Not open for further replies.
Get well real soon
Other people need your room
We can't wait to get you back

So hurry up get well soon

Last edited:
May Allah give him Shifa!

Brother Jabar, how is he doing now?

Muradk sahib is in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Please let him know that forum members are waiting for his book.

Book? which book?

Sir how is Sir Murad Now?

Please PM me his number. and keep up informed

Sir how is Sir Murad Now?

Please PM me his number. and keep up informed

I am waiting out side in the family waiting area and the Doctor comes out and says are you the Generals Son I said yes he says you want to see him and I said please and I enter the ICU and he was still induced by anesthesia so I ask him dad you feeling ok and the doctor says he wount be able to talk until the anesthesia effect goes away and suddenly with his eyes closed he talks and says to me "the doc and I knocked the angle of death in the first round":lol:the doctor was assigned in Desert Storm and he says yeah me and the General fired couple of BVRs and we won:lol:. He has written me a message for all of you I gave him a copy of the thread and he had tears in his eyes. I will write the message it is for all of you guys.

I am waiting out side in the family waiting area and the Doctor comes out and says are you the Generals Son I said yes he says you want to see him and I said please and I enter the ICU and he was still induced by anesthesia so I ask him dad you feeling ok and the doctor says he wount be able to talk until the anesthesia effect goes away and suddenly with his eyes closed he talks and says to me "the doc and I knocked the angle of death in the first round":lol:the doctor was assigned in Desert Storm and he says yeah me and the General fired couple of BVRs and we won:lol:. He has written me a message for all of you I gave him a copy of the thread and he had tears in his eyes. I will write the message it is for all of you guys.

ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBUL AALAMEIN. Wonderful sign of progress. Pretty soon he will be back and killing us all for being the idiots we are!!! INSHALLAH, SUBHANULLAH, ALHUMDULILLAH

Very touching, PDF is a family indeed. May god help him and he gets well soon.

Nice to hear that he is ok.

Mr. Jabbar tell him we are waiting for his return.

HERE "comes the "CHAMP" again!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::tup::tup:

Denver Colorado I just sent a PM to the mods the doctors said that he had what is known as heart WINDOW MAKER check it out in google 99% people don't survive but I guess a lot of people are praying specially you all that is why he is alive. God bless all of you.
JB1

Sir Jabar, you said that 99% of people don't survive after this but at this time we don't even want to think about it and we just want to believe in the prayers of thousands of people praying for Sir Murad.
He is surviving and insha Allah will survive for a long, long happy life.Insha Allah.

Last edited:
Well, I as a doctor can ensure u tha there are nevertheless good chances if u believe the statistics in Germany. Of course it is dangerous but the modern medicine can help. But I can only talk for Germany

Sir Jabar, you said that 99% of people don't survive after this but at this time we don't even want to think about it and we just want to believe in the prayers of thousands of people praying for Sir Murad.
He is surviving and insha Allah will survive for a long, long happy life.Insha Allah.

Why 99% because those 99% people think that they are having Gas problems, pain in upper body and so on and so forth.

Heart Attack Warning Signs
Some heart attacks are sudden and intense the "movie heart attack" where no one doubts what's happening. But most heart attacks start slowly, with mild pain or discomfort. Often people affected aren't sure what's wrong and wait too long before getting help. Here are signs that can mean a heart attack is happening:

1 Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.

2 Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.

3 Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.

4 Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.
As with men, women's most common heart attack symptom is chest pain or discomfort. But women are somewhat more likely than men to experience some of the other common symptoms, particularly shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting, and back or jaw pain.
Learn the signs, but remember this: Even if you're not sure it's a heart attack, have it checked out (tell a doctor about your symptoms). Minutes matter! Fast action can save lives — maybe your own. Don’t wait more than five minutes to call 9-1-1 or your emergency response number.
Calling 9-1-1 is almost always the fastest way to get lifesaving treatment. Emergency medical services (EMS) staff can begin treatment when they arrive — up to an hour sooner than if someone gets to the hospital by car. EMS staff are also trained to revive someone whose heart has stopped. Patients with chest pain who arrive by ambulance usually receive faster treatment at the hospital, too. It is best to call EMS for rapid transport to the emergency room.

Stroke Warning Signs
If you or someone with you has one or more of these signs, don't delay
1 Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
2 Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
3 Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
4 Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
5 Sudden, severe headache with no known cause

Very touching, PDF is a family indeed. May god help him and he gets well soon.

yes indeed it is big family and we are proud to be a part of this family.

Well, I as a doctor can ensure u tha there are nevertheless good chances if u believe the statistics in Germany. Of course it is dangerous but the modern medicine can help. But I can only talk for Germany

Germany is way ahead in preventive medicine or preventive care and is very famous for Spinal, Brain, Lungs, mostly all types of problems why they are ahead of everyone because they dont have an organization like FDA. FDA which takes loads of cash from Pharmaceutical and you know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom