was Muslims who resettled Jews in many such cities after defeating Byzantines. Jerusalem gave itself up when Byzantine forces left much of the Levant and Syria unguarded. The situation changed for the better and to this day the keys to one of the holiest churches of Christendom are kept by a Muslim family.

Why do people equate Israel bashing to anti Semitism? I think now I'm starting to understand why the Arabs were betrayed just after WWI. Was it to accommodate the eventual occupation of Palestine by Zionists? And Israel is not the root of the problems, it is merely a branch of the tree.

Only way there will ever be peace there is if and when muslims/jews/Christians etc realise they can't physically lift the holy land and take it wherever they want, in other words you'll have to live their with other people together.

Like I said you got anti Muslim bias and it has everything to do with your faith.

Anyway all I said is easily found on the web.

I am not anti Muslim. It has also nothing to do with my faith. Refute with sources. What you mentioned before it not entirely untrue. The Crusaders evicted the Jews many times. But in your case sources were lacking. Besides Jews were also discriminated severely under Islamic rule. But it is sanctioned in faith.

Anyway. We are not living in the Dark Ages. Jews are not evicted for their faith by Christians. There is no doubt about one thing. Without Israel, most Jews will lose the right to live. That is what millions of Arabs/Muslims desire(as their charters proudly proclaim)

So 500, targeting 4,000 civilian homes as happened in Israel's 2009 offensive on Gaza isn't terrorism? And taking out whole families along with that. Just because Israel wanted to target one low ranking member of any Palestinian organization and also targeting police stations killing almost a hundred policemen on their graduation day knowing fully well that they were present there. What's that too? Anywhere else in the world it's called terrorism.

Now, don't make pathetic excuses to these two specific actions which I mentioned, and I won't mention others right now. Although I'm sure you will deflect it and try to divert the conversation.

There's no justification to those acts, it's purely for the purpose of intimidation and terrorism, also mass murder of police man.

I am not very deep into the details of fighting on either side, but yes, I believe Israel's response was disproportionate.
So 500, targeting 4,000 civilian homes as happened in Israel's 2009 offensive on Gaza isn't terrorism? And taking out whole families along with that. Just because Israel wanted to target one low ranking member of any Palestinian organization and also targeting police stations killing almost a hundred policemen on their graduation day knowing fully well that they were present there. What's that too? Anywhere else in the world it's called terrorism.

Now, don't make pathetic excuses to these two specific actions which I mentioned, and I won't mention others right now. Although I'm sure you will deflect it and try to divert the conversation.

There's no justification to those acts, it's purely for the purpose of intimidation and terrorism, also mass murder of police man.

I am not very deep into the details of fighting on either side, but yes, I believe Israel's response was disproportionate.

Hazzy is an American born and bred.

He supports terrorism and just the other week was on here urging Lebanese terrorists to attack Israel.

If you want proportionate war with Gaza, we can sort this out very easily.

We will arm Israelis with the exact same munitions as the so-called 'palestinians'. We will give these Israelis their own Qassams and Grads.

For each rocket fired out of Gaza, these Israelis near Gaza will fire one back in.

You'll soon see the casualties rise.

It wasn't all an response, look up the events leading up to the 2009 offensive, I don't like calling it a war. Because it wasn't a war, one side was under a siege which was intended to collectively punish the population for electing Hamas and had devastating economical consequences and humanitarian consequences. It was simply put immoral. One side had home made ineffective short range rockets while the other had a massive plan to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages basically. Everything was targeted during that offensive. Pharmacies, homes, police stations, government buildings, banks, specific areas in Universites, you name it.

Here's a specific link regarding the 2009 war:

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | theguardian.com

Keep in mind, Deir al balah isn't that close to the border fence, that is Maghazi or Enseraat or Zaweyda. One Hamas gunmen was killed in routine activity on the border which happens every night, gunmen are deployed at the borders. And then Israel carried out an further airstrike that killed 5 more gunmen. Of course they responded with rockets which were homemade at that time. Now they are more capable and have a diverse arsenal.

