What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

You seriously need help. Learn to tolerate the opinions of others instead of getting personal that might be the only thing that can create a good image of Israel.
Aamna14 raises a good point. For many years Zionist leaders have been content to win militarily while letting hostile Arabs and their foreign supporters stew in their own juice. I think just about all the Muslim and Arab posters here agree that this approach hasn't improved Israel's image one iota, yes?

Nevertheless, that's not the purpose of most of my posts here. Most of my posts are to point out the advantages to Muslims and Arabs (especially Pakistanis, of course) in reversing course, promoting Zionism, and accepting Jews as brethren with Israel as a place in the world where Jews are NOT subservient to the whims of others.

Yes, NGOs should be more careful what they report about Israeli jews crimes against humanity, or else they might be bull dozed to death like the American peace activist Rachel Corrie.
Since you couldn't address my response to the earlier calumny but merely produced another one, I take it you're not serious at researching the truth. Why, then, should anyone accept that you wield any sort of moral authority?

Aamna14 raises a good point. For many years Zionist leaders have been content to win militarily while letting hostile Arabs and their foreign supporters stew in their own juice. I think just about all the Muslim and Arab posters here agree that this approach hasn't improved Israel's image one iota, yes?

Nevertheless, that's not the purpose of most of my posts here. Most of my posts are to point out the advantages to Muslims and Arabs (especially Pakistanis, of course) in reversing course, promoting Zionism, and accepting Jews as brethren with Israel as a place in the world where Jews are NOT subservient to the whims of others.

Since you couldn't address my response to the earlier calumny but merely produced another one, I take it you're not serious at researching the truth. Why, then, should anyone accept that you wield any sort of moral authority?

Sorry, I guess I am not moral enough because I am not defending Israeli use of chemical weapons to kill Palestinians children. If only I could defend such a crime against humanity, I would be able to gain some moral authority.

Why Yemen and Morocco are very poor? - Because of Israel.
Why Sudan slaughters in Darfur - Because of Israel.
Why Sunnis and Shiites are slaughtering each other in Iraq and Syria - Because of Israel.
Why there is starvation in Somali and Mauritania? - Because of Israel.

What do you even know about Pakistanis?? I haven't ever come across any thread of yours that isn't centered on Jews, Zionism or anti Semitism. Why the obsession?? It's our right to believe whatever the hell we want to believe. I don't necessarily hate Israel but the biggest threat to Israel comes not from an Arab country but from Israel itself.

Sorry, I guess I am not moral enough because I am not defending Israeli use of chemical weapons to kill Palestinians children. If only I could defend such a crime against humanity, I would be able to gain some moral authority.
We both agree - you by unbenign omission - that you are not moral enough to condemn Arabs employing WP with the explicit purpose of killing Israeli civilians. That strongly suggests you don't accept Jews as people. Naturally, that's evidence that your moral compass is wayyy off.

Why Yemen and Morocco are very poor? - Because of Israel.
Why Sudan slaughters in Darfur - Because of Israel.
Why Sunnis and Shiites are slaughtering each other in Iraq and Syria - Because of Israel.
Why there is starvation in Somali and Mauritania? - Because of Israel.

Yes, Palestinians in Israel are living in castles, because Israeli jews are wonderful people who don't kick Palestinians out of their homes at all, or kill their men, women and children with chemical weapons.

We both agree - you by unbenign omission - that you are not moral enough to condemn Arabs employing WP with the explicit purpose of killing Israeli civilians. That strongly suggests you don't accept Jews as people. Naturally, that's evidence that your moral compass is wayyy off.

So how many Palestinians children do I need to kill with white phosphorus to fix my moral compass?

Arabs themselves are the root of most of the problems in the middle east. Blaming Israelis for problems in Egypt or elsewhere is like me blaming backwater for no gas in the kitchen this morning.

As Muslims we should be strong enough to dig deep, see out faults and fix them. The blame game is the cowards "way out".

