What's new

Sir Muradk in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hold off on the phone calls guys. There are like 20,000 of us and just one of him. Unless Jabar okays it, of course.

Just pass your message to Jabar in the meantime.

Guys!!! Good news, Sir MuradK is fine now, as I told you Earlier I was trying to contact him since when I heard his news about hospitalization. Its 2:00 am in Pakistan I tried once again this I managed to talk to him and just finished talking to him. He is OK but his voice on the phone was very weak and also he saying thanx to the DF members for their pray.

Guys!!! Good news, Sir MuradK is fine now, as I told you Earlier I was trying to contact him since when I heard his news about hospitalization. Its 2:00 am in Pakistan I tried once again this I managed to talk to him and just finished talking to him. He is OK but his voice on the phone was very weak and also he saying thanx to the DF members for their pray.

People should know that if it is 11:00 am in Pakistan then it is 23:00 in USA, so just choose the right time to contact. That means 23:00 pakistan time

Finally, some good news.
Please, don't tell him any news about Pakistan.
To family, I suggest don't let him watch news either.

Thank you Deamer for calling after a long time I saw a smile on his face. Yes he is still week couldn't talk much I apologize for that. All of you guys and girls everyone in Colorado knows who you are because when ever the Doctor comes in or a nurse he shows them a copies of your threads.
The Doctor after reading it said who are these people and he said they are family, my friends my sons and my daughters, The Doc says all the daughters and sons from 1 wife. No wounder you had an heart Attack:lol::lol::rofl:

A real life icon/father to many a good man a team leader a teacher a friend You are all these things & much more ! May Allah give him strenth & good health soon inshallah we are all praying for you dear sir and miss you dearly GOD bless.

Last edited:
People should know that if it is 11:00 am in Pakistan then it is 23:00 in USA, so just choose the right time to contact. That means 23:00 pakistan time

A very valid point please do check the time Zone difference, I will not tell who but 3 members got his number from another forum I have no idea which forum it was, No doubt their intentions were noble which was very kind of them but they called at 2.45PM from Karachi thinking it must be 2.45 PM in USA as well but it was 2.45 AM and asked Sir Muradk how are you feeling and then asked Sir Muradk what are you doing right now.

A very valid point please do check the time Zone difference, I will not tell who but 3 members got his number from another forum I have no idea which forum it was, No doubt their intentions were noble which was very kind of them but they called at 2.45PM from Karachi thinking it must be 2.45 PM in USA as well but it was 2.45 AM and asked Sir Muradk how are you feeling and then asked Sir Muradk what are you doing right now.

From pakistan it's 12 hours difference; that's Pakistani time is 12 hours ahead of Denver (USA) time.

Example:
Denver (USA)...6:30PM Monday (Evening)
Pakistan..........6:30AM Tuesday (Morning)

World Time Map & Clock - Check Current Local Time Around the World

Wish you a quick and complete recovery Murad sahib! The forum isn't the same in your absence.

Correctly said. The forum isn't the same without him.

Specially some members need a kick or two in the back to remain on course.

Thank you Deamer for calling after a long time I saw a smile on his face. Yes he is still week couldn't talk much I apologize for that. All of you guys and girls everyone in Colorado knows who you are because when ever the Doctor comes in or a nurse he shows them a copies of your threads.
The Doctor after reading it said who are these people and he said they are family, my friends my sons and my daughters, The Doc says all the daughters and sons from 1 wife. No wounder you had an heart Attack:lol::lol::rofl:

Feeling very happy after the good news of these health improvements. May Allah bless Sir with more strong, healthy and happy long life with his family. And we are really feeling very proud after becoming the part of Sir Murad family.

Sir Jabar, please pay deep and humble regards to sir from their forum family.
We are looking forward for Sir.

Jabar 1

Saddened to know that Murad Saheb was sick - Extremely Delighted to know that he is well on his way to recovery.

Sorry I was out of touch and could not connect earlier

Please convey my very best wishes to him and also tell him that SeaGull wants to see him up soon, with so full of life that he is, on behalf of the Bangladesh Family
Good wishes to you and your family.

SeaGull

It is guud to know that Sir MK is back on the recovery track. It is heartening and i am delighted. Well Jabbar you better tell the Doc to make the recovery snappy or 20000 of us would be mad on him and guess what, he wouldnt like us when we would be angry....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom