What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Anyone got experience with LG flex 2? Thoughts?

LG G Flex2: The Curved & Flexible Phone by LG | LG USA

LG-G-Flex-2-Specs-64-Bit-Snapdragon-810-Chipset-13-MP-Primary-Camera-and-More.jpg

Specifications seem pretty nice. Esp 3 GB RAM

Never buy and Android or you will end up with a lot of frustrations.

Clearly you haven't experienced Windows based phones. And apple....just brand name nothing special.

Having tried all three, I do believe Andriods are best

I am using Lumia phone. Its battery is 1095 mah. Its battery last more than 8 hours if I my internet is constantly on and I am not watching videos on it. Just browsing and other stuff. I am sure that wouldn't be possible with Android phone as it is very hard to close background apps. Even if you use battery apps for that, they will open after sometime. Apple has this feature of autoclosing of apps too like Windows phones. That is why I am sticking with my Lumia longer than I did with my Android.

not enough apps
It is not about quantity, it is about quality. :P

When something happens, you struggle to update your status, tweet, Instagram and Snapchat at the same time

11.gif

Today, I think it's good to own smartphones from the dealers because the one bought from online services had issues and it might be happen in future as well. We have no other choices rather returning the item to the source itself with a loss of money. Instead, buying from a dealer is more secure and it is safe for your money.

Yayvo has continually pushed the imprint for expanding the possibility of internet shopping in Pakistan by exhibiting new and most recent items to clients. All things considered, Yayvo is presently conveying another star item to the front – the Infinix Hot S is accessible on the shopping gateway for brisk doorstep conveyance without precedent for Pakistan. The offer for this elite cell phone is just available through Yayvo with an altered and reasonable value rate.

The Infinix cell phone arrangement has turned into a tremendous staple in the nation with a huge fan base. Remembering the elevated enthusiasm of clients, Yayvo has turned into the first to present the most recent Infinix Hot S. The elements and details of the cell phone are entirely amazing and the web shopping TCS wander has gained by it. Utilizing the TCS logistic bolster, Yayvo is putting forth finish free conveyance guaranteeing way to entryway conveyance of the telephone. No other e trade organization has the relentlessness or assets to force such an offer other than Yayvo..

8-1.png

The whole list of capabilities and particulars set in this cell phone are stunning. The camera shots and the top notch pictures are conceivable even in low light and with extraordinary point of interest. The Octa center processor permits an awesome velocity working which is unquestionably a key component for Infinix cell phone clients. The Infinix Hot S can be requested at Yayvo internet shopping webpage accessible in champagne shading with all the most recent implanted elements.

Samsung galaxy note 7

gsmarena_0035.jpg
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (left) next to the S7 edge (right)

Samsung Galaxy Note7 at a glance:
  • Form factor: metal frame, dual-tone paint job with the Blue Coral option
  • Durability: IP68 rating (dustproof, water resistant beyond 1m of water); S Pen works underwater (!)
  • Display: Dual-curved 5.7" Super AMOLED of QHD resolution; Edge features are back; Gorilla Glass 5
  • S Pen: can leave notes on Always-on screen; 4096 pressure levels; doesn't break if you put it the wrong way in
  • Platform: Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 (region dependent); 4GB of RAM; Base model has 64GB of storage (expandable via microSD)
  • Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
  • Security: iris scanner; fingerprint scanner
  • Camera: 12MP dual-pixel camera; 2160p video capture
  • Connectivity: USB Type-C (a first for Samsung) with On-The-Go support; NFC for Samsung Pay
  • Battery: 3,500mAh; new power-saving modes; quick charging (wired and wireless)
  • Launch: Pre-orders start August 3, sales officially begin August 19

ZTE AXON 7 ( want this phone)

zte-axon-7-0003-1500x1003.jpg

zte-axon-7-0001-1500x1000.jpg

Motorola Moto Z Force

motorola-moto-z-force-1.jpg

motorola-moto-z-force-2.jpg

Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe

asus-zenfone-3-deluxe-zs570kl.jpg

asus-zenfone-3-deluxe-zs570kl-1.jpg

asus-zenfone-3-deluxe-zs570kl-2.jpg

Well there are thousands of other Russian german japenses French mobile companies we don't know but they are equal in tech quality user interface to lg samsung apple. . Sansui gigaset yotafone kyocera fly mobile fairphone . Are some of hundreds of mobile companies name we have never heard of .we are attached to lg samsung apple and they are looting us. For a simple handset

I ordered my Note 7 today!

Enjoy your new device. I'm currently a mostly happy Note 5 owner.

I admit.. I'm a little tempted to upgrade to the Note 7, but I'm not a fan of curved screens so I might wait to see what the Note 8 offers next year.

Enjoy your new device. I'm currently a mostly happy Note 5 owner.

I admit.. I'm a little tempted to upgrade to the Note 7, but I'm not a fan of curved screens so I might wait to see what the Note 8 offers next year.
Thanks. I think curved is going to take off, but too early to say right now.

Thanks. I think curved is going to take off, but too early to say right now.

Well I know the curved screen is popular with some people, but others (including myself) consider it to be a bit gimmicky.

Not putting down the phone by any means, as it's a real powerhouse. And I'm a huge fan of the Galaxy Note line.

I also thought about making the switch and giving the iPhone 7 a try, but the fact that Apple has removed the headphone jack is a complete deal breaker for me.

So I might just sit this year out and keep my Note 5 and see what next year's offerings are.

When you get your Note 7 and get used to it a little, please post back here about what you think, because I'm generally curious to hear your thoughts on the phone.

Well I know the curved screen is popular with some people, but others (including myself) consider it to be a bit gimmicky.

Not putting down the phone by any means, as it's a real powerhouse. And I'm a huge fan of the Galaxy Note line.

I also thought about making the switch and giving the iPhone 7 a try, but the fact that Apple has removed the headphone jack is a complete deal breaker for me.

So I might just sit this year out and keep my Note 5 and see what next year's offerings are.

When you get your Note 7 and get used to it a little, please post back here about what you think, because I'm generally curious to hear your thoughts on the phone.
I was a big samsung galaxy s advocate and had their earlier handsets 1 to 4 but then got tired and moved on to other brands.

apple might have gotten the removing of the 3.5mm headphone jack wrong because it is still a hugely popular and providing a adapter which is prone to getting lost is not good. but i have seen pics of apple connector headphones so it might not be so bad after all.

this will be my first Note phone so I am quite new to the Note line but i'll post my little review when it arrives.

I was a big samsung galaxy s advocate and had their earlier handsets 1 to 4 but then got tired and moved on to other brands.

apple might have gotten the removing of the 3.5mm headphone jack wrong because it is still a hugely popular and providing a adapter which is prone to getting lost is not good. but i have seen pics of apple connector headphones so it might not be so bad after all.

this will be my first Note phone so I am quite new to the Note line but i'll post my little review when it arrives.
Note 7 is just another Galaxy s7 edge with S pen as no difference beside spen features . I think if someone dont care about S Pen then s7 edge is good value for money. Its battery is better than note 7

Note 7 is just another Galaxy s7 edge with S pen as no difference beside spen features . I think if someone dont care about S Pen then s7 edge is good value for money. Its battery is better than note 7
I am actually having second thoughts about the note 7. probably best to wait and see before making a blind purchase.

Back
Top Bottom