What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

@Spring Onion

Yeah that's the problem. I have an iPhone as well, so I'm not too sure.
yara koi with pics and specifications and suggestions post karay , I don't know much abt phones but need one good that could be okay for internet use as well as taking pics sometimes with good battery and the one which does not hang. NO SAMSUNG . any other

yara koi with pics and specifications and suggestions post karay , I don't know much abt phones but need one good that could be okay for internet use as well as taking pics sometimes with good battery and the one which does not hang. NO SAMSUNG . any other
This video has specs and pictures.

Also check this:

Unfortunately I'm sitting outside of Pakistan. I think @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @I.R.A might be able to help you out.

I have hardly used smartphone for a year bro ........... and seriously speaking I am the worst person to give any advice on smart cellphones, I have this habit of keeping a cellphone for a very very long period. Anyways I will share my experience with Spring Onion.

I don't know much abt phones but need one good that could be okay for internet use as well as taking pics sometimes with good battery and the one which does not hang.

I am using Samsung J-5 I think ......... and this thing is good, I have children who happen to be a hazard for any smart cellphone, it got soaked / wet twice, but I was intelligent enough to take out the battery and let it dry before using it again, has fallen to the ground multiple times, has sufficient battery I get lengthy calls, children play games and videos on a wifi connection, have some brilliant pics taken by it, it hasn't yet started to do that hanging, going slow thing ........... I bought it for 23K if I remember correctly. But there is one problem inbuilt storage memory is not enough ..... 8 gb I guess, and I couldn't find a reasonable decent outer cover for it. Overall after a year it is still with me ...... I have this habit of keeping my phone clean of any dirt particles etc, and keep it safe with a good quality glass protector etc.

Can anyone suggest a good cell phone in the range of Pak Rs20K to 25K other than Samsung. samsung sucks
I think Samsung give you a good brand name you can carry around. Spec wise, you may look into Huawei, it s good! But then again, what would you need those specs for? It is not like you are going to try and hack into NASA using your ell phone. To me, cell is to make calls and to carry as an accessory. For that, Samsung gives you a nice brand name. S-Serise is great.

IPhone will come at expensive price and i will also suggest you do not spend big on this.

Used i-phone la lain, I guess 30k tk ka mily ga!

Sony Xperia or Nokia 3
Is Xperia actually good? I've heard good things.

I heard bad things about Nokia. Can you tell why?

Suna he Sony Xperia phones par koi hang issues ne hote. Battery zabardast but not sure about camera. People say it's good for selfies and has wide angle.

I think Samsung give you a good brand name you can carry around. Spec wise, you may look into Huawei, it s good! But then again, what would you need those specs for? It is not like you are going to try and hack into NASA using your ell phone. To me, cell is to make calls and to carry as an accessory. For that, Samsung gives you a nice brand name. S-Serise is great.

IPhone will come at expensive price and i will also suggest you do not spend big on this.

Used i-phone la lain, I guess 30k tk ka mily ga!

I did not like Samsung. It started getting warmer as soon as any game is opened on it and hangs a lot so i decided to change. and am in no mood even to buy a costly version of it.

I need something that is not too costly just within 20k or so.
1. which has good storage
2. good for transferring files
3. picture quality is good so if I need something to click for some news feature in hurry it could work
4. a bit faster i mean it does not hang or slow touch
5. battery is good which at least could last for a day and internet browsing is good. I also hear Huawei is good specially the one with company logo in RED color but i did not find it anywhere here . only the ones with white logo

Sony Xperia or Nokia 3
nai yar no nokia

I did not like Samsung. It started getting warmer as soon as any game is opened on it and hangs a lot so i decided to change. and am in no mood even to buy a costly version of it.

I need something that is not too costly just within 20k or so.
1. which has good storage
2. good for transferring files
3. picture quality is good so if I need something to click for some news feature in hurry it could work
4. a bit faster i mean it does not hang or slow touch
5. battery is good which at least could last for a day and internet browsing is good. I also hear Huawei is good specially the one with company logo in RED color but i did not find it anywhere here . only the ones with white logo

nai yar no nokia

Check this one:
https://www.hamariweb.com/mobiles/sony-xperia-xa_mobile-phone-reviews3128.aspx
Specs:https://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa-7950.php

There are reviews by people in both links.

Btw, how much gb ram does your phone now have?

nai yar no nokia
Why not?It will get timely android upgrades
nokia_3_nokia_5_nokia_6_small_1488183100088.jpg

Why not?It will get timely android upgrades
nokia_3_nokia_5_nokia_6_small_1488183100088.jpg
nai same hang and heating up issue with these

Waisay ek baat he. Ek baar iPhone le lo toh boht saal chalay ga. Price zyada he magar no headache or tension.
:P bohat saal nahi chalana. Aik dedh saal jo acha chal jaye aur ziada mehnga na ho. Menhga tareen mobile lena aisa hee hay jesa ap designer Lawn ka dress 15000 hazar main letay hain stitched and next year naya design a jata hay

Back
Top Bottom