:agree:

What do you even know about Pakistanis?? I haven't ever come across any thread of yours that isn't centered on Jews, Zionism or anti Semitism. Why the obsession?? It's our right to believe whatever the hell we want to believe.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - late U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The "obsession" is because (1) there are Pakistanis have asked for my help in diagnosing the ills of their society and (2) from my point of view the distortions introduced into your culture by the need to promote Israel-hatred have driven many Pakistanis insane. It is these distortions of fact and logic that allow murderers to go free, that permit politicians and bureaucrats to raid the till, drive some of you to blow each other up, and encourage a smaller minority to seek to kill innocents elsewhere.

I don't necessarily hate Israel but the biggest threat to Israel comes not from an Arab country but from Israel itself.
Interesting, yet the thread is about the middle east in general rather than threats to Israel specifically.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - late U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The "obsession" is because (1) there are Pakistanis have asked for my help in diagnosing the ills of their society and (2) from my point of view the distortions introduced into your culture by the need to promote Israel-hatred have driven many Pakistanis insane. It is these distortions of fact and logic that allow murderers to go free, that permit politicians and bureaucrats to raid the till, drive some of you to blow each other up, and encourage a smaller minority to seek to kill innocents elsewhere.

Interesting, yet the thread is about the middle east in general rather than threats to Israel specifically.

No offence but those Pakistanis seriously need their brains checked if those Pakistanis exist that is, though i have serious doubts on that account. Israel hatred?? Have you ever been to Pakistan?? Its like i start making claims that every Jew has the potential to harm any Arab or Muslim because its deeply ingrained in their mentality. What kind of a flawed logic is that?? Pakistanis are well aware of their issues they certainly aren't meddling in your business so why are you acting holier than thou as if you don't have enough of your issues to handle.

You've got it backwards. During the Gaza op a few years back Israel fired WP to shield its military during operations, whereas Hamas employed WP in an attempt to wantonly kill Israelis: link.

It is the Arab terrorists you sympathize with who have the mentality of exercising cruelty to others. That mentality is also applied to their political opponents so is it likely it will disappear if they succeed in their professed goal of slaying all Jews in the region? Doesn't the experience of Pakistan suggest instead that politicians will try to label their opponents "Jews" or "Zionists" in an attempt to dehumanize them or mark them for murder?

How productive are the Palestinians anyway?? Gobbling up 20 times more aid than that provided to Europe after WW2. The Israel-Palestine conflict has less to do with politics and more to do with corrupt economics.

No offence but those Pakistanis seriously need their brains checked if those Pakistanis exist that is, though i have serious doubts on that account. Israel hatred?? Have you ever been to Pakistan?? Its like i start making claims that every Jew has the potential to harm any Arab or Muslim because its deeply ingrained in their mentality. What kind of a flawed logic is that?? Pakistanis are well aware of their issues they certainly aren't meddling in your business so why are you acting holier than thou as if you don't have enough of your issues to handle.

Yes, we love Israel ! :kiss3:

The Jewish Homeland & the Muslim Homeland - United Forever ! :cheers:

Yes, Palestinians in Israel are living in castles
Before Zionism Palestinians lived like this:

jericho.1387241908.jpg

pic64b-m.1387241909.jpg

pic74-m.1387241910.jpg

pic68a-a.1387241910.jpg

because Israeli jews are wonderful people who don't kick Palestinians out of their homes at all, or kill their men, women and children with chemical weapons.
Since the beginning of Zionism Arab population of Palestine GREW more than 14 times. There is no any homeless Arabs in Palestine. Not a single one was killed by chemical weapons.

So how many Palestinians children do I need to kill with white phosphorus to fix my moral compass?
Again million times answered crap about phosphorus. Israel haters are pathetic.

What do you mean ? :unsure:

I mean now i am sure you are a fake Kashmiri though you keep on trying to prove your authenticity by giving us a glimpse at your food consumption but thats just not enough to hide it any longer. Maybe that has more to do with you being settled in Lahore :lol:

Back
Top Bottom