What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I am an apple fan, this is my 2nd iphone (prior to iphone6 i was using iphone-4s).
I would recommend iphone for sure. Its worth the money.
But if you're someone who prefers a large screen then go for note-4, its an android and i must say you will like the switch from blackberry to Note/iphone.
The advantage of buying an android (like Note) is that you have access to a lot of apps which can be downloaded for free. Apple makes you pay for everything, though I assure you that they dont compromise on quality.

Read the review
21 Exciting Galaxy Note 4 Features

Apple iPhone 6 price, specifications, features, comparison

They scare me with their list of features :( I will pick the smaller one)

If you are heavy on cash go for Xperia if you want a budget phone lenovo is the best option
xperia_z4.jpg

12140lenovo-a319.jpg

Xperia is waterproof

Dont go for i phone buddy you cant transfer files via Bluetooth in iphone and no sd card support boo

why are you scared?
Those features empower its users.

Go to a showroom and try the mobile before buying it. :-)

Another thing I hate :( I was thinking I would order online.
If you are heavy on cash go for Xperia if you want a budget phone lenovo is the best option

Xperia is waterproof

Looks good, I like the water proof feature, I think I will go for Xperia.

Thanks.

Another thing I hate :( I was thinking I would order online.
Ofcourse you can buy it online after trying the mobile in showroom. whats stops you from buying it online?
This is applicable to all the gadgets.

Last edited:
anybody used lenovo S90 sisley and lava iris 8X ??
please share your experience

Anyone here who updated his/her iphone-6 to ios 9.02?

I got an update notfication for iOS-9.02 and i promptly updated. But since the update my FB app seems to have a lot of trouble. I have never seen it hang before.
Anyone experiencing any issues?
@Abingdonboy
Haven't updated my IOS yet so can't comment @levina. I'm sure that if this is a widespread problem Facebook will bring out a software update for their app soon enough (they are usually quite responsive to these things).

Haven't updated my IOS yet so can't comment @levina. I'm sure that if this is a widespread problem Facebook will bring out a software update for their app soon enough (they are usually quite responsive to these things).
I hope so. :)

I think iOS-9.02 has increased the response time of my mobile, even Safari is giving me trouble now. :confused:

I hope so. :)

I think iOS-9.02 has increased the response time of my mobile, even Safari is giving me trouble now. :confused:
Maybe I'll delay updating a little longer then ;) perhaps we'll see a 9.0.3 in a few days addressing all the problems of 9.0.2! This has happened more than once with Apple.

Maybe I'll delay updating a little longer then ;) perhaps we'll see a 9.0.3 in a few days addressing all the problems of 9.0.2! This has happened more than once with Apple.
I usually hate the updating business.
9.01 and 9.02 came in quick successions so I was a lil apprehensive about updating my iOS...but I did it in the end.
Apppple...grrr!

Back
Top Bottom