What's new

Six US soldiers killed in two copter crashes

@Vcheng.....one question.
Is captain Chogy still going to hell? ;)

@Vcheng.....one question.
Is captain Chogy still going to hell? ;)

If there is a fighter pilot hell.. I wonder if it will involve constant scrambles and aborts??
You'll be sleeping.. the siren will go off.. you will rush out there sit in strap in.. startup.. taxi out.. and then be told to stand down, then it will start over again.

If there is a heaven.. ooh..

In any case.. that is for god to judge..and Chogy to worry about.
Not you or me.. or Cheng.. even with his connections ;)

Rest in Peace... even though ur govts arrogance and policies have taken the lives of my countrymen... yet i have nothing against the average american soldier serving his nation and following orders but respect..... respect to all soldiers serving their nations with honesty and courage!

So why cant we celebrate the death of a soldier who kills innocent people?..............It's the "Outcome" that matters and not the "Intent"....... There is no difference between a terrorist killing innocent people and a soldier killing innocent people, even though by mistake, the outcome in both cases is the loss of "Innocent Lives" So, according to some, Its okay if a man in uniform commits a murder, but it's not okay if a civilian does it? Because in that case it would an act of terrorism. Thanks to such double standard's, that we wont will be able to eradicate the real terrorism any time soon.
Have dignity to confront a killer whether military or civilian, these man made social designations hold no value for the one, who is the best judge of all.

may the brave soldiers RIP

learn to give respect to the dead regardless of there nationalities

No, no... no. It is quite a leap to claim "40,000 Pakistan civilians dead at American hands." You are attempting to create some link that doesn't exist.

This is so sad... do you REALLY think these soldiers wake up every day and hope they can go out on a mission and just mow people down? Your own soldiers don't do that. Neither do ours. Neither do Indians, Chinese, Russians, none of them. They are professional soldiers who work within an ROE frame work, and trust me, 99.9% of them who take an enemy life, if they ever do, are sickened by it and have no desire to repeat it. But they would if they have to.

This is my daughter. She spent a year in Afghanistan. Her mission was to connect/communicate with Afghan civilians, particularly women. Before she left, she asked me "Do you think I should wear a head scarf?" I said "Yes, I think it would show respect." That lasted about 3 months. In return for her head scarf, she was called a "Western slut" and a "w-hore" and adolescent males felt it was entirely suitable to grab her rear end and laugh while she delivered food and medicine to rural villages.

In her year, she was shot at and bombed. She never fired her weapon. She is one of the faces of "the invader."

k003.jpg

your above statements are just what my brother told me he is in the sikh regiment he has killed 3 intruders till now cant disclose his name nor about his current posting this was what he told me about --

we got a alarm about intruders we were armed and taken off to the location after some time the gun fight started which lasted for some 6 hours in that specific time he had downed 2 intruders he said when we were fighting there was no worry no guilt felling nor any kind of regret but when i sat down to take mu lunch the other day it just dint go down there is always a guilt in your heart that you killed someone

well that is how it is

No comments on death of US soldiers...although i feel sorry for their families....
As bullhay shah says in punjabi
"Dushman mariya khush naa hoyo..sajnaa vee turr janaa waiy"

It's one of those things where humanity must prevail over the big picture. Sure in the big picture it seems like hey 6 less people to kill our soldiers again, but these people are dear to someone too. One must not celebrate the deaths of enemies either...

No, no... no. It is quite a leap to claim "40,000 Pakistan civilians dead at American hands." You are attempting to create some link that doesn't exist.

What I am saying is Pakistan, before join WOT with US, didn't have a single suicide attacks on Pakistan soils or any terrorist activities. Til US involved, everything turned upside down on Pakistan after joined WOT.

We are deeply sad at the death of Pakistan soldiers most importantly than someone or aliens.

soldiers+killed+by+nato.jpg

He, on the left, got married and had a new daughter baby born recently, who is responsible? It is tragedy wars and misguided.

pirhayati20111203214648467.jpg

Whose responsible?

In her year, she was shot at and bombed. She never fired her weapon. She is one of the faces of "the invader."
You didn't realize, in the smile of the picture, she hold the guns and uniform of the soldiers, not humanitarian teams or hospital nurses. Glad your daughter is doing well, at least we loss in this terrible wars.

Back
Top Bottom