What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I have iphone and its battery sucks ultimately, and cant find genuine charging even its head ache...:bad:

Hello Manticore,

You should try Sony Xperia C4 Dual, I love it.

hi , my lg prada fell and broke today after 3 years of faithful service [before that, i had i-mate smart fone]

i only knew about symbian/windows os-- now reading about android os-- am a bit confused as to which smart fone with QWERTY key board to get--

gone are the years where i used to read reviews for a week before buying phone-- i just need help from the younger generation here on which fone to get

htc desire-z --sliding board
htc hd2
nokia e7-sliding board
xperia x10-sliding board?
samsung ?

i'm not a big fan of iphone or b.berry

desire z/ nokia
e7vsdesirez_1.jpg

desireze711182010.jpg

hd2
htc-hd2-iphone-3g1.jpg

x10
10937943-xperia-x10-white-featuring-timescape.jpg

Is buying Infinix cellphone good?? Does they provide warranty & aftersales services in Pakistan??

I m interested in purchasing new cellphone below 20K priced any suggestions please.

Also can anybody tell me about availability of Yota Phone 2 and it's accessories in Pakistan? Is it good to have??

Is buying Infinix cellphone good?? Does they provide warranty & aftersales services in Pakistan??

I m interested in purchasing new cellphone below 20K priced any suggestions please.

Also can anybody tell me about availability of Yota Phone 2 and it's accessories in Pakistan? Is it good to have??
A friend is a huge fan of Infinix and he always speak positively about it. He got it online from Daraz, they may be offering warranty too. I personally don't like online shopping for electronics in Pakistan though. Yota is okay, but didn't perform well in the market and I dont think it has any official services here as well.

@Basel Do give Xiomi Mi fones a try they are quite a hit globally for offering rich features within an affordable price value. Mi was officially launched in Pakistan a few days back, so there wont be any services issues either. Tell me your requirements and I may suggest you a fone according to your needs.

A friend is a huge fan of Infinix and he always speak positively about it. He got it online from Daraz, they may be offering warranty too. I personally don't like online shopping for electronics in Pakistan though. Yota is okay, but didn't perform well in the market and I dont think it has any official services here as well.

@Basel Do give Xiomi Mi fones a try they are quite a hit globally for offering rich features within an affordable price value. Mi was officially launched in Pakistan a few days back, so there wont be any services issues either. Tell me your requirements and I may suggest you a fone according to your needs.

I have purchased Infinix Note 3 Pro couple weeks ago and its working good till now.

Xiomi came late for me because I had purchased Infinix and they entered Pakistan after my purchase.

I have purchased Infinix Note 3 Pro couple weeks ago and its working good till now.

Xiomi came late for me because I had purchased Infinix and they entered Pakistan after my purchase.
O good then, Congratz! on your new fone. How is the battery timing BTW?

O good then, Congratz! on your new fone. How is the battery timing BTW?

It has a 4500MaH battery which is quite good and its charger charge it full in one hour.

Its good set in its price with premium sets features, although I m not satisfied with its camera app but 3rd party apps are filling the gap.

Only draw back till now is that gesture which activates screen lock is not working.

Huawei Honor 6X. The Huawei Honor 6X is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. dual lens camera with full HD 1080 pixel video and photo shot...

Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ at a glance

Hrg63EOV.jpg

s8_s8plus_together-190-970x647-c.jpg

After a month of what seemed like never ending barrage of leaks, Samsung has finally (and officially) announced its Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. This marks the company's first major smartphone release since the sad demise of the Galaxy Note7 last fall, which prompted the company to implement a new 8-point battery safety check to the S8 and all future devices.

• Body: Polished aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Arctic Silver, Orchid Grey, Black Sky, Maple Gold, and Coral Blue color schemes.
  • Display: 5.8"/6.2" Super AMOLED, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 571/529ppi; HDR 10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
  • Rear camera:12MP, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; 2160p/30fps video recording.
  • Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording.
  • OS/Software: Android 7.0 Nougat; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
  • Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835: octa-core CPU (4xKryo 280 + 4xCortex-A53), Adreno 540 GPU. Exynos 8895: octa-core CPU (4x2nd-gen Mongoose + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G71 GPU.
  • Memory: 4GB of RAM (6GB option for some markets, probably later down the line); 64GB storage; microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support.
  • Battery: 3,000mAh/3,500mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging (same as S7); QuickCharge 2.0 support; WPC&PMA wireless charging.
  • Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
  • Misc: Fingerprint reader; iris recognition/face recognition; single speaker on the bottom; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones.

i want to buy huwaie honor 4c pnoe, how reliable is huwai pnoe is. please suggest me............:raise::raise::raise::raise:

Back
Top Bottom