What's new

Six US soldiers killed in two copter crashes

The whole world being?? Did your ancestors do that? Or Subhash Chandra bose?

And its genius sir...
Your argument stands on a perception of black and white..
Also.. for your record. Muslims are not supposed to be the "rest of the world".. if that is what you preach.

The "rest of the world" would not inquire the health of their enemy and send physicians to treat them..even after King richard had ordered the massacre of Muslims at Acre.
The "rest of the world" would not hold back in massacring every pagan at Makkah when superiority was theirs.
So please.. if you wish to equate yourself with the rest of that world.. do so.
I am not one of them, nor do I support such views.

Just answer one question, when everybody celebrated the death of the nazi soldiers was it wrong?

Did you say so when OBL died or Saddam died or let's say Hitler died? Do you not consider those characters among your 'anyone'? Must you lick those american and indian ***?

Oh, so you flip the topic eh? :lol: You are a funny guy.

I was indifferent to the death of OBL, and frankly, I was saddened that he was not given a proper Islamic burial.

I was saddened that Saddam had to face so much humiliation before his execution. And I was saddened just how Iraq was literally destroyed. Thanks to that dick Dick Cheney.

But then, Saddam's dangerous arrogance and greed lead him and his nation to that path.

It serves as an important lesson for all would-be dictators of rich countries. And never again would that ever happen (I hope).

Hitler? The man committed suicide. And I respect his decision, and leave it to The Almighty to judge him.

Am I an American and Indian boot licker? Jeez...I don't know :lol: What would others say?

Ekti prosno: Apne kee asholey Bangladeshi? Amaar kamon jeno mone hoy apne Bangladeshi na.

Oh, so you flip the topic eh? :lol: You are a funny guy.

I was indifferent to the death of OBL, and frankly, I was saddened that he was not given a proper Islamic burial.

I was saddened that Saddam had to face so much humiliation before his execution. And I was saddened just how Iraq was literally destroyed. Thanks to that dick Dick Cheney.

But then, Saddam's dangerous arrogance and greed lead him and his nation to that path.

It serves as an important lesson for all would-be dictators of rich countries. And never again would that ever happen (I hope).

Hitler? The man committed suicide. And I respect his decision, and leave it to The Almighty to judge him.

Am I an American and Indian boot licker? Jeez...I don't know :lol: What would others say?

Ekti prosno: Apne kee asholey Bangladeshi? Amaar kamon jeno mone hoy apne Bangladeshi na.

I'm busy dealing with the kingpin, keep doing what you're good at, it will sharpen your tongue.

I'm busy dealing with the kingpin, keep doing what you're good at, it will sharpen your tongue.

hahahaha...

kee holo? Amaar prosno avoid koren ken? Eta kee? Abaar Santro bhai ke push tortasen uttur dao no? :rofl:

Amaar kono shodo nai je apen nokol flag nea ekhane troll koren. Jai koren, apne sure thakben jahte American Marine bahini apnaar dorjhai tokate na pare :rofl:

It's very easy to give lecture sitting far away, You should ask the people who have lost their love one because of US backed TTP, US sent drones or US's friendly fire. Respect has to be earned, if i have to follow your lecture than i also have to respect TTP & BLA because they think they are right and fighting for good cause and also have family's and they are also someone's loved one.

But sorry sir - i don't respect evils in whatever form they are but i feel sorry for their family.

@Chogy I can understand your feeling but there are thousands of pictures and videos of the victims of American terrorists. there are dozens of incidents where people lost their complete families, you can search it yourself because i don't have such a strong heart to see them again and post links. There are dozens of soldiers who lost their life not because of enemy but because of friend.

@Superkaif helping someone in trouble doesn't give you license to kill and at that earth quack American's were not the only one to help nor the people who are live was just because American.

I am a bit surprised our senior members like Santro, Irfan Balouch, ofcourse VCheng, and other Pakistanis gave a great respect to America soldiers whoever posted by Chogy and lady picture smiles than forgetting its own country bloodshed.

guys, I expect you Pakistanis to respect this picture by another smile of soldiers, please click buttons now.

I strongly condemn the evil acts and dangerous, we should NOT become flip-floppers.

I am a bit surprised our senior members like Santro, Irfan Balouch, ofcourse VCheng, and other Pakistanis gave a great respect to America soldiers whoever posted by Chogy and lady picture smiles than forgetting its own country bloodshed.

guys, I expect you Pakistanis to respect this picture by another smile of soldiers, please click buttons now.

I strongly condemn the evil acts and dangerous, we should NOT become flip-floppers.

these horrendous pigs peadophiles shame on these amerikunts

the shot the kid, the kid is dying n the great satan is laughing, insane

So may I assume you had similar feelings when the Rangers shot that poor kid in Karachi recently, in his own country?

That's the way to divert the attention from the topic at hand.

No Sir, fair is fair.

However, I shall stop here after making this point: ALL men in uniform are sworn to their duties, and thus are equally honorable (and dishonorable).

So may I assume you had similar feelings when the Rangers shot that poor kid in Karachi recently, in his own country?
The event in KArachi drew wide criticism and if I remember the event correctly, the culprit was given death penalty. Will you now come out and accept that the photograph in question reveals barbaric behaviour which needs to be condemned irrespective of who is committing the crime?
Araz

The event in KArachi drew wide criticism and if I remember the event correctly, the culprit was given death penalty. Will you now come out and accept that the photograph in question reveals barbaric behaviour which needs to be condemned irrespective of who is committing the crime?
Araz

Absolutely.

I fully accept that that the photograph in question reveals condemnable behavior, no matter who is committing the crime.

Fair is fair.

Now will you please tell me whether YOU had the following sentiments regarding the Karachi incident too?

Absolutely.

I fully accept that that the photograph in question reveals condemnable behavior, no matter who is committing the crime.

Fair is fair.

Now will you please tell me whether YOU had the following sentiments regarding the Karachi incident too?

I find it remarkable that in this thread all of a sudden i come back on it and see the Karachi incident being discussed. Dont you feel for the respect of the 6 deaths and the respect of this site one can attempt to stick to the topic and if Karachi is what you want to discuss start a new thread.
I hope they get to the bottom of the reason why these unfortunate souls died and repeat of this event does not occur

Back
Top Bottom