What's new

So, I got an Indian visa, what do you do in Chennai if you have 1 free week?

So, Foxconnies have finally made their mind for building a cellphone plant in India. Big cuts for engineering consultants familiar with "South Asian specifics..."

I will have a few free weeks to setup myself there before we will go to survey the site.

Timing is tricky, as we also going to Gitex for networking, and sales next week in Dubai.
Don't forget to buy and wear this thing.....

medieval-chastity-belt-metal-mythical-metal-lock-63873490.jpg

Recently few Indians caught r@ping monitor lizard and I hope you are more handsome than monitor lizard.

@lastofthepatriots

Foxconn is building another plant in chennai, great to hear Chennai but also sad that most foreign investments are heavily concentrated on 6-7 states, all other states really need to the get their act together.

Foxconn is building another plant in chennai, great to hear Chennai but also sad that most foreign investments are heavily concentrated on 6-7 states, all other states really need to the get their act together.

That's better than Shenzhen. For some years it was the place where 60%-70% of world's electronics factory capacity been, well because foreign investors were plainly too afraid to step out further from HK border.

I've not seen many (in fact any?) Tamil people eat beef. Not sure about this claim that people in TN eat beef. :undecided:

So, Foxconnies have finally made their mind for building a cellphone plant in India. Big cuts for engineering consultants familiar with "South Asian specifics..."

I will have a few free weeks to setup myself there before we will go to survey the site.

Timing is tricky, as we also going to Gitex for networking, and sales next week in Dubai.
Earlier you used to have chinese and UK flag.
So you have changed nationality

Earlier you used to have chinese and UK flag.
So you have changed nationality

I spent most of my youth, and teenage years there. My parents spent last 15, and 20 years of their life in UK, and my mom's last wish was for me to settle down in the country; So would it be.

I've not seen many (in fact any?) Tamil people eat beef. Not sure about this claim that people in TN eat beef. :undecided:
Now, you can't unsee it:D Tamil people eating beef before IIT Madras
580566-31pti-pti5312017000219a.jpg

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...t-against-centre-s-ban-on-cattle-sale-2457758

Subramaniam Swamy said only Box Indicus should be protected

Aren't these Brahman Cows and Bulls revolutionizing the American and Australian Beef Industry also Box Indicus ?
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Brahmin_(Fallout_4)#:~:text=Brahmin are two-headed cattle,the caravans that connect them.
Westerners not only kill Box Indicus but also named it Brahman to rub it in, shouldn't BJP/RSS go there and lynch them ? :undecided:

Last edited:
Now, you can't unsee it:D Tamil people eating beef before IIT Madras
View attachment 887715
https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...t-against-centre-s-ban-on-cattle-sale-2457758

Subramaniam Swamy said only Box Indicus should be protected

Aren't these Brahman Cows and Bulls revolutionizing the American and Australian Beef Industry also Box Indicus ?
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Brahmin_(Fallout_4)#:~:text=Brahmin are two-headed cattle,the caravans that connect them.
Westerners not only kill Box Indicus but also named it Brahman to rub it in, shouldn't BJP/RSS go there and lynch them ? :undecided:
Relax. :laugh: People can eat whatever. I don't think this is part of regular diet in TN.

Anyway, tourists will be able to look at the menu card in different restaurants they go to and see the dietary preferences of local people :pop:

Last edited:
India day 1 impressions: some bastard threw poo onto my shoe at Delhi airport, and demanded money to clean it.

The smell of evening Delhi... reminds me of my family's worst days in Beijing, and Harbin of nineties. Soot, sewage, and untreated diesel/CNG exhaust.

Only problem is that no hawkers are allowed even outside Delhi airport, forget cleaning your make belief shoes at the Delhi airport. 🤌

Back
Top Bottom