What's new

Slavery in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they own companies but when I ask them about treatment of South Asians they always say they are treated well, like in general.

Ok . Check the Vice video i posted . Blue collared workers move between construction sites to concentration camps outside city .......

My brother in law is a doctor in KSA, and he's making very good salary.

Ok . Check the Vice video i posted . Blue collared workers move between construction sites to concentration camps outside city .......

Yes, I watched all of it just now. These people have forgotten what it means to be human.

My brother in law is a doctor in KSA, and he's making very good salary.

The well off people are treated well but even they are not allowed to buy property or be a citizen, so even though the money is good your brother in law will be expected to leave when he is done working for no other reason than race.

Yes, I watched all of it just now. These people have forgotten what it means to be human.

The well off people are treated well but even they are not allowed to buy property or be a citizen, so even though the money is good your brother in law will be expected to leave when he is done working for no other reason than race.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to stay, but he loves the fact that he does get some perks when it comes to Haaj.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to stay, but he loves the fact that he does get some perks when it comes to Haaj.

Neither do my uncles and cousins who make bread there, but it doesn't change the fact that they really do not have a choice in the matter anyway.

Also the children who happen to be born there cannot even call their homeland home because of their race.

Neither do my uncles and cousins who make bread there, but it doesn't change the fact that they really do not have a choice in the matter anyway.

Also the children who happen to be born there cannot even call their homeland home because of their race.

There are so many Muslims in the world and if KSA handed out nationality on that basis, every other Muslim would be identified as a Saudi. Don't you think?

I visited Saudi arabia once when I alongside few other students went there alongside my professor who was going to give a lecture in one of Saudi Arabian Universities. when we were going back to Iran and we went into the airport to catch our plane, we saw a man being kicked by 3 people whilst on the floor, they were shouting at him in Arabic and I had no Idea what they were saying,. I asked my friend who was Iraqi and he said they were referring to him as a " Brown slave". we intervened and stopped those animals from hitting him, they quickly ran away like cowards. we helped him up and helped to clean himself. I started a coversation with him and it turned out he was from Pakistan and he come to work in Saudi Arabia to send money back to his poor family. I got his details, and when I went back to Iran I alongside my uncle actually help him move to Iran. he's now working for my uncles tire making factory and I see him every now on then.

Of course not all Saudi are animals, but unfortunately it seems this animal behaviour is not rare in saudi arabia when it comes to mistreating Pakistanis,Indians or Bangladeshi.

There are so many Muslims in the world and if KSA handed out nationality on that basis, every other Muslim would be identified as a Saudi. Don't you think?

Do not make excuses Raz. Making a kid stateless based on race is pathetic and it is not just the Saudis who do this anyway, it is all Arabs countries and Iran. Compare this to Pakistan where anybody born in Pakistan is given citizenship regardless of religion, caste, race, or creed despite Pakistan being a so called illiterate intolerate society.

The conditions are really really bad..........

And still people will be dying to go to dubai.......

I visited Saudi arabia once when I alongside few other students went there alongside my professor who was going to give a lecture in one of Saudi Arabian Universities. when we were going back to Iran and we went into the airport to catch our plane, we saw a man being kicked by 3 people whilst on the floor, they were shouting at him in Arabic and I had no Idea what they were saying,. I asked my friend who was Iraqi and he said they were referring to him as a " Brown slave". we intervened and stopped those animals from hitting him, they quickly ran away like cowards. we helped him up and helped to clean himself. I started a coversation with him and it turned out he was from Pakistan and he come to work in Saudi Arabia to send money back to his poor family. I got his details, and when I went back to Iran I alongside my uncle actually help him move to Iran. he's now working for my uncles tire making factory and I see him every now on then.

Of course not all Saudi are animals, but unfortunately it seems this animal behaviour is not rare in saudi arabia when it comes to mistreating Pakistanis,Indians or Bangladeshi.
i hear even far more worse stories from my friend who works as engineer there

Do not make excuses Raz. Making a kid stateless based on race is pathetic and it is not just the Saudis who do this anyway, it is all Arabs countries and Iran. Compare this to Pakistan where anybody born in Pakistan is given citizenship regardless of religion, caste, race, or creed despite Pakistan being a so called illiterate intolerate society.

Before trying to spread your nonsense show one proof that we in Iran treat Pakistanis bad. The closest foreigners Iranians get to mistreating bad is afghans, but this is due to million of them being immigrants in My country.

Before trying to spread your nonsense show one proof that we in Iran treat Pakistanis bad. The closest foreigners Iranians get to mistreating bad is afghans, but this is due to million of them being immigrants in My country.

Can a Pakistani be given Iranian citizenship?? Does his father have to be Iranian? It is not nonsense it is reality.

My uncle used to live in Tehran, and worked as an engineer. And he told me that Iranians are one of the most civilized people on Earth.

My uncle used to live in Tehran, and worked as an engineer. And he told me that Iranians are one of the most civilized people on Earth.

My main concern is that people will try and judge Iranian from what they see in the internet.
Iranians have no problems with anyone as long as they respect us, That all.

i hear even far more worse stories from my friend who works as engineer there

You think Egyptians do not do the same?? Didn't your leader start the "Arab nationalism" movement?

Tell your uncle to have a child in Iran and watch them not give him a passport because of his race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom