What's new

Sir Muradk in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother, any updates?

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

MuradK Sir!!! We are with you all the way!

Stay fit, stay strong!!!! Jeetay rahon.

man how come i never knew this...
wishin you a better health

I think Sir Muradk should dump this thread in trash as he is already out of Hospital, this thread gives impression that he is still in Hospital.

Sir Muradk is recovering at home now. Routine medical tests will continue.

Please pray for his full and speedy recovery.

I think Sir Muradk should dump this thread in trash as he is already out of Hospital, this thread gives impression that he is still in Hospital.

I agree with you.... forum members are desperately waiting for his arrival at full swing.

I am ok guys just a follow up. :cheers: :cheers:

For me forum is not like before it was. I am on the forum today after perhaps one month. I do not feel good when I do not see you in the forum, please tell us when you will be back with full throttles. I miss you a lot SIR.

oh you guys didn't see him?

he was flying a Mirage-V, inverted, at Mach 1 over the skies of Peshawar, in after-burner stage

Salute to Murad saab!

he had fuelly fuelled jet waiting for him in hospital parking lot. Now i know who is making these sonic booms and setting off my car alarm all the time :D

Yes I thing Mods this thread should be closed .
Thank you

I had to face a Court Martial because I broke the sound barrier and gave KOTADDU dozens of Sonic B in 7 days. Later excused.:D.
Hakim Sahib gave it to me, I said sorry and 20 minutes later broke the barrier again:lol::lol:.

Last edited:
Although I spoke to you on the phone, I am even happier to see you're active on the forums again ;)

Keep up the spirits sir and keep us posted!

I m very late but i opened my account today after 3 months..How are you now Sir! feeling happy to c u around

Happily obliging Muradk sahib. Its good to have you back on the boards!

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom