What's new

Six US soldiers killed in two copter crashes

and dont forgot indian deaths as well , last time when i saw indians celebrating death of Pakistani pilot in jf-17
so im just waiting for a big news to pay back .....:)

that has happened already sadly in calcata Hospital fire we need to be careful when we celebrate the deaths of other people

I agree that US has hurt the feelings of paks by their barbaric actions. But i appeal to them not to seek happiness in the death of us soldiers. If u do,whats the difference b/w u and them?
Allah has asked muslims to never seek happiness in the death of an individual.
Soldiers around the world are the same,they give up their personal life for no gain.

RIP to the dead.

I saw his round mouth's crimson deepen as it fell,
Like a Sun, in his last deep hour;
Watched the magnificent recession of farewell,
Clouding, half gleam, half glower,
And a last splendour burn the heavens of his cheek.
And in his eyes
The cold stars lighting, very old and bleak,
In different skies.

Wilfred Owen

RIP soldiers, have met and known a few soldiers, of many different nations, most of them were decent patriotic people, who loved their countries.

Pray their families and friends have patience to bear their loss.

Regarding Pakistan and US tension, the US political leadership is to blame for this, the grunts on the ground respect each other.

that has happened already sadly in calcata Hospital fire we need to be careful when we celebrate the deaths of other people

Did that happen btw.. I mean Indians celebrating the death of JF 17 pilot.. If Yes, shameful, but I somehow missed it...

Can only take so much negativity.. But really.. did it ??

Yea it did..
started with the junior ones.. those that go pink very frequently..
then some regular ones also jumped in..
it was sad.

Anyway.. it not something to judge anyone or any people by.
Most online nowadays are those who use very little of their grey matter.

It is not right to celebrate the death of US soldiers or people that are trying to serve their country. I know many people deployed in the US Marine Corps, they are regular citizens like you & I. They are caught up fighting the wars (in the interests of) of the 'higher ups', but they genuinely believe they are serving their country & fighting for a good cause, even if they are wrong. God will judge them, not us.

What was the reported cause of the crash? Mid-air collision ?

What was the make of the helis?

Who is responsible of 40,000 Pakistan civilans and 4000+28 martyers died? whose responsible? It is US....

No, no... no. It is quite a leap to claim "40,000 Pakistan civilians dead at American hands." You are attempting to create some link that doesn't exist.

Based on past track of US, It will not be wrong if i say there are high chances that they were going to practice their shooting skills on innocent humans.

This is so sad... do you REALLY think these soldiers wake up every day and hope they can go out on a mission and just mow people down? Your own soldiers don't do that. Neither do ours. Neither do Indians, Chinese, Russians, none of them. They are professional soldiers who work within an ROE frame work, and trust me, 99.9% of them who take an enemy life, if they ever do, are sickened by it and have no desire to repeat it. But they would if they have to.

This is my daughter. She spent a year in Afghanistan. Her mission was to connect/communicate with Afghan civilians, particularly women. Before she left, she asked me "Do you think I should wear a head scarf?" I said "Yes, I think it would show respect." That lasted about 3 months. In return for her head scarf, she was called a "Western slut" and a "w-hore" and adolescent males felt it was entirely suitable to grab her rear end and laugh while she delivered food and medicine to rural villages.

In her year, she was shot at and bombed. She never fired her weapon. She is one of the faces of "the invader."

k003.jpg

Chogy: I salute your daughter for her service to this great nation.

better they killed we have no good words for them as they kill our men women solders with cold blood .go to hell .

No, no... no. It is quite a leap to claim "40,000 Pakistan civilians dead at American hands." You are attempting to create some link that doesn't exist.

This is so sad... do you REALLY think these soldiers wake up every day and hope they can go out on a mission and just mow people down? Your own soldiers don't do that. Neither do ours. Neither do Indians, Chinese, Russians, none of them. They are professional soldiers who work within an ROE frame work, and trust me, 99.9% of them who take an enemy life, if they ever do, are sickened by it and have no desire to repeat it. But they would if they have to.

This is my daughter. She spent a year in Afghanistan. Her mission was to connect/communicate with Afghan civilians, particularly women. Before she left, she asked me "Do you think I should wear a head scarf?" I said "Yes, I think it would show respect." That lasted about 3 months. In return for her head scarf, she was called a "Western slut" and a "w-hore" and adolescent males felt it was entirely suitable to grab her rear end and laugh while she delivered food and medicine to rural villages.

In her year, she was shot at and bombed. She never fired her weapon. She is one of the faces of "the invader."

k003.jpg

Is your daughter alive sir? If she isn't, then I would like to extend my condolences on her behalf. I know many people in the Marine Corps, & they genuinely believe they are fighting for the right cause, fighting for their country. I respect them for that. They are the little pawns on a chess set, & the higher ups are playing us all against one another. You've got to realize that her life is just as important as the loss of every other Afghani/Pakistani life. The war in Afghanistan has been a mess, a complete failure, your daughter might not have shot any shots herself, but there are many others that have inflicted suffering & pain on others, & been responsible for huge human rights violations' & crimes against humanity.

Back
Top Bottom