What's new

Six US soldiers killed in two copter crashes

Just answer one question, when everybody celebrated the death of the nazi soldiers was it wrong?

Hence... celebrate death of taliban.. AQ... Nato warriors are heroes... RIP brave souls

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

hahahaha...

kee holo? Amaar prosno avoid koren ken? Eta kee? Abaar Santro bhai ke push tortasen uttur dao no? :rofl:

Amaar kono shodo nai je apen nokol flag nea ekhane troll koren. Jai koren, apne sure thakben jahte American Marine bahini apnaar dorjhai tokate na pare :rofl:

Ekdom theek bolechen... !!!!!!

No Sir, fair is fair.

However, I shall stop here after making this point: ALL men in uniform are sworn to their duties, and thus are equally honorable (and dishonorable).

Crap, the nazi soldiers were also sworn to their duties.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

hahahaha...

kee holo? Amaar prosno avoid koren ken? Eta kee? Abaar Santro bhai ke push tortasen uttur dao no? :rofl:

Amaar kono shodo nai je apen nokol flag nea ekhane troll koren. Jai koren, apne sure thakben jahte American Marine bahini apnaar dorjhai tokate na pare :rofl:

Agey tomar santro dadar paer shoman hoya now tarpor uttor debo, machi maira haat moila korbo kano?

The whole world being?? Did your ancestors do that? Or Subhash Chandra bose?

And its genius sir...
Your argument stands on a perception of black and white..
Also.. for your record. Muslims are not supposed to be the "rest of the world".. if that is what you preach.

The "rest of the world" would not inquire the health of their enemy and send physicians to treat them..even after King richard had ordered the massacre of Muslims at Acre.
The "rest of the world" would not hold back in massacring every pagan at Makkah when superiority was theirs.
So please.. if you wish to equate yourself with the rest of that world.. do so.
I am not one of them, nor do I support such views.

Hypocrites are always more humane than God Himself, there’s always an impulse in them to be in the good book of the powerful. This is what makes you so humane about the deaths of these US soldiers. The US armed forces with their WMDs and conventional weapons are worse in many ways than the nazi warmachine and if the west can portray them (the nazi army) as devils surely the US war machine qualify to be the world’s greatest terror weapon the world has ever seen. Now, the report is coming out that this ‘savior’ of yours is about to unleash its biological weapons in the ME and particularly against Iran. Mark my words, every individual of this terror weapon is a terrorist and that’s how this terror weapon is so lethal for world peace.

Some of you people are straight up fools. Stop romanticizing the US soldiers "oh these brave soldiers just defending their country blah blah blah" shut up.

Truth is a lot of US soldiers behave like scum a lot of the southern US troops are redneck scum, insane, foul mouth, low iq, high school education if any, trash. A lot of them are alcoholics and just low quality people whose only employment is the army.There nothing to celebrate and be proud of.

However I do acknowledge there are also some US troops that are outstanding people and intelligent, most in my humble opinion are not.

A growning number of them are illegal immigrants if you can believe it serving to get resident status.

Of course the Hindustani bhagharat brigade many of whom probably haven't even met 10 Americans in their life before want to tell us what is the correct perception to have of American troops. However, had the war on terror been waged in Hind and the US-NATO were bombing and killing Hindustanis every day it would be another story.

So may I assume you had similar feelings when the Rangers shot that poor kid in Karachi recently, in his own country?

yes i had same, but they werent laughing and making thumbs up, stripped the kid naked and most of all they didnt invade another country to kill other people

Of course the Hindustani bhagharat brigade many of whom probably haven't even met 10 Americans in their life before want to tell us what is the correct perception to have of American troops. However, had the war on terror been waged in Hind and the US-NATO were bombing and killing Hindustanis every day it would be another story.

Well, there is a reason why the bold part is not happening.. You may say that the prevalent extremism in Pakistan is an effect of WOT, though most would say its the cause.. A fair bit of representation is seen on this forum too...

Well, there is a reason why the bold part is not happening.. You may say that the prevalent extremism in Pakistan is an effect of WOT, though most would say its the cause.. A fair bit of representation is seen on this forum too...

One can also find a fair representation of nazi terror weapon on this forum!

Agey tomar santro dadar paer shoman hoya now tarpor uttor debo, machi maira haat moila korbo kano?

Translation: "Before answering your questions, be in the same level as Santro. Why kill a fly to get hands dirty?"

Oh, so it's all about getting dirty eh? lol...

See, this just shows just how dumb you really can be. And even more so considering you are a Bangladeshi. You've been here since 2008 and do not know that only Pakistani nationals can be mods. So save you breath.

And perhaps those same soldiers shouldn't have participated in Operation Sea Angel, or provide aid, to fund UN peacekeeping operations, provide Bangladesh's only special forces with training (SWADS) and be the largest destination for RMG products.

Hypocrites are always more humane than God Himself, there’s always an impulse in them to be in the good book of the powerful. This is what makes you so humane about the deaths of these US soldiers. The US armed forces with their WMDs and conventional weapons are worse in many ways than the nazi warmachine and if the west can portray them (the nazi army) as devils surely the US war machine qualify to be the world’s greatest terror weapon the world has ever seen. Now, the report is coming out that this ‘savior’ of yours is about to unleash its biological weapons in the ME and particularly against Iran. Mark my words, every individual of this terror weapon is a terrorist and that’s how this terror weapon is so lethal for world peace.

And by your statements, it just shows who the real hypocrite here is :rolleyes:

:wave:

Some of you people are straight up fools. Stop romanticizing the US soldiers "oh these brave soldiers just defending their country blah blah blah" shut up.

Truth is a lot of US soldiers behave like scum a lot of the southern US troops are redneck scum, insane, foul mouth, low iq, high school education if any, trash. A lot of them are alcoholics and just low quality people whose only employment is the army.There nothing to celebrate and be proud of.

However I do acknowledge there are also some US troops that are outstanding people and intelligent, most in my humble opinion are not.

A growning number of them are illegal immigrants if you can believe it serving to get resident status.

Maybe true.

But that doesn't give anyone an excuse to celebrate their deaths. And how do you know that they were bad people? Did you personally know them? :lol:

It was an accident during a routine training exercise. And if you are indeed living in the US, I'd advise you to be careful of what you say.

Translation: "Before answering your questions, be in the same level as Santro. Why kill a fly to get hands dirty?"

Oh, so it's all about getting dirty eh? lol...

Tomar buzhar dour onek dekhaiso ekhon rakho!

And by your statements, it just shows who the real hypocrite here is :rolleyes:

:wave:

Tumi to amarey tomar chodainna jukti dia ekdom kait koira felaiso!

I think as a defence forum, dead soldiers in uniform of all countries must be respected here. Instead of trying to educate lousy jihadi fools, mods should enforce this rule.

I think as a defence forum, dead soldiers in uniform of all countries must be respected here. Instead of trying to educate jihadi fools, mods should enforce this rule.

The stooges of the crusaders are certainly the greatest fools of all time, they cannot argue but they can surely ask for hand outs.

Back
Top Bottom