What's new

Slavery in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a Pakistani be given Iranian citizenship?? Does his father have to be Iranian? It is not nonsense it is reality.

What a ridiculous comment. so just because Iran does not give Iranian citizenship to non-full Iranians it means we don't like them?
You obviously have no real evidence to back your statement regrading Iran treating Pakistanis bad, so why do you use such childish statement to back your comment?

My main concern is that people will try and judge Iranian from what they see in the internet.
Iranians have no problems with anyone as long as they respect us, That all.

Actually I am one of the pro Iran posters on this forum especially compared to how I feel about the Arabs, I am just calling it like it is.

Tell your uncle to have a child in Iran and watch them not give him a passport because of his race.

I wouldn't know about that. Most of my family that worked in other countries always planned on coming back to Pakistan.

What a ridiculous comment. so just because Iran does not give Iranian citizenship to non-full Iranians it means we don't like them?
You obviously have no real evidence to back your statement regrading Iran treating Pakistanis bad, so why do you use such childish statement to back your comment?

I never said Iranians treat Pakistanis bad, I specifically pointed out the citizenship policy. Go back and read my post before you go on your "Iranians are the greatest" tirade.

You think Egyptians do not do the same?? Didn't your leader start the "Arab nationalism" movement?
the days of arab nationalism are over this was just to control the arab world in the nasser days
and you can ask anyone came to Egypt western black asian i dare you if someone said we are racist all are welcome

I never said Iranians treat Pakistanis bad, I specifically pointed out the citizenship policy. Go back and read my post before you go on your "Iranians are the greatest" tirade.

You obviously have something personally against Iranians.
you look for excuses to justify your childish hate.
Iran citizenship policty has nothing to do with hating anyone.

When did I say Iranians are the greatest? you really are a confused person.

You obviously have something personally against Iranians.
you look for excuses to justify your childish hate.
Iran citizenship policty has nothing to do with hating anyone.

When did I say Iranians are the greatest? you really are a confused person.

You obviously lack English interpretation skills, please come back to me after completing basic English courses.

Personally i dislike Arabs.....They had played their game v wisely with all the word by using their Islam card as trump card.....So now we follow their culture on the name of Islam and blah blah blah

the days of arab nationalism are over this was just to control the arab world in the nasser days
and you can ask anyone came to Egypt western black asian i dare you if someone said we are racist all are welcome

I am glad it is no longer promoted on a state level but some of your people still feel this way.

I wouldn't know about that. Most of my family that worked in other countries always planned on coming back to Pakistan.

Raz, you are missing the point. The point is it is not like they would have much of a choice in the matter anyway. Had they wanted to stay they would never be given citizenship, so how can they be granted equal rights as everybody else if they cannot even apply for citizenship?? Living as a second class citizen in a place you call home is not viewed favorable by anyone.

You obviously lack English interpretation skills, please come back to me after completing basic English courses.

I don't have time to waste for a fool like you. You were probably deported from Iran and you were crying like a little girl saying " I want Iranian citizenship". You seem too much in favour of selling your country out, I bet you were born in Pakistan and yet you're showing a American flag. You're a pathetic person, have some shame.:disagree:

Eyewitness Accounts with heart wrenching pictures and videos shot there .

This video was posted before and mostly we see poor indians-

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have time to waste for a fool like you. You were probably deported from Iran and you were crying like a little girl saying " I want Iranian citizenship". You seem too much in favour of selling your country out, I bet you were born in Pakistan and yet you're showing a American flag. You're a pathetic person, have some shame.:disagree:

LOL, you are an idiot. Funny how you took offense to a comment I made which was 100% accurate. You do not want people to view Iran negatively by people on the internet yet you come here and act like a fool. I can only guess that must be the norm for Iranians. Hyper nationalistic fools. A simple click on my profile would have saved you the trouble, I am an American and after talking to you today I am an American who now supports bombing the crap out of your country. Hopefully we get Tabriz and get rid of you, would be doing the world a favor. Do not bother to respond, as I will not indulge you or your ilk any longer.

LOL, you are an idiot. Funny how you took offense to a comment I made which was 100% accurate. You do not want people to view Iran negatively by people on the internet yet you come here and act like a fool. I can only guess that must be the norm for Iranians. Hyper nationalistic fools. A simple click on my profile would have saved you the trouble, I am an American and after talking to you today I am an American who now supports bombing the crap out of your country. Hopefully we get Tabriz and get rid of you, would be doing the world a favor. Do not bother to respond, as I will not indulge you or your ilk any longer.

Ohhh of course, only a American will try and make Iran seem so negative. yes, we hate Pakistanis that is why we are the ones droning their country? I am waiting eagerly for you to bomb Tabriz. so when will you do it?

To my Pakistani Brother and Sisters, please do not let this moron influence you. Iran-Pakistan and Iran-India are friedly countries. if you really want proof, come visit Iran.

yep Indians are dirt poor .Pakistanis are on shining armor with silver horses in Gulf .

Incase you havent noticed i am specifically talking about the video you posted as an example-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom