What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Brought iPhone 6s 16gb on black friday sale, 599€ vs 749€ normal price. Sold my oneplus One 64gb soon after it, its save to say iPhone 6s is on another level even compared to top of line android smartphone. Some people said 16gb is not enough but for me its good enough, still 6-7GB left.
whhere it excel compare to top android phones?

yea 16GB is not much especially if someone play gaming which take alot of space on drive. If you are not into gaming then iphone 5s is doing all thing which 6s does beside camera is somehow better

Bought Huawei Mate 8 it will arrive from Hong Kong hopefull in the week. Cant Wait!! :victory::victory::victory:
where did you purchased it?
i am thinking for nexus 6p but waiting for price drop

whhere it excel compare to top android phones?

yea 16GB is not much especially if someone play gaming which take alot of space on drive. If you are not into gaming then iphone 5s is doing all thing which 6s does beside camera is somehow better

where did you purchased it?
i am thinking for nexus 6p but waiting for price drop

Not in to smartphone gaming and neither music or making videos. But I take lots of photos with it. It excels in speed, battery life and same apps on iOS will be better then ones on adroid. 6s is much better upgrade compared to 5s, 2gb ram vs 1gb make huge difference. Better processor, battery, camera and bigger screen.

Last time I used iphone was 4S version many years ago. Got rid of it because 3.5" screen was small. Then got Lumia 920 which I loved but not enough apps. Then brought oneplus one last year, it was good but 5.5" screen was little too big. Wanted to replace it with 5 inch smartphone so brought 6s.

Not in to smartphone gaming and neither music or making videos. But I take lots of photos with it. It excels in speed, battery life and same apps on iOS will be better then ones on adroid. 6s is much better upgrade compared to 5s, 2gb ram vs 1gb make huge difference. Better processor, battery, camera and bigger screen.

Last time I used iphone was 4S version many years ago. Got rid of it because 3.5" screen was small. Then got Lumia 920 which I loved but not enough apps. Then brought oneplus one last year, it was good but 5.5" screen was little too big. Wanted to replace it with 5 inch smartphone so brought 6s.
I did like iphone 5s because very lightest smartphone out there with only 112g and had very loud ear piece volume for such small phone. Iphone 4s is too small by today standard and probably iphone 6/6s are perfect phone for one hand operation. Phones with bigger screen have their own advantage when it come to surfing, watching videos but then typing and handling with one hand is big negative which avoid people to go for 5.5 inch and bigger screen phones come in category of phablet

Iphone 6s is power beast when it come to processing and gpu power and it beat high end android devices even with its dual core proecssors but these power only matter in high intensive 3 d gaming and RAM never been issue with iphones because ios can do all muti tasking fine with 1GB RAM unlike android who need minimum 2/3 GB RAM for smooth multi tasking. Ios and window phones consume less RAM..now apple phones are very expensive so the start model should come up with at least 32 GB internal memory. You got iphone 6s in good deal if its contract free. here it cost between 450 to 500 pounds. I have heard that nexus and iphones are cheap in USA compare to UK. I was told that battery life is still not good on iphone . Did you found speaker better in iphone 6s compare to one plus one which are very loud..

I did like iphone 5s because very lightest smartphone out there with only 112g and had very loud ear piece volume for such small phone. Iphone 4s is too small by today standard and probably iphone 6/6s are perfect phone for one hand operation. Phones with bigger screen have their own advantage when it come to surfing, watching videos but then typing and handling with one hand is big negative which avoid people to go for 5.5 inch and bigger screen phones come in category of phablet

Iphone 6s is power beast when it come to processing and gpu power and it beat high end android devices even with its dual core proecssors but these power only matter in high intensive 3 d gaming and RAM never been issue with iphones because ios can do all muti tasking fine with 1GB RAM unlike android who need minimum 2/3 GB RAM for smooth multi tasking. Ios and window phones consume less RAM..now apple phones are very expensive so the start model should come up with at least 32 GB internal memory. You got iphone 6s in good deal if its contract free. here it cost between 450 to 500 pounds. I have heard that nexus and iphones are cheap in USA compare to UK. I was told that battery life is still not good on iphone . Did you found speaker better in iphone 6s compare to one plus one which are very loud..

I found 6s to be better in multitasking compared to oneplus, despite oneplus having 3gb ram and 6s 2gb. But even if we ignore gaming, 6s is overall much more faster browsing internet and using other apps. I can't tell you which have better speakers because I never compared them. But battery life is much better on 6s compared to oneplus one.

And iphone now days is even more expensive but one advantage it has compared to android high end smarphones is that they quickly loss value in 2nd hand market, same is not the case with iphones. So its easy to replace iphone every year.

The most important part of a smartphone is it's OS because the technology is almost same (snapdragon chips etc). I have a Lumia 925 which i am thinking of replacing before new year is with me for almost an year now. My observation about windows mobile is that it is the most productive and light weight OS in the market (compared to Android and to some degree to iOS) as It will effectively increase the life cycle of your smartphone. My second choice would be iOS but windows mobile will provide you the real bang for your buck.

App selection- text to speech for iOS.

I usually access PDF through my mobile. Recently, I started using a text to speech app to read newspapers online, as in the app literally reads the text on websites for me. It helps when I want to multi task, and I am too busy to read the newspapers myself.

So today I tried the app on PDF- it was funny to say the least. The app read out loud- members names, their ranks and finally their posts...in some cases troll posts too. lolz

Last edited:
Never buy and Android or you will end up with a lot of frustrations.

Never buy and Android or you will end up with a lot of frustrations.

For every frustrated Android phone user, there are 10 happy ones. :p: Just got a new OnePlus X for my self claimed "Apple Hater" boy last month, and he has been very happy since.

lumia is good enough for me. waiting for win10 upgrade soon. cheap and works.

Back
Top Bottom