What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Am the least womenly no dandy covers not even the company one. aur haan mera razai main ghuss k mobile use karnay wala koi scene bhi NAHI hay
:lol:

yara i need one which could do all three jobs. Ab 3310 main high profile conferences main to nahi lay ja sakti na.
Then i will suggest go for a used one. I-Phone wagera la lain koi used mein acha saaf sutra sa ya may be Xperia. :)

as far project i contacted them two days back still no reply . when they reply I will get back to you. i intend to pool in from my pocket while those people will distribute . that is the idea so far
Done! Do let me know if i can help. Wasay my idea of this activity is DIFFERENT. Distribute kud krain, that feeling will FORCE you to do more. But anyway, still, let me know when there is any development.

Can you give reasons why?

Budget is 25k>
im using it bro, but in pakistan market its expensive, moto z play price is 45k plus and moto z force is above 90k, i purchased moto z droid from uae in Rs 25k... was used only 1 month scratch less

So is it replaceable i mean if worn out of any fault developed what we will do ?

It's non-removable from end user's perspective as you have to open the phone to replace it - which the technician can do unless you have all the tools to open and close the phone and can follow the instruction from google. There are more chances that you will break the screen and need it replaced than battery replacement (exception is Samsung note 7).

It's non-removable from end user's perspective as you have to open the phone to replace it - which the technician can do unless you have all the tools to open and close the phone and can follow the instruction from google. There are more chances that you will break the screen and need it replaced than battery replacement (exception is Samsung note 7).
samsung ko gola maro. koi esa set batao jiski battery b asani say mil jaye .

Then go for Huawei, you will get all of it's parts in Pakistan, Bibi - don't abuse Samsung - I recently broke my beloved Note 5, now trying to get used to P10 Plus :cry:
hahahah i hate samsung. It sucks and sucks big time so yes I will go for Huawei or even any other chaaaneess :D set but no way for samsucks

Ordered Xiaomi Mi6 in Ceramic ... a tad over $400 on a flash sale on gearbest ... long done with over priced samsungs and iphones.

Xiaomi Mi4 used for last 2.5yrs, and I am impressed with this company's products.

How are the One Plus sets? anyone?
Oneplus 5 or oneplus 4?

Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is a solid offering in its price range.

Back
Top Bottom