What's new

Sir Muradk in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
InshAllah - he'll be back to his feet, real soon. Praying for him.

my prayers are always with him!!! inshAllah he will recover in no time!

Dear Forum Members!

Sir MuradK is very sick may be a heart problem, three of his arteries are blocked. He is admitted to Hospital, you are requested to pray for his health.

Regards,
Dreamer

I respect Hon. Murad K as someone who has served Pakistan with distinction and as a real life hero.

Since I am also same age, I have many friends with heart problems who had undergone 'Bye pass" and now living a normal life.
Hon. Murad being a tough man, I am confident that he will overcome his current health problems.

In the meantime I also pray that Allah blessess Hon. Murad with a speedy recovery and grant him many more years of happy and joyful life.

We love him. and we are praying for him. Inshallah he will be fine and soon kicking arround here .

Insha Allah he will be with us talking through this forum in a very short span of time. I will pray for him he is a Genius and a person like him needs no introduction he will be back witih the bang I'll pray for him from the bottom of my heart.

I want to know from Mr. Jabbar if you dont mind in telling in which city of USA Sir Murad is being operated can I personally visit him if you dont mind. Well if I get to know in which city then I'll make a plan after getting your permission.

Last edited:
My prayers are always with him.
May Allah give him strength to recover soon.
Inshah Allah he will recover. Ameen

Insha Allah he will be with us talking through this forum in a very short span of time. I will pray for him he is a Genius and a person like him needs no introduction he will be back witih the bang I'll pray for him from the bottom of my heart.

I want to know from Mr. Jabbar if you dont mind in telling in which city of USA Sir Murad is being operated can I personally visit him if you dont mind. Well if I get to know in which city then I'll make a plan after getting your permission.

Denver Colorado I just sent a PM to the mods the doctors said that he had what is known as heart WINDOW MAKER check it out in google 99% people don't survive but I guess a lot of people are praying specially you all that is why he is alive. God bless all of you.
JB1

Denver Colorado I just sent a PM to the mods the doctors said that he had what is known as heart WINDOW MAKER check it out in google 99% people don't survive but I guess a lot of people are praying specially you all that is why he is alive. God bless all of you.
JB1

please keep us inform about his health. :cry:

JB1

thanks for the info sir.plz keep updating his recovery status. i have firm belief he will fully recover INSHALLAH, as so many people are praying for his health.

Muradk sahib is in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Please let him know that forum members are waiting for his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom