What's new

Six US soldiers killed in two copter crashes

Its a pity only 6 US terrorists died here- i wished more-

Dont say like this.. Last time SMC commented like this at the time of Kabul Truck blast, the border incident resulted in deaths of 28 Pakistani soldiers..

Dont say like this.. Last time SMC commented like this at the time of Kabul Truck blast, the border incident resulted in deaths of 28 Pakistani soldiers..

and dont forgot indian deaths as well , last time when i saw indians celebrating death of Pakistani pilot in jf-17
so im just waiting for a big news to pay back .....:)

Thats your conspiracy theory right?- :D-

Thats your conspiracy theory right?- :D-

No.. Superstition ... :(

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

and dont forgot indian deaths as well , last time when i saw indians celebrating death of Pakistani pilot in jf-17
so im just waiting for a big news to pay back .....:)

when did that happen???

I don't feel any sympathy for trigger happy animals

There's nothing wrong in celebrating the deaths of terrorists!

Its a pity only 6 US terrorists died here- i wished more-

The same "animals" were also responsible for delivering supplies and medical aid to 200000 Pakistani's last year and during the earthquake..
therefore you all should also wish that 200000 Pakistanis should die an animals death.

Please use more than 1% of your logic when making posts and avoid Blind hate.
You may hate the troops that murdered our boys or the CIA analysts that order the deaths of our countrymen sitting in an airconditioned room in Langley.
But please learn to differentiate where angst is due and where it is NOT.
Only wild animals bite and attack everything.. if you wish to call people animals.. know that you too are gulping down the same venom that fuels the hate that led to the death of our troops.. the death of our people.

You hate the US?
Stop going to Mc Donalds, Dont use any western phones.. they all contain US designed chips..
Dont watch any US TV channels, Dont use any product such as the Xbox, the PC.. or otherwise..they have American components.. Do not fly on shaheen or Pia.. they use American made aircraft. Stick to the european A-320's of Airblue..
wait.. they too have American products in them.. forget it.. use the chinese supplied trains and daewoo buses.
And above all, DO NOT drink any fizzy drink apart from Pakola.

After all, if blind hate is all we love.. lets take a big dip in it.

ALL nations love their soldiers who are ready to die for it, and take care of those left behind.

I salute the fallen. RIP brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^I agree. I think that we should not confuse our hatred for american govt's unjust policies for the deaths of any individuals but I must say that it easily done out of frustration.

^^^^I agree. I think that we should not confuse our hatred for american govt's unjust policies for the deaths of any individuals but I must say that it easily done out of frustration.

Which is why I always suggest the members.. especially Senior members take a deep breath.. clear their minds and then post.
the Result is usually a gem of a post rather than one to feel sorry for.

It's one thing to disagree with a nation's policies... it is entirely another to celebrate or mock the deaths of individuals...

I'm sometimes annoyed at the orders soldiers carry out on behalf of their nations and perhaps have an exaggerated anger towards delinquent politicians but one at all times a soldier or man on duty has a family and is the same as all of us. To have a giggle and be sly on here is disappointing - and Chogy please accept this is a minority. Lets pray for the lost ones and the families they leave behind

I didn't celebrate, it is just inappropriate way to do so.

Learn to be sympathy on them and show our goodwills/supports. I expect the opposites sides to do the same way.

Who is responsible of 40,000 Pakistan civilans and 4000+28 martyers died? whose responsible? It is US....

America pls get out of Afghanistan u r wasting young souls on both sides of borders.

RIP

@superkaif & santro - Nice lecture - why you are generalizing my comment (yes if you think all Americans are trigger happy than it's ok) , hope you will be feeling better now.

@Topic - Based on past track of US, It will not be wrong if i say there are high chances that they were going to practice their shooting skills on innocent humans. And who knows they were not the same guys who killed our solders? I have respect for solders but i don't have any respect for trigger happy animals. I don't wanna put links of pictures/video to show their humanity.

Back
Top Bottom