I also recognize sometimes in some cases gunmen from the Strip hold responsibility for provoking a skirmish. But, those are few times ands usually limited skirmishes.

Here are some details on the damage done to civlian homes, literally Israel was telling people if you had a gun in your house you would be targeted with our an warning. Those were the calls being received.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/26/world/middleeast/26mideast.html?_r=0

Aid agencies expect several hundred million dollars to be pledged at a conference next week for items like food, medicine and spare parts for electrical grids. But that does not touch the broader question of rebuilding, which will require large quantities of cement, metal and glass, all of which Gaza lacks.

The task is enormous: An estimated 4,000 homes were destroyed and 17,000 damaged in the three-week war that began Dec. 27, Palestinian authorities said.

The Guardian's stories - I will take it with a grain of salt. But yes a precision strike would have been preferable. But then the Hezbollah(for example) does not care about retribution either. They attack knowing full well that Israel will respond heavily and they do it without regard for the safety of the population. Besides Israel lives in a very very volatile neighborhood, so being brutal has probably got into their psyche. But I am sure there is more to it than meets the eye. Regarding this it would help if some Israeli is also a part of the discussion. :)
It wasn't all an response, look up the events leading up to the 2009 offensive, I don't like calling it a war. Because it wasn't a war, one side was under a siege which was intended to collectively punish the population for electing Hamas and had devastating economical consequences and humanitarian consequences. It was simply put immoral. One side had home made ineffective short range rockets while the other had a massive plan to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages basically. Everything was targeted during that offensive. Pharmacies, homes, police stations, government buildings, banks, specific areas in Universites, you name it.

Here's a specific link regarding the 2009 war:

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | theguardian.com

Keep in mind, Deir al balah isn't that close to the border fence, that is Maghazi or Enseraat or Zaweyda. One Hamas gunmen was killed in routine activity on the border which happens every night, gunmen are deployed at the borders. And then Israel carried out an further airstrike that killed 5 more gunmen. Of course they responded with rockets which were homemade at that time. Now they are more capable and have a diverse arsenal.

I also recognize sometimes in some cases gunmen from the Strip hold responsibility for provoking a skirmish. But, those are few times ands usually limited skirmishes.

Here are some details on the damage done to civlian homes, literally Israel was telling people if you had a gun in your house you would be targeted with our an warning. Those were the calls being received.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/26/world/middleeast/26mideast.html?_r=0

Like I said, an Israeli response will balance the discussion. :) But yes, this is also true - Israel is the only country that provides equal rights to Arabs or 'Palestinians'. No other country does it. Nuisance attacks by terrorists(read Hamas/Hezbollah) really rock the boat.
Hazzy is an American born and bred.

He supports terrorism and just the other week was on here urging Lebanese terrorists to attack Israel.

If you want proportionate war with Gaza, we can sort this out very easily.

We will arm Israelis with the exact same munitions as the so-called 'palestinians'. We will give these Israelis their own Qassams and Grads.

For each rocket fired out of Gaza, these Israelis near Gaza will fire one back in.

You'll soon see the casualties rise.

I swear bala is NOT my sock puppet!

It is weakness of Muslims and their states that is the root cause of Middle East's problems, Israel is just a symptom of that. If we solve our problems, become stronger and united, then there wont be any Israel to worry about.

PS: I didn't read your lengthy article...

Last edited:
It is weakness of Muslims and their states that is the root cause of Middle East's problems, Israel is just a symptom of that.
Really? What good has increased military strength done for Pakistan?

If we solve our problems, become stronger and united, then there wont be any Israel to worry about.
When a tyranny or unjust state appeals for "unity" it means that the "haves" want the "have-nots" to stop complaining and accede to their rule over them. When the majority experience cruel exploitation by the same greedy minority of haves "unity" can't have much appeal.

PS: I didn't read your lengthy article...
If someone translated it into Urdu would you find reading it easier?

Let us see how the Arabs do when the Jewish state is wiped off the face of the planet.

Everything else is just conjecture.

Back
Top Bottom